Author Topic: Why I delete Synthol related posts.  (Read 3333 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Why I delete Synthol related posts.
« on: February 23, 2009, 10:23:54 AM »
&feature=related

Those of you who think Synthol has anything to do with AAS are beyond my help.   :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
Re: Why I delete Synthol related posts.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »
'nuff said

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »
Who's the guy at 1:53?  Looks more photoshopped than Synthol.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 04:43:40 PM »
just awful :-X

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »
wow......looks like it would hurt every day of your life! And life sucks enough as it is to f^*k it up with that...
Tap, Snap or Nap!

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »
So you guys are saying I should stop shooting synthol into my penis?

io856

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 02:26:13 AM »
synthol doesn't work

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 06:14:45 AM »
&feature=related

Those of you who think Synthol has anything to do with AAS are beyond my help.   :-\

DIV

I think most realize synthol is not a steroid but where do you propose that such threads belong then?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 07:17:40 AM »
I think most realize synthol is not a steroid but where do you propose that such threads belong then?

In the Gossip Forum!   ;D

DIV

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 08:09:57 AM »
In the Gossip Forum!   ;D

DIV

I see...

I'm not quite sure I understand why you wouldn't want to encourage open communication about something some people choose to use to enhance their bodies (much like steroids) even if you are personally biased (i.e., it's cheating).

Granted, the people that abuse this product tend to be very visible and overall ridiculous (Klaus, Valentino, etc...) but there are obviously those that use with moderation and see results that do not resemble the morons so often featured when discussing synthol.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 08:54:16 AM »
I see...

I'm not quite sure I understand why you wouldn't want to encourage open communication about something some people choose to use to enhance their bodies (much like steroids) even if you are personally biased (i.e., it's cheating).

Granted, the people that abuse this product tend to be very visible and overall ridiculous (Klaus, Valentino, etc...) but there are obviously those that use with moderation and see results that do not resemble the morons so often featured when discussing synthol.

Synthol isn't AAS.

It's just oil.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »
I see...

good post. i mirror your sentiment.

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 09:38:34 AM »
Synthol isn't AAS.

It's just oil.

DIV

Not sure if this qualifies as any sort of reply since it's obvious Synthol is not a steroid.  It is, however, used to enhance one's physique. 

The info describing this board on the main page states "A board for info on steroids, hardcore, and other interesting tidbits".  Your direction to use the G&O board for such information leads me to believe that you personally do not approve of this product - otherwise you would have taken the time to answer my question without attempting to be clever or humorous. 

If threads that only reference AAS are allowed on this board you've got some cleaning up to do...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »
Not sure if this qualifies as any sort of reply since it's obvious Synthol is not a steroid.  It is, however, used to enhance one's physique. 

The info describing this board on the main page states "A board for info on steroids, hardcore, and other interesting tidbits".  Your direction to use the G&O board for such information leads me to believe that you personally do not approve of this product - otherwise you would have taken the time to answer my question without attempting to be clever or humorous. 

If threads that only reference AAS are allowed on this board you've got some cleaning up to do...

It's not perfect, baby Cheeser.

I just have a hard-on for Synthol......and people who actually like that shit.

It's not that big a deal, but it really doesn't belong on the forum.

DIV

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »
It's in the category of overtly fake boobs. In both cases there are very few convincing cases, and countless numbers of individuals behind the "work" screaming for psychological help.

A well-balanced, "normal" person wouldn't consider this act of desperation in search of attention.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »
It's in the category of overtly fake boobs. In both cases there are very few convincing cases, and countless numbers of individuals behind the "work" screaming for psychological help.

A well-balanced, "normal" person wouldn't consider this act of desperation in search of attention.

LOL same could be said about gear and people who use it.

I think the synthol threads if genuine should not be deleted.  The may help someone who goes down that road from getting hurt.  And that is what the board is about.  Like the other poster said if used to enhance in moderation for whatever the individual cares to do or for top level competitors who need to do it, cause everyone else does, there is a place for it.

