Author Topic: Eating on the gym floor  (Read 5663 times)

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Eating on the gym floor
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
Now guys are eating bananas with coffee while sitting on the benches at my gym, as part of their pre-workout. Another guys mixes up his protein shake in the gym then walks around drinking it - 30 mins later he starts to workout...

Is this happening elsewhere ?

There was a guy sitting on a flat bench in my gym for about half an hour eating tuna and rice and washing it done with 1.5litres of creamy soda. Get the fuck off the gym floor with your food.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »
Before I opened my own place, I was an indy trainer at this little shit hole where the owners and 2 other  trainers would eat real food. Fish with garlic cream sauce and marinated steak/chicken with mashed potatoes... Little place stunk like lubys. I asked them to step out with their food so my clients wouldn't be subjected and they responded with "we're eating healthy and leading by example". I suggested they shit on the floor as well to show us they're regular and lead us all by example on that one too....
Fucking hated that place.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »
WHAT!!!!!!1 YOU CUM MEET YO AGY ASS HOMO I WILL KILL UOY AND YOUR FAMILY ANYTIME ANY PLACE ILL BE AY THE ARNOLD WITH 3 COPS PROTECTING ME IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM JUSY=WALK UP I DARE YOU FAG FAG FAG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THESE PUNKS!!!!!!
SS - You been to sleep bro? Seem a little edgy.
U

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »
its derek anthony and his crazy threats

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2009, 05:52:20 AM »
why not eat off a clean table?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 12:45:34 AM »
 ;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 12:50:28 PM »
Now guys are eating bananas with coffee while sitting on the benches at my gym, as part of their pre-workout. Another guys mixes up his protein shake in the gym then walks around drinking it - 30 mins later he starts to workout...

Is this happening elsewhere ?

just train....

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 12:52:57 PM »
Only in america. Euro's are too smart for that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »
just train....

That's me....there to train not to have dinner under the squat rack. I do fill a large container with water, which I drink during my workout. I think it holds 28 oz. Boy do I have to pee by the time I am finished!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »
you guys ever pee in the trash can because it's such a long walk to the bathroom?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 12:16:35 AM »
you guys ever pee in the trash can because it's such a long walk to the bathroom?

Now I understand why there are no trash cans out on the gym floor where I workout. I suspect some folks go out the back door when it is open and pee off the porch. Can't prove it though.