Author Topic: USC's Cushing looking to squash rumors about steriod use  (Read 3746 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: USC's Cushing looking to squash rumors about steriod use
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 06:35:31 AM »
I AM NOT LYING...THIS IS 100% TRUE....I HAPPEN TO KNOW A FRIEND WHO PLAYS FOR OREGON STATE...A PROMINENT USC RIVAL.....B CUSHING AND THE rest of the trojans are all on the juice...just like all the big time programs and all the coaches who just care about thier records and not ethics.....note, you should not take this negative...all players are homone tested and hormone regulated...this is just another way pete caroll of creating a dinasty legally against the competition and keepin his J O B ....they all have nutritionists....side note, cushing has been suspended several times though, i heard, due to taking pain killers and HGH....

just what i heard...
I call bullshit on the HGH.  He's not getting tested by the NCAA for HGh.  This isnt the Olympic WADA testing which really hasnt even gone into effect yet.  He also hasnt been suspended for any games

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 06:36:46 AM »
Lots of sticky studs in this thread.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 06:38:35 AM »
Aaron Curry from Wake Forest is going to be an outstanding NFL player.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 06:42:02 AM »

Was already a top pick and now he put up a killer combine workout.

body88

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2009, 06:48:22 AM »

ats picked up Gary Guyton from Wake and a UFDA.  He started a ton of games as a rookie and looks to be a great player in the making.  I would love another Wake lb. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2009, 06:49:57 AM »
Wake's guys have it upstairs too.  Excellent coaching and guys that go to class.  You will see more and more guys going to the NFL from there.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2009, 06:50:22 AM »
ats picked up Gary Guyton from Wake and a UFDA.  He started a ton of games as a rookie and looks to be a great player in the making.  I would love another Wake lb. 

Some seroius wheeling and dealing would be needed to get Curry.

body88

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2009, 07:59:05 AM »

Some seroius wheeling and dealing would be needed to get Curry.

Scott Pioli is the new GM for KC.  Belichick and Peoli are best friends.  Pioli drafted Cassel and spent many years with him.  KC needs a QB bad and Peoli hates picking high in the draft.  Cassel is a proven NFL player and he is only 26 years old.  6'5 235 and very mobile.  He is a charector guy who never whines or bitches.  Pioli is looking to either trade down, or unload that pick.  I can see him trading the 3rd pick in the draft to the pats for Cassel straight up.  It would cost him less money than drafting a guy at that spot and he knows exactly what he is getting with Cassel since he drafted the kid.

Look for Cassel to go to KC.  Cassel is worth at least what NY gave up for Manning.  However, the economy is bad, so I think a single first rounder would do it.

If the pats can nab that third pick, they can trade down or have a shot at a franchise player like Curry.  If the pats can get Maulaluga, Curry or Barwin their lb corps would be awesome.  AD THomas, Vrabel, Mayo, (insert stud rookie), Guyton, Alexander and Crable.  If the pats stay at 23 I can see them taking Harvin or Meulaluaga if he is there.  Urban Meyer and Belichick are very good friends, and there has been talk of a Florida to Pats pipeline that has been started. 

gooer

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »
kids from my area, went to bergen catholic high school (those kids jack needles in the school bathroom), had one of his former teammates die from a 'heart condition' last year, and had one of the nastiest cases of gyno i've ever seen. hmmmm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »
yeah, that gyno in the 1st pic is telling.  he probably used in HS or early in college.  Then he got off it when it could get him caught.  He played and did well clean.

Then, it's time for the draft, and "Prime U" or one of the elite training facilities' nutritionists deicded to gas the guy up.  Some, like Brady, always go overboard trying to look superhuman.  The gyno in the early pics looks bad for him though.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2009, 09:46:43 AM »
Thats a big fluid ni66a...looks like patrick from 49ers

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »
me and cushing graduated high school in the same class..he was one of the top players in the country for football..he lives up in NJ...he trains are defrancos training center, (which is a whore house for juice monkeys up state)...hes been training there since he was 15 years old..i know a couple people who have trained there and defranco has everyone on the juice, which is good, and cushing has been his poster boy marketing tool since the beginning...so that should let you know what kind of supps hes takin...and when it comes to usc,look at his record, hes been "inactive" several times at usc, suppossedly injuries, but far from the truth....from what i heard, when sanchez got caught with sum 16 year old girl in his room, the coaches raided  everyones rooms and found hgh on cushiing's frig....that lead to him being suspended yet again for gear.....eventhough pete caroll allows some of this shit to happen,because he wants the best team in the nation, cushing has been a real problem...teams will only suspend players when shit gets out of hand....they will let slide a test were test levels are a lil high, ..but only in rare occasion will they suspened you, especially a top notch players....cushing is the a new romanoskwi

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 01:02:46 PM »
Why isnt' this thread in the sports section of Getbig??

Nice mod'ing......