Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART IX UPDATED 9/26!!  (Read 19863 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART V
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2009, 03:48:03 PM »
great guy with a great story.

Brian Dobson adopted Branch at just 3 months old and raised him like a son

Still best buddies to this day

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
I'm just now seeing this...   ;D

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2009, 06:05:19 AM »
Part VI will be coming out soon...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »
bump..........to a getbig masterpiece

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2009, 08:54:16 AM »
Part VI will be a lot longer. 

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2009, 09:26:13 AM »
You aren't true fan until you write pages and pages of fanfiction.  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2009, 11:38:50 AM »
Awesome read.. A+... rabbit stew  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »
where is part VI  ??? ???

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »
this is some funny shit! ;D

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

good shit jehwit!

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VI
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2009, 01:15:15 PM »
Branch and yourself are in the backroom of his house.  It's been converted in a weight room.  The smells of man-sweat and spunk permeate the atmosphere.  Branch grabs the EZ-Curl Bar and starts throwing plates on each side, preparing for a bicep thrashing workout...Down to his wifebeater, Branch starts pumping out reps.  The fibers in his arms thicken with blood and lust with each rep.  The inner pecs are like fingers tickling each other while the veins in the neck turn into violent rivers of protein rich blood, popping out to the bursting point....The testosterone levels emanating from this beast of a man are choking you out in excitement and awe....The bar is passed to you and you can barely even hold it steady in your sub-par hands-"I already worked bi's yesterday...", you manage to stammer..."Sure you did", Branch responds with a wry smile on his face, "maybe you can just wipe me down then..."

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2009, 06:28:13 PM »
AHAHAHAAHH!!!  I almost choked on my Hot Stuff/Cybergenics AZT/Crixivan cocktail reading this thread!

Fixed.  ;D
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »
Branch and yourself are in the backroom of his house.  It's been converted in a weight room.  The smells of man-sweat and spunk permeate the atmosphere.  Branch grabs the EZ-Curl Bar and starts throwing plates on each side, preparing for a bicep thrashing workout...Down to his wifebeater, Branch starts pumping out reps.  The fibers in his arms thicken with blood and lust with each rep.  The inner pecs are like fingers tickling each other while the veins in the neck turn into violent rivers of protein rich blood, popping out to the bursting point....The testosterone levels emanating from this beast of a man are choking you out in excitement and awe....The bar is passed to you and you can barely even hold it steady in your sub-par hands-"I already worked bi's yesterday...", you manage to stammer..."Sure you did", Branch responds with a wry smile on his face, "maybe you can just wipe me down then..."

WTF???ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VI!!
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »
Intense, this imagery.   :-\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »
Imagine if you were struggling to bench press with a heavy weight and Branch came over and spots you, pulls some plates off for you and spots you while you do another set, giving words of encouragement as you grind out one rep after another.  When you get off the bench he slaps you on the back, and he's so powerful you REALLY feel it!  After the workout you see Branch again in the parking lot with car trouble, so you approach him and ask if he needs a ride.  He says "you bet" and the both of you get in your car and take off.  Branch is so freaking big his arms rub against yours as you drive...

(Pt 2 is coming)
WHAT THE FUVK! He didn't even include a (no homo) at the end of this!

Somebody should e-mail this to Branch...

- Block.
?

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2009, 11:23:07 PM »
Almost always, yes.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2009, 11:33:09 PM »

i just pissed in my pants

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »
5 stars  :P

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2009, 03:48:04 PM »
The fibers in his arms thicken with blood and lust with each rep

LOL

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »
Gorgeous, boner-inducing thread

