Author Topic: What do you guys think about these "men" who join "teams" on here?  (Read 7238 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Seems like there are quite a few homosexuals who come to this board solely to discuss their love for certain individuals. We have a handful of Finooks who come here to post about Nasser, day in and day out. Same thing for Dorian and Ronnie. What happened to this board? Two years ago these so called "men" would have been run off here in a matter of days, now it seems people just let the little homos go on and on about this nonsense.
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Re: What do you guys think about these "men" who join "teams" on here?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 06:57:07 AM »
Gayer than Team Aniston/Pitt  :-X :-X :-X

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 06:57:28 AM »
Can I still come on here to talk about myself??

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 06:59:09 AM »
Can I still come on here to talk about myself??

I would rather hear about you then some terrorist bodybuilder every time I log on. Who are you again?
E

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »
Im the result of a wank gone wrong between my two favourite uncles

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 07:08:23 AM »
oh man, not this complaining pencil neck again?
look, this is a bodybuilding board and the big guy who run it is a fan of the sport.
too many 40 somethings like Danielson always complaining about this is "gay" that is "gay" yet you come here and read the threads. you look at the musclemen and then say it is gay. if it gay for YOU then you actually unmask yourself as a gay and then you shall eventually suffer for this.

Danielson, let me ask you in all seriousness . Are you married, have you ever been married? You are not a boy. You spend hours of your life indulging and immerse yourselve in something you call gay. You need to look in the mirror my friend.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 07:09:32 AM »
oh man, not this complaining pencil neck again?
look, this is a bodybuilding board and the big guy who run it is a fan of the sport.
too many 40 somethings like Danielson always complaining about this is "gay" that is "gay" yet you come here and read the threads. you look at the musclemen and then say it is gay. if it gay for YOU then you actually unmask yourself as a gay and then you shall eventually suffer for this.

Danielson, let me ask you in all seriousness . Are you married, have you ever been married? You are not a boy. You spend hours of your life indulging and immerse yourselve in something you call gay. You need to look in the mirror my friend.

So you honestly think that a real man cares what another man looked like onstage over 10 years ago? You think real men sit around for years on end discussing the same naked guy?
E

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 07:09:46 AM »
I would rather hear about you then some terrorist bodybuilder every time I log on. Who are you again?

Your country has the terrorists dick head

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 07:10:33 AM »
Seems like there are quite a few homosexuals who come to this board solely to discuss their love for certain individuals. We have a handful of Finooks who come here to post about Nasser, day in and day out. Same thing for Dorian and Ronnie. What happened to this board? Two years ago these so called "men" would have been run off here in a matter of days, now it seems people just let the little homos go on and on about this nonsense.

read my sig  ???
T

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 07:12:41 AM »
So you honestly think that a real man cares what another man looked like onstage over 10 years ago? You think real men sit around for years on end discussing the same naked guy?
It's a bodybuilding board. The guy who run it is a fan, Ron go to the shows. There are many fans here also.
If you go to a baseball forum I imagine they talking about Babe Ruth and things in the past.
It seem to me that you are into bodybuilding but uncomfortable with your own feelings about that.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 07:13:59 AM »
Sharma im not hating on you but Nasser is retired,he was a great pro with a huge aesthetic physique and apparently an intelligant man too...but he's retired,let it go man,concentrate on a current pro

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 07:15:36 AM »
It's a bodybuilding board. The guy who run it is a fan, Ron go to the shows. There are many fans here also.
If you go to a baseball forum I imagine they talking about Babe Ruth and things in the past.
It seem to me that you are into bodybuilding but uncomfortable with your own feelings about that.

No doubt on baseball forums,Babe Ruth is mentioned...but not every fuckin post,let it go,he's retired,he was great but you must have something else to talk about surely?
George Costanza maybe?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 07:16:16 AM »

Why spend so much time talking about the same naked guy? Surely you must be attracted to other musclehunks, maybe you can devote some time to them as well? The Nasser thing is getting a bit old.
E

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 07:16:30 AM »
Ta ta nerds!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 07:17:51 AM »
Sharma im not hating on you but Nasser is retired,he was a great pro with a huge aesthetic physique and apparently an intelligant man too...but he's retired,let it go man,concentrate on a current pro

I missed the bit where Ron Avidan tell me I only allowed to discuss current IFBB pro bodybuild. Under that rule then we can't talk Arnold too.
Anyway, Danielson seem to be say he hate all bodybuilding and the sport in intrinsically gay. So why do him and people like that keep coming back to the same watering-hole when they try to claim the well is poisoned?

I think we know why.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »
read my sig  ???

Team 23 is different, it was a joke pretty much and no one spent years discussing his fabulous naked body(well, maybe in PMs :D).
E

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 07:20:23 AM »
I missed the bit where Ron Avidan tell me I only allowed to discuss current IFBB pro bodybuild. Under that rule then we can't talk Arnold too.
Anyway, Danielson seem to be say he hate all bodybuilding and the sport in intrinsically gay. So why do him and people like that keep coming back to the same watering-hole when they try to claim the well is poisoned?

I think we know why.
Man..EVERY post you make is about Nasser!! Thats why people dislike Nasser here,cos you give him a bad name with your irritating ways.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »

I think we know why.

Why don't you go to a Nasser board or something? You hate bodybuilders and anyone not Muslim, and are just here to discuss Nasser. My iron brothers on here don't deserve to have to read this nonsense day in and day out. You do know that Team Nasser was started as a joke right? People were making fun of the cross eyed goon, a few of you didn't realize it though.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 07:22:34 AM »

You mean like you, founding member of Team Alex23?  hahaha oh brother ::)

:)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 07:23:33 AM »
Man..EVERY post you make is about Nasser!! Thats why people dislike Nasser here,cos you give him a bad name with your irritating ways.

Bullshit. Despite people call me gimmick I only come to this site when Nasser mentioned it on the bodybuilding com interviews.
I check it out and what I see disgust me. Terrible racism and anti-Islamic postings. People attacking bigbobs and racially abuse Camel Jokey. so don't give me this I cause it crap.
If someone so weak they would turn off from a great bodybuilder because I like him, then they weak and pathetic and really not worth anyone worry about.

I don't change my high opinion of Ronnie because Hulkster love him so much,

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 07:24:30 AM »

You mean like you, founding member of Team Alex23?  hahaha oh brother ::)

Did we make thread after thread about how good he looked in a thong? Go stick a pin in your ass and mind your own business.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 07:25:20 AM »
here are many reasons for homosexuality. They are not deficient. It can come from programming, too many female existences, switching of personality-types in-utero, and several other reasons. One cannot make a blanket statement.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »
Why don't you go to a Nasser board or something? You hate bodybuilders and anyone not Muslim, and are just here to discuss Nasser. My iron brothers on here don't deserve to have to read this nonsense day in and day out. You do know that Team Nasser was started as a joke right? People were making fun of the cross eyed goon, a few of you didn't realize it though.

No, I discuss lots of other bodybuilders. I mainly post on-topic about bodybuilding on a gossip board for bodybuilding. You make constant complaining threads about the forum whilst secretly checking out the musclemen pics.
You need to "man the fuck up" because right now you sounding like a menopausal woman who go to the beach for a picnic and a hurricane blows sand in her pussy ::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 07:26:19 AM »
Did we make thread after thread about how good he looked in a thong? Go stick a pin in your ass and mind your own business.

Yeah, if I recall, it kinda went something like that.  All kinds of worshipping, actually.  Go fuck yourself.  :)

:)