Author Topic: The latest from Nasser El Sonbaty AKA ALTTUMO  (Read 32416 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The latest from Nasser El Sonbaty AKA ALTTUMO
« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »
So you admit that you do like them. Glad we cleared that up and I expose your lie.
You never answered my question...........How does it feel knowing "big"bobs convinced Nasser to denounce you from the team?

from: Nasser El Sonbaty on February 23, 2009, 09:47:17 PM
Sharma,

Thank you for your support, but the time has come for you.  Bigbobs and I have discussed your fate as a true and loyal member.  My brother, I am afraid to tell you that I must sever my ties with you.  You have disgraced and betrayed me and the team.  You were told on countless occasion not "hint" that I posted on GB. I denounce you as a Team Nasser member. Good luck and take care.

Nasser El Sonbaty
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2009, 07:39:55 PM »
So you admit that you do like them. Glad we cleared that up and I expose your lie.
Yes I admit I lol at watching yourself and bobo being roasted , no lie to expose  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #252 on: February 25, 2009, 07:43:43 PM »
You never answered my question...........How does it feel knowing "big"bobs convinced Nasser to denounce you from the team?

ha ha ha ha he was excommunicated talk about self ownage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #253 on: February 25, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »
ha ha ha ha he was excommunicated talk about self ownage

Maybe he is beheading himself as we speak? hahaha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #254 on: February 25, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »

Maybe he is beheading himself as we speak? hahaha

Then we see his other accounts not active since this day forward

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »
I find it so funny and touching that you and Alex go to the trouble of making that Nasser account. So nice to know that I am in your heads and you guys are exchanging pms about me and thinking so much of me ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2009, 08:09:33 PM »
Sharma getting destroyed here.
Typical muslim - loses every argument but too stupid to realize it.  ;D ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »
Sharma getting destroyed here.
Typical muslim - loses every argument but too stupid to realize it.  ;D ;D

Dreadlord or Barracuda, pick one

;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »
Dreadlord or Barracuda, pick one

;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

Still crying about the gimmicks that destroyed you in the past. Epic attempt by a gimmick to label others as such

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2009, 08:35:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA Ownage is having big conversation with yourself to back yourself up. That is ownage in itself and then this:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=262845.0

;D ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 25, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »

Still crying about the gimmicks that destroyed you in the past. Epic attempt by a gimmick to label others as such

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hahahhahhha dreadlord u loser...what happened to the pm u sent me telling me u dont take getbig seriously...yet u have gimmicks :D
w

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #261 on: February 25, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »
hahahhahhha dreadlord u loser...what happened to the pm u sent me telling me u dont take getbig seriously...yet u have gimmicks :D

Natural - you're a cool guy so I don't have a problem with you. Sorry I'm not dreadlord or his multiple gimmicks. I just find it funny that sharma goes around calling other people gimmicks when he's one himself.

Incidentally Ron outed dreadlord and his duplicate account. If I was his gimmick or vice versa Ron would have mentioned me as well.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #262 on: February 25, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »
HAHAHAHA Ownage is having big conversation with yourself to back yourself up. That is ownage in itself and then this:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=262845.0

;D ;D

Yes that's pretty pathetic. However your trolling here along with the rest of the nasser thonghuggers is even more pathetic.  You guys wrote the book on gimmick posts and now you're crying foul when someone does the same to you.  :-\

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: February 25, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »

Incidentally Ron outed dreadlord and his duplicate account. If I was his gimmick or vice versa Ron would have mentioned me as well.

Not necessarily. He only outed the ones who annoyed him.
So, whose gimmick are you? It's ok, we're all gimmicks here ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #264 on: February 25, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »
Not necessarily. He only outed the ones who annoyed him.
So, whose gimmick are you? It's ok, we're all gimmicks here ;D

I used to post under my own name a while back but after the personal attacks on people began i thought i'd better play it safe

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »
I used to post under my own name a while back but after the personal attacks on people began i thought i'd better play it safe