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »
new part is coming. working title is rectal fumes.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VII
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »
You're not sure if you heard correctly-"y-you would like me to w-w-w-ipe you down??", you stammer. Branch pauses and looks suspiciously at you, "No...not I...Mei...Outside...", Branch says evenly, as he motions his head towards the window.  You look out the window and you see a baby elephant in the back yard, near the barn.  "Mei is an orphan elephant my family adopted from Africa".  Puffing out your chest, throwing your shoulders back, you say "I thought it was something like that...when you said 'wipe me down' I thought it was prob-", you realize Branch has stopped listening to you.  He walks out of the room shaking his head.  Now the two of you are outback next to the elephant.  Mei The Elephant's trunk snakes out in search of Branch's mouth, who gives the orphan animal a playful kiss on the snout.  "Take this bucket of water and sponge and wipe the elephant down", directs Branch, "I'll be in the kitchen mixing up a protein shake"  Branch looks again at you and frowns.  Again shaking his head, he makes his way toward the house.   You start scrubbing the elephant, who enjoys the wipedown.  "Gosh, Mei", you start talking it, "Branch must be thinking poorly of me now.  I thought he said 'wipe me down, but he really meant 'Mei".  You wipe dejectedly, plotting the next move.  Gaining back the Big Man's trust is imperative.  All of a sudden, you smell smoke!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Branch Warren Sequence - Now...PART VII UPDATED 9/18!!
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »
You're not sure if you heard correctly-"y-you would like me to w-w-w-ipe you down??", you stammer. Branch pauses and looks suspiciously at you, "No...not I...Mei...Outside...", Branch says evenly as he motions his head towards the window.  You look out the window and you see a baby elephant in the back yard, near the barn.  "Mei is an orphan elephant my family adopted from Africa".  Puffing out your chest, throwing your shoulders back, you say "I thought it was something like that...when you said 'wipe me down' I thought it was prob-", you realize Branch has stopped listening to you as he walks out of the room shaking his head.  Now the two of you are outback next to the elephant.  Mei The Elephant's trunk snakes out in search of Branch's mouth, who gives the orphan animal a playful kiss on the snout.  "Take this bucket of water and sponge and wipe the elephant down", directs Branch, "I'll be in the kitchen mixing up a protein shake"  Branch looks again at you and frowns.  Shaking his head he makes his way toward the house.   You start wiping down the elephant, who enjoys the wipedown.  "Gosh, Mei", you start talking it, "Branch must be thinking poorly of me now.  I thought he said 'wipe me down, but he really meant 'Mei".  You wipe dejectedly, plotting the next move.  Gaining back the Big Man's trust is imperative.  All of a sudden, you smell smoke!

My pulse is racing!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2009, 02:42:37 PM »
All of a sudden, you smell smoke!

As in pole smoke?

Pray continue Mr Gaylord.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2009, 03:36:15 PM »
You're not sure if you heard correctly-"y-you would like me to w-w-w-ipe you down??", you stammer. Branch pauses and looks suspiciously at you, "No...not I...Mei...Outside...", Branch says evenly, as he motions his head towards the window.  You look out the window and you see a baby elephant in the back yard, near the barn.  "Mei is an orphan elephant my family adopted from Africa".  Puffing out your chest, throwing your shoulders back, you say "I thought it was something like that...when you said 'wipe me down' I thought it was prob-", you realize Branch has stopped listening to you.  He walks out of the room shaking his head.  Now the two of you are outback next to the elephant.  Mei The Elephant's trunk snakes out in search of Branch's mouth, who gives the orphan animal a playful kiss on the snout.  "Take this bucket of water and sponge and wipe the elephant down", directs Branch, "I'll be in the kitchen mixing up a protein shake"  Branch looks again at you and frowns.  Again shaking his head, he makes his way toward the house.   You start scrubbing the elephant, who enjoys the wipedown.  "Gosh, Mei", you start talking it, "Branch must be thinking poorly of me now.  I thought he said 'wipe me down, but he really meant 'Mei".  You wipe dejectedly, plotting the next move.  Gaining back the Big Man's trust is imperative.  All of a sudden, you smell smoke!

this could turn out to be  a great novel
Its so exciting and unpredictable