Author Topic: Kai Green passes out at Gold's  (Read 15271 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Kai Green passes out at Gold's
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2009, 04:59:29 AM »
I keep hearing about this correlation between Kai and a grapefruit. What's the deal?  ???
He fucks them on camera for money.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2009, 05:26:48 AM »

WTF?!  :o

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2009, 05:30:05 AM »
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2009, 05:33:17 AM »

Actually, that doesn't surprise me. That guy is fuckin' weird and pathetic to begin with.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: so is there going to be a Kai Update?
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2009, 08:25:31 AM »
Bump for "oldman" to put up or shut up. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: so is there going to be a Kai Update?
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »
Well, boys, I dont see anyone's picture.  My guess, you are unemployed fatasses that hang out on Hollywood Blvd. and you dont have a pot to piss in.

Post your pics and make them current or STFU, got it?

Which means in a post apocalyptic(2012) world. These people with nothing will be able to move at a moments notice without a care in the world while guys like you will be dealing with "post traumatic stress disorder" for losing your leased 2010 BMW 3 series...True survivors will move on and people like you "won't recover" :-\

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2009, 08:09:17 AM »
well, well, well...after seeing the pics of chaos, I was right.  You have some issues, I will be polite.  You look like an old man, you are a fatass, and I know you dont get any pussy.  you must drive a truck or van, you need it to sleep in.

what do you do for a living?  it cant involve people, I mean look at you.  you a cook at a fast food place?  auto parts store?  no wonder you are here messing with people.

I understand you Chaos.  Get on the treadmill, shave, read a book, find any girl that will talk to you, and finally cry...let it all out.  Its going to be alright.

You are one pityful fuk, but we can change that.  We like you young man.

Hope this helps, booooooooooooooooommmmmm!!!

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2009, 08:20:56 AM »
here you go

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2009, 06:22:12 AM »
here you go

Better call the police, someone stole your legs.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »
they arent huge, but that angle doesnt do them justice.  they have shape not size. big calves though.

not bad for 52.  btw, I was unable to stand, walk, or sit up due to a service related injury.  I do legs presses, cant put weight on spine.

SargeJohn

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2009, 10:47:59 AM »
they arent huge, but that angle doesnt do them justice.  they have shape not size. big calves though.

not bad for 52.  btw, I was unable to stand, walk, or sit up due to a service related injury.  I do legs presses, cant put weight on spine.
Well DonkeyKong's words should be taken as a pinch of salt... the way he/she writes allegates that he's/she's just a hater. DonkeyKong insults other people in many ways...also regarding their physical condition... but he/she himself/herself doesn't have the self-assurance and confidence to post his/her own picture. Regardless that he/she claims that to be in great condition and better than many others which is highly doubtful.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2009, 11:48:28 AM »
well a positive comment?  thanks sarge!  I am not a hater, but since chaos was outed, I said I would post up.  Maybe there is a better shot.  I knew there would be some comments.  oh well.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »
Well DonkeyKong's words should be taken as a pinch of salt... the way he/she writes allegates that he's/she's just a hater. DonkeyKong insults other people in many ways...also regarding their physical condition... but he/she himself/herself doesn't have the self-assurance and confidence to post his/her own picture. Regardless that he/she claims that to be in great condition and better than many others which is highly doubtful.

lol, relax, Kai.

I sure look better than that obese loser QuakerOats, i never said i am a monster like you.  ;D ;D ;D