Author Topic: WWE'S BEST OF SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT  (Read 1470 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
WWE'S BEST OF SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
« on: February 24, 2009, 08:22:29 AM »
I just watched it and it brought back a lot of memories.   I recommend it highly

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: WWE'S BEST OF SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »
The Hepner twins screwing Hulk for the belt( via Million Dollar Man and Andre)  , which led to the tournament in Wrestlemania 4 where Macho Man won it...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 08:26:01 AM »
The Hepner twins screwing Hulk for the belt( via Million Dollar Man and Andre)  , which led to the tournament in Wrestlemania 4 where Macho Man won it...

yep. That was good stuff.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 11:43:02 AM »
Thats was one of the greatest ones ever. Then when the Hulkster chucked the Hepner imposter out of the ring. My friends and I were going berzerk when that happened. What a great night!!!! Thank you for that post it just brought back a terrific memory!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »
Actually, that happened on a Friday night...because the next day on "Wrestling Challenge," Gorilla Monsoon began the show with an announcement like, "WWF President Jack Tunney has issued a 'gag order' regarding the events in Indianapolis last night."  Of course, toward the end, Jesse Ventura tried to bring it up, and it was covered with a red "censored" sign and he was bleeped out (precursor to that lame Right to Censor gimmick). 

My fave SNME moment was when the British Bulldogs were taking on Demolition and Fuji kept interfering (they had threatened to make their bulldog, Matilda, into a hood ornament)...they chased Fuji to the back and re-emerged with his cane and began beating the crap out of Demolition with it...McMahon went nuts..."THE BRITISH BULLDOGS HAVE LOST IT!!!!" and they were DQ'd but didn't care.
~