Few probally even know much about it here anyhow im guessing.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »

Not the same at all, you should know better. Synthol and silicone are used to create or exaggerate appendages, completely unnatural. Hormones coupled with work is real tissue.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 09:11:13 PM »
Not the same at all, you should know better. Synthol and silicone are used to create or exaggerate appendages, completely unnatural. Hormones coupled with work is real tissue.

I do know better and if you cant see the point I was making than its lost on you.  

Everything you wrote here someone could laugh at a juice head about.  You just need to look at things in a larger prespective to be able to see it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

I think the synthol threads if genuine should not be deleted.  The may help someone who goes down that road from getting hurt.  And that is what the board is about.  Like the other poster said if used to enhance in moderation for whatever the individual cares to do or for top level competitors who need to do it, cause everyone else does, there is a place for it.

Few probally even know much about it here anyhow im guessing.

You have a point, Hurt2Luv, and the ONLY reason I would leave up a Synthol-related post is just in case it helps some poor fool avoid fucking up his body like Valentino did.   :P

I agree 100% with the Pumpster and you could classify me as a hardliner in that I don't think Synthol has any place in bodybuilding.

It's a cheat, nothing more, nothing less.

Only a complete idiot would ruin a physique with Synthol or implants the same way a beautiful woman ruins her body with silicone implants which look ridiculous.

Anyone who uses Synthol loses all credibility as far as I'm concerned.   >:(

DIV

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 08:55:54 AM »
I do know better and if you cant see the point I was making than its lost on you.  

I think it's your lack of articulation and self-absorption. You're assuming that i know WTF you're alluding to between the lines. I called you out on a ridiculous parallel between synthol clowns with mental problems and true BBs. No one who lifts seriously would ever confuse the two.

The funniest thing's got to be one of these idiots with 25" arms doing curls with pink DBs. :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »
I think it's your lack of articulation and self-absorption. You're assuming that i know WTF you're alluding to between the lines. I called you out on a ridiculous parallel between synthol clowns with mental problems and true BBs. No one who lifts seriously would ever confuse the two.

The funniest thing's got to be one of these idiots with 25" arms doing curls with pink DBs. :-\
pumpster just about every pro bb on the ironman, arnold, europa, olympia stage ...all have used at least a small amount of synthol.

and synthol isnt like an implant.  the idea is that putting in a large amount of oil into the muscle stretches out the facsia of the muscle, synthol itself is metabolized and totally gone from the muscle within a month or two, however what you have left is a muscle that has been torn and stretched by the volume of oil, and then the body comes in a fills in those tears in the fascia to make the muscle larger, and also allow for more hypertrophy (now that the fascia has more space)

anyone who has used any oil based AAS intramuscularly anywhere on their body has slight synthol like effects in that muscle..... synthol = oil... AAS = about 75% oil... 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 06:42:02 PM »

Nah I did not think you would see it.

Let me explain things to you in simpler terms.  The general public(99.9% of the general population) looks at people who work out fanatically or use steroids to become huge and muscular to the point of looking freakish, have their own set of mental problems.  People could say some who go to those lengths such as, lifestyle, steroid use, obsesive training to be big or look like BB have the same issues the OP was talking about, fakeness and attention seeking.

I really don't see how you cant see that parallel?  But I don't know you other than you have like 18,000 posts

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 01:39:40 AM »
pumpster just about every pro bb on the ironman, arnold, europa, olympia stage ...all have used at least a small amount of synthol.

and synthol isnt like an implant.  the idea is that putting in a large amount of oil into the muscle stretches out the facsia of the muscle, synthol itself is metabolized and totally gone from the muscle within a month or two, however what you have left is a muscle that has been torn and stretched by the volume of oil, and then the body comes in a fills in those tears in the fascia to make the muscle larger, and also allow for more hypertrophy (now that the fascia has more space)

anyone who has used any oil based AAS intramuscularly anywhere on their body has slight synthol like effects in that muscle..... synthol = oil... AAS = about 75% oil... 

