Author Topic: beware LP labs  (Read 1455 times)

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
beware LP labs
« on: February 23, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »
Anyone in SW louisiana should stay away from this UG.  Was on there test for a couple of weeks and started to feel like shit.  Went to the doc and my free test level was 30 and my estrogen level was through the roof. In my opinion it is total shit.  Be safe and stay away from this crap.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: beware LP labs
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 09:36:56 AM »
Anyone in SW louisiana should stay away from this UG.  Was on there test for a couple of weeks and started to feel like shit.  Went to the doc and my free test level was 30 and my estrogen level was through the roof. In my opinion it is total shit.  Be safe and stay away from this crap.

The point of my trying out some of the larger brands like: Axio, Syntrop, Nian was so you'd have a decent idea of their level of quality.

That said, why are you still going with smaller UG's with no rep?

Some of you guys just don't learn.....

You should be looking for a HG source, or settle for one of the larger established UG's.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 02:24:29 PM »
Yes div I know but at this point only the smaller ug's are supplying where I live.  Don't have access to the larger ug's and have never seen any hg floating around my area.  I had a steady supply of powerline but the fucking feds messed that up for me.  Powerline was a great ug never had any problems.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
Yes div I know but at this point only the smaller ug's are supplying where I live.  Don't have access to the larger ug's and have never seen any hg floating around my area.  I had a steady supply of powerline but the fucking feds messed that up for me.  Powerline was a great ug never had any problems.

You need to find a source, bonedoc.

DIV

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 08:39:44 PM »
love me some syntrop and axio, cant go wrong

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 08:46:19 PM »
Organon  ;D
I am a big baby

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 11:00:01 PM »
1. Go pharm grade whenever you can afford it and find it real.

2. If they don't make the compound you need in pharm grade or if the pharm grade is beyond over-priced, then go with Axio or Synthrop.

Never ever use a lab you have never heard of or especially someone's or your own homebrew.  Just my opinion.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 11:32:14 PM »
1. Go pharm grade whenever you can afford it and find it real.

2. If they don't make the compound you need in pharm grade or if the pharm grade is beyond over-priced, then go with Axio or Synthrop.

Never ever use a lab you have never heard of or especially someone's or your own homebrew.  Just my opinion.

true!

i only use Schering,Organon, British Dispensary and 0318 labs, in the past Body Research was good until they got shut down :(

i feel for you US guys it seems so hard and risky to get your gear, where i live i can get schering test and organon deca in the pharmacy plus its not illegal to have and use steroids, i have had no problems receiving packages from Thailand etc
Thunderdome approved

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
i only use Schering,Organon, British Dispensary and 0318 labs, in the past Body Research was good until they got shut down :(

i feel for you US guys it seems so hard and risky to get your gear, where i live i can get schering test and organon deca in the pharmacy plus its not illegal to have and use steroids, i have had no problems receiving packages from Thailand etc

It's not that hard to get it, but there are risks involved.

Plus, you have the possibility of shady sources.   >:(

DIV

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 12:26:43 AM »
It's not that hard to get it, but there are risks involved.

Plus, you have the possibility of shady sources.   >:(

DIV

yes and that makes it
Thunderdome approved

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 01:09:55 AM »

I agree with the first part, but the second is incorrect if you know what you are doing.  When making your own gear, you have control over dosage, process and sterility.   There is no guessing as long as you have a reputable powder source.

bonedoc

• Getbig II
  • DO IT BIG
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 06:20:48 AM »
Thanks for all the post guys.  Greatly appreciated.