Author Topic: Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...  (Read 9197 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 05:22:42 PM »
I already knew the answers to the questions before I asked him, Hedgehog.  It answers your question as well.  Basically Danielson associates any type of Arab or Muslim (even if he's an American citizen) as being inferior, a terrorist, etc.  That's why he doesn't like Nasser, and that's why it bothers him so much that Nasser has some fans and friends who post about him here relatively often.  He has also posted that every good American should hate Muslims, and wrongly assumes that his hatred is shared by many others on here too - hence his addressing Ron in this thread as "Seeing how you are Jewish..."

I'm sure danielson is eternally grateful that you took the time to answer for him.

::)
As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 05:49:08 PM »
I already knew the answers to the questions before I asked him, Hedgehog.  It answers your question as well.  Basically Danielson associates any type of Arab or Muslim (even if he's an American citizen) as being inferior, a terrorist, etc.  That's why he doesn't like Nasser, and that's why it bothers him so much that Nasser has some fans and friends who post about him here relatively often.  He has also posted that every good American should hate Muslims, and wrongly assumes that his hatred is shared by many others on here too - hence his addressing Ron in this thread as "Seeing how you are Jewish..."
Yes, and...... ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 05:52:20 PM »
bigbobs aint you indian? or muslim too?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
bigbobs aint you indian? or muslim too?

Yes, East Indian background and Muslim.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »

How do you think your homeboy Bobby Jindal did the other day?
As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 06:13:56 PM »
Wow, you're batting a big fat zero today. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 06:15:02 PM »

How do you think your homeboy Bobby Jindal did the other day?

What makes him my homeboy?  

I also don't know what he did "the other day."  I don't follow U.S. politics.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 06:26:14 PM »
What makes him my homeboy?  

I also don't know what he did "the other day."  I don't follow U.S. politics.

You're from India and he's first generation US citizen with Indian parents.

He delivered the GOP response to Obama's first address.
As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »
You're from India and he's first generation US citizen with Indian parents.

He delivered the GOP response to Obama's first address.
"big"bobs is canadian, he's part of Americas hat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 06:33:34 PM »
I have to say that I think you're a bit out of line here Danielson, on a number of levels.

Firstly, Ron Avidan's faith should have nothing to do with his letting bodybuilding threads be posted on a bodybuilding board. You are the one who seem to want Muslims/Arabs/brown people censured in some way. I am thinking that if Nasser and some of fans were not Muslim, you would not have such an issue.

Nobody is forced to read Nasser thread, they are usually clearly marked and you can reasonably assume that they will be Nasser related by their very title ::) They get a lot of views and read by many people. This stuff is popular.

You are often complaining about someone or something. I don't believe for a minute you are only about having fun. Even if being brown was a crime on this site and we all banned, then you move to find something else to have a problem with. In fact, most of your post are against the sport. If you don't like the bodybuilding, why hang at a bodybuilding board?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 06:38:44 PM »
I have to say that I think you're a bit out of line here Danielson, on a number of levels.

Firstly, Ron Avidan's faith should have nothing to do with his letting bodybuilding threads be posted on a bodybuilding board. You are the one who seem to want Muslims/Arabs/brown people censured in some way. I am thinking that if Nasser and some of fans were not Muslim, you would not have such an issue.

Nobody is forced to read Nasser thread, they are usually clearly marked and you can reasonably assume that they will be Nasser related by their very title ::) They get a lot of views and read by many people. This stuff is popular.

You are often complaining about someone or something. I don't believe for a minute you are only about having fun. Even if being brown was a crime on this site and we all banned, then you move to find something else to have a problem with. In fact, most of your post are against the sport. If you don't like the bodybuilding, why hang at a bodybuilding board?
How do you feel knowing "big"bobs got you denounced off of "team nasser"?

from: Nasser El Sonbaty on February 23, 2009, 09:47:17 PM
Sharma,

Thank you for your support, but the time has come for you.  Bigbobs and I have discussed your fate as a true and loyal member.  My brother, I am afraid to tell you that I must sever my ties with you.  You have disgraced and betrayed me and the team.  You were told on countless occasion not "hint" that I posted on GB. I denounce you as a Team Nasser member. Good luck and take care.

Nasser El Sonbaty
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »
And you Chaos are the biggest hypocrite on the website. You make constant post against the sport, lots of racism all the time, and yet you moderate the positive board. If people post there you are respectful about the pros but away from there you don't behave like 35 year old man. Seem to me you into the sport bigtime but embarrassed to admit it on front of your cyber gang. Alex too, he go to the shows all the time then pretend he's not into the sport.
Lot of insecure guys who keep trying to pretend they don't follow the sport.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »
And you Chaos are the biggest hypocrite on the website. You make constant post against the sport, lots of racism all the time, and yet you moderate the positive board. If people post there you are respectful about the pros but away from there you don't behave like 35 year old man. Seem to me you into the sport bigtime but embarrassed to admit it on front of your cyber gang. Alex too, he go to the shows all the time then pretend he's not into the sport.

How is he hypocrite? Did you ever say sorry for the crimes done by your people against thousands of americans? remember, this is an american bodybuilding forum, if you are so superior, why dont you go to a forum only for muslims?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »
Hey, don't bite my head off, I'm not the one that got you kicked out of team nasser. You should direct your rage at "big"bobs, he convinced nasser to kick you out.

And an apology for the crimes commited by your people against Americans would be nice.

