Author Topic: been a long time!  (Read 872 times)

tallnskinny

• Getbig II
been a long time!
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:58:57 PM »
I have been "off" for nearly 3 years. now that said
I kept my gains for the most part untill I had a hernia surgery last year. and am nearly back to my pre surgery wieght though my conditioning is a bit off still. 
 Ok I've got a question about "homebrew" now the guy I got this from is really good at what he does uses his own bre and I have used his brew before. my last cycle was after I had loaded up with enought gear for a couple runs but just got out of using though I was still lifting but after a time I kinda put the gear in the back of my mind. now I am thinking about running the gear I have but wonder if it is possible for homebrew to  get bacteria into it if its been sealed in a 20 cc bottle for 3 years in the back of my closet????   as I have said before I trust the sorce as I have used it befor I have even used out of one of the bottles I have. I do know the drug has probably degraded at least a little so my 250 mg per mill may not be spot on mabe even halkf power but I am mostly concered about the possabilitty of infection. Anyone have any first hand knowledge of this kind of thing or mabe another sit or post I might look at for info would be greatly apreciated.
   OHH also The pinz I have are also just as old and still sealed in plastic with no date on them should I be OK to use them or should I just dump them and get fresh ones?? OI know where to order them from but If its not needed I don't want to have to.

Thanks in advance

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: been a long time!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 02:04:09 PM »
I have been "off" for nearly 3 years. now that said
I kept my gains for the most part untill I had a hernia surgery last year. and am nearly back to my pre surgery wieght though my conditioning is a bit off still. 
 Ok I've got a question about "homebrew" now the guy I got this from is really good at what he does uses his own bre and I have used his brew before. my last cycle was after I had loaded up with enought gear for a couple runs but just got out of using though I was still lifting but after a time I kinda put the gear in the back of my mind. now I am thinking about running the gear I have but wonder if it is possible for homebrew to  get bacteria into it if its been sealed in a 20 cc bottle for 3 years in the back of my closet????   as I have said before I trust the sorce as I have used it befor I have even used out of one of the bottles I have. I do know the drug has probably degraded at least a little so my 250 mg per mill may not be spot on mabe even halkf power but I am mostly concered about the possabilitty of infection. Anyone have any first hand knowledge of this kind of thing or mabe another sit or post I might look at for info would be greatly apreciated.
   OHH also The pinz I have are also just as old and still sealed in plastic with no date on them should I be OK to use them or should I just dump them and get fresh ones?? OI know where to order them from but If its not needed I don't want to have to.

Thanks in advance

The pins should be OK, but I'd question the sterility of the "homebrew" at this point.

Three years?

Why did you wait so long?

Did you think it would keep like HG?

The answers lie in the quality of your friend's manufacturing process and God's will.

Bacteria multiplies in time and if there is any in there it has grown by now.

I would advise you to dump that guy's "homebrew" and buy some fresh AAS.

This time, use it!   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tallnskinny

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:23:45 PM »
Thanks
yeah 3 years. at first I had trouble finding some clomid  then after a while just didn't think about it. Now I have a new source for clomid and want to us it since I have it.
 I know his process  is good and sterile Lots of whitman seringe filters and then he bakes it for 2 hours at low heat(I don't know the exact oven temp like 200 or 250 mabe) after its all been put into bottles and caped ( I have been at his place and seen him do it a couple times long ago) but like you say if any bacteria was in it there will be lots by now.  Though it still looks like new stuff  meaning not cloudy or clumpy or anything so I may just go for it and get some atibiotics on standby for the just in case. If my nerve holds.LOL! I can't start for like a month any way as my wife and I are going on vacation for 2 weeks in about a month don't want to start then take 2 weeks off right in the middle!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 02:32:08 PM »
Thanks
yeah 3 years. at first I had trouble finding some clomid  then after a while just didn't think about it. Now I have a new source for clomid and want to us it since I have it.
 I know his process  is good and sterile Lots of whitman seringe filters and then he bakes it for 2 hours at low heat(I don't know the exact oven temp like 200 or 250 mabe) after its all been put into bottles and caped ( I have been at his place and seen him do it a couple times long ago) but like you say if any bacteria was in it there will be lots by now.  Though it still looks like new stuff  meaning not cloudy or clumpy or anything so I may just go for it and get some atibiotics on standby for the just in case. If my nerve holds.LOL! I can't start for like a month any way as my wife and I are going on vacation for 2 weeks in about a month don't want to start then take 2 weeks off right in the middle!

Good luck in whatever you choose, bro.

I pray there's no baby bacteria lurking.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tallnskinny

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »
yeah me too! thanks.
  If I don't us this stuff though I will probably not ever use again. I don't go to a comercial gym so I got no private sources and waiting on the UPS man to be a cop is nerve wracking!!LOL! esp since my profesion might be shot if I do time for a scheduale 3 narcotic.
hey thanks for your input though whatever I choose I'll post and let everyone know if I use it so I can let everyone know it was safe or  not and then get ridiculed 4 itif I don't poist I didn't use!