Author Topic: international gear  (Read 2006 times)

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
international gear
« on: February 22, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »
i have looked up everything about international shipments and know they are not the best idea but if one "were" to use an international source that has been used by a few guys in the past successfully.....is it a risk since a few other people in the same town (middle sized)have had a shipment from overseas?  they did not know what the return addresses said so i dont know if the place used the same return address or made up a fake one so the post office may or may not be watching shipments from europe.  the post office here wants 3 different forms of id before they give out po boxes here by the way.  no going there.  any input would be appreciated

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: international gear
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 04:17:09 PM »
stay far away from them.  most are counterfiets, and they save your contact info... so its only a matter of time before they get busted, and LA gets your info...

I agreee with DIV, never order from internet sites.
you are gay.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 04:32:33 PM »
stay far away from them.  most are counterfiets, and they save your contact info... so its only a matter of time before they get busted, and LA gets your info...

I agreee with DIV, never order from internet sites.

Actually most of the best sources are international.

i have looked up everything about international shipments and know they are not the best idea but if one "were" to use an international source that has been used by a few guys in the past successfully.....is it a risk since a few other people in the same town (middle sized)have had a shipment from overseas?  they did not know what the return addresses said so i dont know if the place used the same return address or made up a fake one so the post office may or may not be watching shipments from europe.  the post office here wants 3 different forms of id before they give out po boxes here by the way.  no going there.  any input would be appreciated

It's a risk...the biggest risk is that you'll get your pack seized and lose the money. You could have a controlled delivery, but this is easy to spot and if that happens simply don't accept the package.

As for your situation. No way to give you a good answer not knowing who your source is.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 05:36:54 PM »
I have gotten BURNED in my experience ordering from internet overseas sources.  Either the shit was fake or never showed up.  goto an anti-aging clinic and get on HRT.  or find a good domestic..............or i am dead wrong. 
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
I have to agree with Arnold here! Some of the best sources are definitely international, and I have never had a pack seized. Get a source that knows what they are doing and you should be golden. Most Int. sources have a free reship policy and will reship as many times as it takes to make sure you get your supps. Int. is safer than domestic, because the domestics are getting busted and dropping like flies. Domestics will store all of your info.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 05:46:07 PM »
sux you guys got so many problems over there

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
I used internet source of course europe source and let me tell u I alway got my gear and it really work.

But be carefull.
J

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 10:39:32 PM »
mine was from thialand, shit never showed and the customer service department from this place berated me when i never complained w/o good reason and they basically stole my money and attempted no reship............and the gear (stealth crap) i used a while back was from europe and it was fake, i felt nothing but pain from it no gains at all.......they will never make AAS legal but that would be the onyl way to cut out these low life dealers that will sell fake stuff and endanger body builders by letting them inject crap into their bodies.  Its gotta get regulated...........HG all the way.....worth every penny
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 11:02:18 PM »
Actually most of the best sources are international.

Yes, they are.

But I still don't recommend websites.

I never have and never will.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2009, 11:03:17 PM »
I agree with Ajr too, Intl is a great way to go.  No way are you going to get a controlled delivery over 100 amps or some shit.  Don't worry about it, the seizure rate is so low for packs, especially if your source does a good job at packing.  I never had a pack seized, had one inspected, but they let it through  ???

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2009, 11:04:54 PM »
I have to agree with Arnold here! Some of the best sources are definitely international, and I have never had a pack seized. Get a source that knows what they are doing and you should be golden. Most Int. sources have a free reship policy and will reship as many times as it takes to make sure you get your supps. Int. is safer than domestic, because the domestics are getting busted and dropping like flies. Domestics will store all of your info.

It really depends on the size of the domestic.

I know one in particular who is safe and legit, but I'd rather use HG, so I go international.

That said, I don't order from a website.

DIV

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 05:22:44 AM »
For what it is worth because of my location my only reliable source of gear is internet sites.  Both of which I have used with great success were international and shipped from Thailand.  I can say to those of you without other domestic options that there ARE good online sources and I have yet to have had a package seized or been burned with fake gear.  Matter of fact the one time a vial of Deca broke during shipment it was replaced no questions asked promptly.  If you lack a local reliable source there are options overseas that are worthy of pursuing.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »
the only things I will order online internationally are adex, nolva and clomid............always reliable in that department.  otherwise I would rather stick a nail in my ass than some satchet garbage.
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 08:16:06 AM »
International sources ship more than just sachet gear. I wont touch the sachet crap for anything.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 08:40:08 AM »
I am a newb, no shame in admitting it however I "figured" (my first mistake assuming) that amps or vials would easily be detected by customs via x-ray.  Also when you get "ripped" off by an overseas supplier what motivation do they have to follow through respectively.......what are you going to do call the cops or BBB and say they ripped u off on some contraband......
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 08:45:55 AM »
I am a newb, no shame in admitting it however I "figured" (my first mistake assuming) that amps or vials would easily be detected by customs via x-ray.  Also when you get "ripped" off by an overseas supplier what motivation do they have to follow through respectively.......what are you going to do call the cops or BBB and say they ripped u off on some contraband......

Good International sources work off of reputation. The good ones will get you your gear no matter how many times it is seized by customs. The very good ones have a seizure rate that is very low. One int. source I can think of off the top of my head even will reship with no letter if the pack is not received in a timely manner.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 09:45:52 AM »

It really depends on the source and their packing techniques.

I know of two sources who ship from Karachi, Pakistan.

One of them gets his packs routinely seized, the other doesn't.

The difference?

I'm not sure, other than the possibility that one of them has a connection in customs who makes sure his packs go through.

At this stage, if you are ordering from websites, you're really rolling the dice and risking having your address hotlisted.

Once that happens, you might as well get a P.O. Box.

I've been preaching this shit for years, but there are still stupid people out there making the same mistakes.

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:56 AM »
Yes, they are.

But I still don't recommend websites.

I never have and never will.

DIV

That's kind of ironic considering who your guy is. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 10:22:48 AM »
That's kind of ironic considering who your guy is. 

I have several sources.

Always have.

You have this idea that I rely on one person for everything.

That has never been the case and never will.

I don't like depending on one person, because people have proven to be unreliable over time.

Some sources are easier to deal with than others, but if one dropped off or went underground, I've always got a couple "Plan B's"

They will never be revealed.

Even Arnold Jr. does not know.   ;D

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »
I have several sources.

Always have.

You have this idea that I rely on one person for everything.

That has never been the case and never will.

I don't like depending on one person, because people have proven to be unreliable over time.

Some sources are easier to deal with than others, but if one dropped off or went underground, I've always got a couple "Plan B's"

They will never be revealed.

Even Arnold Jr. does not know.   ;D

DIV

Secrets don't make friends, lol!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »

Secrets.........Secrets. ......

Some things must remain in the shadows.   :-X

DIV

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »
They sure don't DIV!!! just playin man.  I have been ready for a while.  Last cycle was roughly 3 yrs ago and contacted my old source and apparently he is outta business.  go figure that. i have read on here from everyone on old threads that domestics were being popped everywhere so maybe that explains his not responding.  maybe i should just ask the big ass cartoon looking cop that goes to my gym where he gets his b/c there is obviously not a short supply or fakes coming from his source.  lol maybe not a good idea tho.   :o

toe2toe