Author Topic: fancy test only cycle  (Read 4117 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: fancy test only cycle
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »
please explain.

You said.................... ........

but in terms of adding mass, you agree that frontloading with prop will be better, right?

How much mass you end up with on a cycle is not going to be determined by front loading or not. How much mass you gain "On" cycle is relative to how much food you eat, how much gear you take, how smart you train and your genetics.

How much mass you keep after the cycle once you're "Off" cycle, that is the more important question. That's why Stavios brought up finishing with propionate, because it allows for a smoother transition into being "Off" and the smoother the transition, the more successful it is, the more mass you'll keep.

As for front loading, true, you'll have a faster initial gain in mass....but odds are it's not going to be anything you wouldn't have gotten anyway.....IMO. Not saying there is anything wrong with front loading...sometimes I'll front load some extra test just to get it in my system faster to get things going. In this case it's not because it's really going to do anything for me in the long run, it's more of a mental thing and the desire to simply get the cycle going strong.

For the record, and I've said this many times, if you're using real human grade test-e or cyp, I don't care who you are or how crappy your genetics are, you should notice a difference within a wk.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »
Thanks,  it is HG stuff.

ok, so with that notion, backloading may help preserve more gains....  i like it. 

you are gay.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 06:08:38 PM »
Thanks,  it is HG stuff.

ok, so with that notion, backloading may help preserve more gains....  i like it. 

No, not "backloading"..........what I was talking about here was simply switching over to a short ester test the last few wks of the cycle. For example, if you had a 16wk cycle, you would run test-e the first 12wks and prop the last 4wks......keeping the dose close to the same throughout....maybe slightly less those last 4wks but nothing dramatic.

Do you "have" to do this? No, it's not going to change the world or anything, but it can be helpful.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 06:12:56 PM »
excellent, thanks.
you are gay.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 08:39:10 PM »
does anyone know here if low testosterone levels can cause unbalance problems and fatigue

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
does anyone know here if low testosterone levels can cause unbalance problems and fatigue
Fatigue, yes. Unbalance, wouldn't think so. Sounds like in may be an inner ear problem.
I am a big baby

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »
funny you said that, i feel unbalanced about one month after a cycle...usually goes away on its own.
you are gay.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 07:02:07 PM »
You said.................... ........

How much mass you end up with on a cycle is not going to be determined by front loading or not. How much mass you gain "On" cycle is relative to how much food you eat, how much gear you take, how smart you train and your genetics.

How much mass you keep after the cycle once you're "Off" cycle, that is the more important question. That's why Stavios brought up finishing with propionate, because it allows for a smoother transition into being "Off" and the smoother the transition, the more successful it is, the more mass you'll keep.

As for front loading, true, you'll have a faster initial gain in mass....but odds are it's not going to be anything you wouldn't have gotten anyway.....IMO. Not saying there is anything wrong with front loading...sometimes I'll front load some extra test just to get it in my system faster to get things going. In this case it's not because it's really going to do anything for me in the long run, it's more of a mental thing and the desire to simply get the cycle going strong.

For the record, and I've said this many times, if you're using real human grade test-e or cyp, I don't care who you are or how crappy your genetics are, you should notice a difference within a wk.

I agree the quicker you get through the recovery phase and your body starts making natty T at decent levels on its own the better.  That is why most gains are truly lost comming all the way off gear, the recovery period is too long.  When your trying to start your body going again all sorts of nasty things are going on.  Estro and stress hormones such as cortisol are high and these will chew up muscle and prolong the recovery even more. The hormonal imbalance will have you down, just a terrible situation.  All the while the hard earned muscle is fading fast.

I always looked at the prop at the end as a way to get a running start through the recovery period.

4thAD

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 06:45:46 AM »
I agree the quicker you get through the recovery phase and your body starts making natty T at decent levels on its own the better.  That is why most gains are truly lost comming all the way off gear, the recovery period is too long.  When your trying to start your body going again all sorts of nasty things are going on.  Estro and stress hormones such as cortisol are high and these will chew up muscle and prolong the recovery even more. The hormonal imbalance will have you down, just a terrible situation.  All the while the hard earned muscle is fading fast.

I always looked at the prop at the end as a way to get a running start through the recovery period.

agreed. Your already on TRT, you might just want to start running a real trt dose instead of doing PCT. Your test levels will remain up and you wont need to worry about t levels bottoming out.