Hmmm... usually when someone come laying down the smack after 58 posts you know it's "gimmick". Who am I to judge , they call me one as well ;D
I also agree with you about team snassoil.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: February 26, 2009, 05:47:36 AM »
Natural - you're a cool guy so I don't have a problem with you. Sorry I'm not dreadlord or his multiple gimmicks. I just find it funny that sharma goes around calling other people gimmicks when he's one himself.

ok
w

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #267 on: February 26, 2009, 05:49:26 AM »
For all the dumb, envious and naive get biggers:

There are several guys and fans on this board here that I do truly consider as friends. One of these guys is bigbobs who is the prez of the Nasser fan club. He is an outstanding man with great intelligence, borderless common sense, untouchable integrity, fantastic education, and superb bodybuilding knowledge - a unique man with truly too much patience. He is, further, a lady-killer (loved and admired by women of all colours and nationalities), an incredible intellectual, a great family man (towards his far extended family), a loyal Canadian citizen, a man of honor and a man of his word. Also bigbobs is a true friend. A friend of mine and a friend of others who deserve it. And he is so much more in any positive and to be acknowledged ways. If you retarded and cowardly people from this board are still jealous and envious of bigbobs - which I am pretty sure that you are and always will be - then get a life and a minimum of education you drug addicts, alcoholics and products of extremely dysfunctional " families ".

In contrast to people who have a life you lazy " rocket scientists " AKA getbig losers, you have nothing to do than to live off the government, food stamps and from leeching off someone and trying to be/become a somebody by trying to insult champions, overachievers and successful people. I am addressing you today just to let you know that my disgust regarding you and my feeling pity for you is still the same since I have logged on and off since many moons ago. I am not calling you 24/7 losers just " homosexuals " in a bad way, but sick perverted fags, because that is what many of you simply are. Your whole immature and sick day revolves around gay subjects, gay/potentially gay people, gay lifestyle, gay jokes, gay meetings, cross dressing...gay photo shopping.

If I personally did not have gay friends and gay fans I would by now - because they way you do act on the " anonymous " getbig site - definitely look down to all you fags and closeted fags who are afraid to come out. And if you are coming out then the whole world is, by your judgement, gay.

Also it came through that some of these western world gay basher's are partially truly simple gay people. Good to know that there are still good guys around who tell you who is who. Bigbobs - again - is not gay but he is my friend and he is a friend with some other's who deserve his friendship. And bigbobs is any day, week, month or year welcome to stay at my house, with his two girlfriends, with his parents or " just " by himself. Obviously you closeted fags never had friends, will never have and do not have friends. That is the reason why for you a friend = gay.

And I really specifically do not care if " you " or " you " are gay. There are so many other important things on the planet to think about, like " how many pairs of " used underwear does it take to pay Nasser's $ 4800.00 US Dollar/ monthly mortgage "?  Also, generally speaking I would rather have a rational gay guy around me than instead an irrational sick heterosexual who also, to top it off, has gay imaginations about me and other's who are not gay either. And if you losers are bashing gays then you are no better than racists and xenophobes.

By the way, sooner or later I will have a special section on my website where I will offer " under wear” for sale, so that every interested person in Nasser's personal worn clothing can enjoy items which the great and at least 3 x uncrowned Mr. " O " and wizard of truth has worn. With this I can at lease make ends meet.  Also, for the very curious and nosy, bigbobs obsessed people, bigbobs stalkers, bigbobs mania fag freaks - bigbobs never bought any clothing from me. I had it sent to him - sorry, no "soiled used underwear ".  He got clothing for free from me. And it was not underwear. Sorry again to intervene into your sexual fantasies.

Once again, thank you for making me so much aware that my used and soiled underwear is such a hot item and so much incorporated into your hydrocephalus pumpkin heads and your great pea brains so that I can put it sometime on my site in order to pay my one bedroom apartment, the huge amount of drugs, ...and ...despite the fact my “sugar daddy" is doing it already.

Thank you Bober, Sharma, natural, jutsnami, swami,...and all other not mentioned greats here for being here to support as a team the great Nasser.

May god all bless you and may the disbelievers rot in hell.

Nasser - 3 x at least uncrowned Mr. Olympia and Wizard of Truth

Who the fuck does ghost write this shit for Nasser??