Author Topic: Mr. O on my plane.  (Read 5482 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Mr. O on my plane.
« on: February 24, 2009, 02:26:56 PM »
I was leaving L.A. Sunday night heading for home and Dexter Jackson was on my plane...and the guys from Rev Theory.  In case you're wondering who they are, their singer Rich is the lucky bastard who's with Jamie Eason.  They had just played at the Fontana Nascar event, and were heading to Louisiana for another gig.  Dex was looking miserable and tired so I didn't bug him.  I got a couple phone pix of some of the guys in rev theory, but my phone battery fuckin died before i could catch a pic with Dex.  To be honest he didn't look that big since he's short and first I thought he was just another jacked up black guy.  When I was talking to Rich though I was like...that guy looks like kinda like Dexter Jackson, and he was like yeah but why's he flying coach?  Mr fuckin Olympia and he's flying coach hahaha.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. O on my plane.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »
Then the plane was having mechanical problems and the crew asked you to carry the plane to the next runway between sets of carrying stones.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »
I was leaving L.A. Sunday night heading for home and Dexter Jackson was on my plane...and the guys from Rev Theory.  In case you're wondering who they are, their singer Rich is the lucky bastard who's with Jamie Eason.  They had just played at the Fontana Nascar event, and were heading to Louisiana for another gig.  Dex was looking miserable and tired so I didn't bug him.  I got a couple phone pix of some of the guys in rev theory, but my phone battery fuckin died before i could catch a pic with Dex.  To be honest he didn't look that big since he's short and first I thought he was just another jacked up black guy.  When I was talking to Rich though I was like...that guy looks like kinda like Dexter Jackson, and he was like yeah but why's he flying coach?  Mr fuckin Olympia and he's flying coach hahaha.

Who the fuck is "Rich?"  Don't name drop like we are supposed to know who the homo is or something...

io856

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »
why do fat fucks always stretch the truth so much?

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »
He moved a few stones out the way off the runway so the plane could take off.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 02:32:59 PM »
my phone's battery died blah blah blah......

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »
I hardly doubt Dexter Jackson looked like another jacked black guy, even considering his height.  I was in DIA and saw Phil Heath standing in line.  As much as I can't stand the guy he was FUCKING HUGE!  He stood out like a sore thumb!  I'm sure Dex would be the same in public.

Rev Theory is a good band with some kick ass songs!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 02:37:14 PM »

Here's an idea...step away from the internet...it's clear it's too much for you.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

Simple answer.....sometimes First Class is sold out, and you dont have much choice

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »
I think Rev Theory opened up in Baton Rouge for Shinedown last night if they were coming into Louisiana.  Last fall or summer they opened for Shinedown when they performed in Baton Rouge and heard their performance was awesome

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »
Dexter fits in economy class seats just as easily as anyone else would

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
Dexter fits in economy class seats just as easily as anyone else would

Plus, your types only buy "one way tickets..."

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 02:50:44 PM »

Simple answer.....sometimes First Class is sold out, and you dont have much choice

you could always charter a private jet :)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »
you were probably the only person on the plane who knew who he was.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »

It was, or i would have paid the extra $150 to upgrade.  Redeye flights suck in coach.

Blue_Steel

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

sometimes first class is too expensive! for tight ass dexter!!!

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA  what a classic statement.A-Rod always flys coach.Same reason all the 1st class were sold out hahahahaha LMAO.It helps if you book your 1st class flights.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 03:02:56 PM »
maybe Dexter's trying to save up for rims?
Deep Tissue Massage

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »
hahah oh brother "cumdrainer" and his make believe world

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 03:45:39 PM »
Then the plane was having mechanical problems and the crew asked you to carry the plane to the next runway between sets of carrying stones.
;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »

Choice....

There are other flight times, airliners and various other options besides coach, like that of business class..

Forget about it Bob, Dex isn't you and he doesn't travel in class..
"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 03:48:46 PM »

I caught that and laughed..

Your good works don't go unnoticed..
"1"

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 04:03:07 PM »
why does everyones phone battery magically just die. Mine never dies on me.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 04:59:06 PM »

Nice ;D
E

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
Who the fuck is "Rich?"  Don't name drop like we are supposed to know who the homo is or something...

Who the fuck is Dexter Jackson?