Author Topic: CHRISTIAN BODYBUILDERS  (Read 6092 times)

jdooly

• Getbig III
Re: CHRISTIAN BODYBUILDERS
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »
No I'm not pissed, so it's clear to me you don't realy understand me. You believe in 'something' which is also called a religion (check a dictionary if you don't agree), whatever the name of that religion is and I don't have a problem with that as long as you respect people with other visions. Yes, I call the 'thing' you're so sure of ("Jesus is the son of God" in your case) nothing but a vision. You speak about this vision like it's a fact and that's the thing which is annoying to the non-religious and people with other religions/visions/whatever you call it. Jesus is part of a religion because not all religions accept Jesus as a holy person. It's time to open your mind 'bro'.
I respect you and your points.  I've lived both sides of the fence...I partied, the girls, the alcohol, getting wasted, it never fulfilled.  I've only been born again for 2 years man, so I know the struggles of the old ways of life too.  And also, I can totally see your point of frustration man.  I once too, thought it doesn't make sense, it can't be true.  The historical facts do indeed conclude Jesus was real.  Even his enemies did not deny the miracles he performed, nor did they deny he was sinless.  They killed him though, but over 500 witnesses saw him in flesh and bone, for 40 days, after the crucifixion. Myself and a few million others believe the historical accuracy of the bible is air-tight.  I don't want to stir you up man, it really is your choice to believe or not.  11 apostles died for Jesus' name.  the 11 who knew him.   If the 11 were just out to create a sham, I think before some of them were sawed in two, they may have said, "OH wait...we're not serious...don't kill us."  But they all were murdered, looking forward to the inheritance promised by the Messiah.  jd.