You speak as someone who has actually use synthol, but if you haven't you clearly are clueless about it.

The scar tissue which forms in the fascia is not functional muscle and only hinders the strength and agility of the muscle itself by shortening it.

That is why guys like Valentino don't need to flex to have that hard appearance......the scar tissue has knotted up his muscle to the point that he's just a crumpled mass of shit.

Poor guy probably doesn't lift anything near what he should given his size.

As I said before, Synthol isn't BB......or lifting and really has no place in the gym.

Sure, some bodybuilders have used it and looked ridiculous in the process.

It's easy to spot site injections of Synthol.......the muscles don't look right.

For a guy who doesn't use AAS or Synthol......you sure claim to know alot of shit, kid.

Eventually you'll learn that experience is the only way.......your book knowledge and theories don't amount to much, at least not enough for anyone to listen to you for advice.

DIV

io856

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 01:54:52 AM »
You speak as someone who has actually use synthol, but if you haven't you clearly are clueless about it.

The scar tissue which forms in the fascia is not functional muscle and only hinders the strength and agility of the muscle itself by shortening it.

That is why guys like Valentino don't need to flex to have that hard appearance......the scar tissue has knotted up his muscle to the point that he's just a crumpled mass of shit.

Poor guy probably doesn't lift anything near what he should given his size.

As I said before, Synthol isn't BB......or lifting and really has no place in the gym.

Sure, some bodybuilders have used it and looked ridiculous in the process.

It's easy to spot site injections of Synthol.......the muscles don't look right.

For a guy who doesn't use AAS or Synthol......you sure claim to know alot of shit, kid.

Eventually you'll learn that experience is the only way.......your book knowledge and theories don't amount to much, at least not enough for anyone to listen to you for advice.

DIV
As somebody who has tried the usual synthol protocols...

I would have to agree here and say that yes your muscle is bigger temporarily as the synthol and repeated injects irritate the muscle causing inflammation

Reasons not to use synthol:
  • No matter how much you massage lumps will form and noticable ones at that. Lumps will pass after a couple of weeks.
  • Your muscles will be so tight that you won't be able to train the muscle directly or indirectly. A synthol program for calves may leave you unable to walk or reach proper ROM in leg movements e.g. squat and leg press.
  • Repeated injections in the same area is going to leave bruises. Yes it might sound ok reading about it in text. However good luck explaining your junkie looking bodypart.
  • Very time consuming process perhaps unnecessary
  • Unnatural looking bodypart for the course of the synthol "cycle"

Look at Derek Anthony for example... huge unnatural looking calves. Then look at his quads... you can't train quads effectively without a good degree for ROM in the ankles. He is good example of this.

As far as site enhancement goes there may be other options. I know nolotil has been discussed. Some people also claim site injections of IGF-1 may have an effect.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2009, 02:07:20 AM »
As somebody who has tried the usual synthol protocols...

I would have to agree here and say that yes your muscle is bigger temporarily as the synthol and repeated injects irritate the muscle causing inflammation

Reasons not to use synthol:
  • No matter how much you massage lumps will form and noticable ones at that. Lumps will pass after a couple of weeks.
  • Your muscles will be so tight that you won't be able to train the muscle directly or indirectly. A synthol program for calves may leave you unable to walk or reach proper ROM in leg movements e.g. squat and leg press.
  • Repeated injections in the same area is going to leave bruises. Yes it might sound ok reading about it in text. However good luck explaining your junkie looking bodypart.
  • Very time consuming process perhaps unnecessary
  • Unnatural looking bodypart for the course of the synthol "cycle"

Look at Derek Anthony for example... huge unnatural looking calves. Then look at his quads... you can't train quads effectively without a good degree for ROM in the ankles. He is good example of this.

As far as site enhancement goes there may be other options. I know nolotil has been discussed. Some people also claim site injections of IGF-1 may have an effect.

^Correct.

The tightness in the muscle fascia has got to inhibit training, and that's what will limit strength and size gains.

Valentino is a prime example of that.

DIV