Author Topic: orals and morning cardio  (Read 4799 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
orals and morning cardio
« on: February 22, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
I'm dieting for a show and try to do the majority of my cardio in the morning before breakfast.  I take my clen or ECA before I start and then eat breakfast as soon as I finish.
I will be adding in Anavar and Winstrol soon.  Would it be better to take them with the clen before cardio or should I take them with breakfast?  Or am I over thinking it and in the end I'll look the same on stage either way.  Since that's all that really matters right.   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: orals and morning cardio
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »
it could help a bit... however like you said... as far as how youll look on stage it wont be a noticeable difference... if it was me id take em before the cardio with the cle/eca... just cuz it'd help psychologically to know im doing it the most optimal way possible...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 10:57:17 PM »
I'm dieting for a show and try to do the majority of my cardio in the morning before breakfast.  I take my clen or ECA before I start and then eat breakfast as soon as I finish.
I will be adding in Anavar and Winstrol soon.  Would it be better to take them with the clen before cardio or should I take them with breakfast?  Or am I over thinking it and in the end I'll look the same on stage either way.  Since that's all that really matters right.   ;D

Take the Winstrol with the ECA before breakfast and cardio.

Take the Anavar afterward later in the day.

Due to the half-life of both drugs, you want over-lap.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 07:53:45 AM »
Take the Winstrol with the ECA before breakfast and cardio.

Take the Anavar afterward later in the day.

Due to the half-life of both drugs, you want over-lap.

DIV

So you're saying I should take the entire dose of each at different times?  Take all my Winstrol before cardio and then all my anavar later that afternoon pre workout?  I thought it would be better to take half of each one at those times and split the doses about 8 or 9 hours apart due to the half-life.
Why would you recommend splitting them the way you described big Div?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 09:38:31 AM »
So you're saying I should take the entire dose of each at different times?  Take all my Winstrol before cardio and then all my anavar later that afternoon pre workout?  I thought it would be better to take half of each one at those times and split the doses about 8 or 9 hours apart due to the half-life.
Why would you recommend splitting them the way you described big Div?

I already told you.

The Winstrol is performance based and would be better for cardio, the Anavar is more of an aesthetics based drug and would be best used later after the Winstrol is out of the system.

The half-lives determine when you take them and you wouldn't split the dosage......why?

Take the full dosage of Winstrol before cardio.

Take the full dosage of Anavar later.

It's very simple.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »
all aas pretty much do the exact same thing, dont over complicate the shit out of it...

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »
all aas pretty much do the exact same thing, dont over complicate the shit out of it...

I tend to do that with everything in my life, I get really anal about stuff, lol.

Everything is going great so far though, less than 6 weeks to go and I'm right on schedule, best I've ever looked in my life.

I'm going to take Div's advice since it makes sense.  Plus my 50mg winny tabs are a bitch to split so popping it all at once will be easier anyway.

Thanks for the advice guys.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
I tend to do that with everything in my life, I get really anal about stuff, lol.

Everything is going great so far though, less than 6 weeks to go and I'm right on schedule, best I've ever looked in my life.

I'm going to take Div's advice since it makes sense.  Plus my 50mg winny tabs are a bitch to split so popping it all at once will be easier anyway.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Remember, Tippins, you want to have the orals overlap barely........so take them far enough apart that when one is wearing off, the other is kicking in.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 09:00:29 PM »
good point division, but the first oral starts to "wear off" the second it stats to become active.  :D sort of sucks, eh ?

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »
Remember, Tippins, you want to have the orals overlap barely........so take them far enough apart that when one is wearing off, the other is kicking in.

DIV

Well if I take the Winstrol before cardio and the Anavar before training that would give me about 6 hours.  I figure that should be far enough apart plus allow me to have a "fresh drug" in me for both cardio and weight training.  Correct?  Or would I be better off waiting until the Winstrol has completed it's first half-life?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »
Well if I take the Winstrol before cardio and the Anavar before training that would give me about 6 hours.  I figure that should be far enough apart plus allow me to have a "fresh drug" in me for both cardio and weight training.  Correct?  Or would I be better off waiting until the Winstrol has completed it's first half-life?

Exactly, Tippster.

Figure the half-life and go from there.

Try to work it so you have some overlap between the dosages.

Take the half-life of both drugs and work from both sides to the center timewise so it works out.

In other words, break it down in hours and take the Anavar when only half the Winstrol is still active.......

That's overlap.

DIV

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 08:36:55 AM »
Exactly, Tippster.

Figure the half-life and go from there.

Try to work it so you have some overlap between the dosages.

Take the half-life of both drugs and work from both sides to the center timewise so it works out.

In other words, break it down in hours and take the Anavar when only half the Winstrol is still active.......

That's overlap.

DIV

Cool, thanks Div.  That's what I'll do from today on.  5 1/2 more weeks!