PS: Bodybuilding is not a sport.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 06:49:31 PM »
How is he hypocrite? Did you ever say sorry for the crimes done by your people against thousands of americans? remember, this is an american bodybuilding forum, if you are so superior, why dont you go to a forum only for muslims?

I never ask for a forum for Muslims. It's a  bodybuilding site, not American bodybuilding site. It's a site to discuss bodybuilding and draws from many nation.

I'll say sorry when America say sorry to the Native American for the genocide. Maybe then to the Japanese and maybe after that the one million in the Middle East, deal?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 06:56:15 PM »
I never ask for a forum for Muslims. It's a  bodybuilding site, not American bodybuilding site. It's a site to discuss bodybuilding and draws from many nation.

I'll say sorry when America say sorry to the Native American for the genocide. Maybe then to the Japanese and maybe after that the one million in the Middle East, deal?

Actually you are wrong, this is an American Bodybuilding site, the server is hosted in america, so technically speaking, this is 100% american, unless you wanna discuss with me it isnt.

Anyway, your muslim propaganda is just too much, we, and understand by we = 90% of getbig, dont want to see, read, understand, anything, about MUSLIM bodybuilding. Simple as that, sorry man but you are not welcome, you could start your own forum, its not really expensive, register a domain name, call it muslimmuscle.com , and i'll tell you how to config a board, secure it, so you can enjoy your muslim bodybuilding scene, whats so hard?

Understand it man, no room for ak47 friends, no room for tnt, no room for jihad, no room for afghanistan, no room for shawarmas, no room for kubbe diet, no room for anything of that, this is getbig, The #1 American Bodybuilding forum, not your virtual bodybuilding mosque.

No insults, hope you understand

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »
Actually you are wrong, this is an American Bodybuilding site, the server is hosted in america, so technically speaking, this is 100% american, unless you wanna discuss with me it isnt.

Anyway, your muslim propaganda is just too much, we, and understand by we = 90% of getbig, dont want to see, read, understand, anything, about MUSLIM bodybuilding. Simple as that, sorry man but you are not welcome, you could start your own forum, its not really expensive, register a domain name, call it muslimmuscle.com , and i'll tell you how to config a board, secure it, so you can enjoy your muslim bodybuilding scene, whats so hard?

Understand it man, no room for ak47 friends, no room for tnt, no room for jihad, no room for afghanistan, no room for shawarmas, no room for kubbe diet, no room for anything of that, this is get, The #1 American Bodybuilding forum, not your virtual bodybuilding mosque.

No insults, hope you understand

Means nothing as you have absolutely no administrative control over the website; that is Ron Avidan's domain. Again, as he said himself, he is on good terms with Nasser. So really, from you it's all just hot air ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 07:06:09 PM »
Means nothing as you have absolutely no administrative control over the website; that is Ron Avidan's domain. Again, as he said himself, he is on good terms with Nasser. So really, from you it's all just hot air ;D

Ron himself knows what can i do on this board, he can come here and confirm. Thing is, im not a destructive person, i help him, and ive never asked him for anything in return (like getting you out of here).
He could put me in timeout 20 times more, and we will be still chatting about changes for the board, about photography, trips, and much more than you do here.

And do you know why? Because i have no hate towards american people.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but this is getbig, AMERICA'S #1 bodybuilding site, like it or not, there will never be a majority of "your" people here, nor the language package installed.

And you didnt answer my question, why dont you start your own board? I'll help you against attacks, just like i did here when this board was compromised.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »

like it or not, there will never be a majority of "your" people here, nor the language package installed.

I'm not asking for that. I don't need no language package. I speak English.

I post on a few other boards as it is. No intention or desire to start my own. Very grateful to Ron for hosting me here.

Again, I will say it one final time: you don't have any administrative control on this place. I mostly avoid your posts, so just do that with those that you don't care to read. That's the adult way, actually, the American way ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »
Again, I will say it one final time: you don't have any administrative control on this place.

You are right, but dont forget php injects are the oldschool way, patched or not patched, and benz do know that :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »
You spam every thread even if it is not related to Nasser. Danielson is right Ron, Bobs is spamming the board with this stuff. Bobs is upset that Nasser never could win anything. Samir Bannount won the Mr.O. Nasser has nothing to look back on. He is a coward in a way. He hides behind Bobs and uses Bobs as a gimmick to spam the board. Very Sad Ron. A few of us are waiting on Bobs to come back to Cali, we will confront him about all this.  ;)
This is so true..Im sick of going into a thread that has nothing to do with the oil bag and heres bobo posting pics salivating over "his man" its fukin sick..

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 07:33:29 PM »
Ron endured an absolutely tragic childhood, being born in the Lodz Ghetto.

That must be where he gained the motivation to become the world famous Nazi hunter he is today.

Ron Avidan was behind the arrest of several top nazi's hiding in Argentina.

S

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
a)  It always relates to the topic somehow
b)  It's not that often either
Bullshit..Parker started a thread about haney,yates and coleman all mr Os asking who would win and in you wade pushing nassers barrow ..get this through that thick skull .NASSER HAS NEVER WON A MR O end of story get the fuk over it.  >:(

Nasser may have been unlucky one time but what about kevin and flex , two guys more worthy than oil bag but you dont see the rubbish that you post being posted about them do you..

Do you have OCD?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »

Nasser was a moderately successful bodybuilder. He was never the best, yet you and your Muslim buddies speak of him as he were something special. Just stfu about the guy already. I will make sure your little Arab loving buddies are run off here for good. Do me a favor, Bob. Ask QO to how he feels about the way Sharma has been speaking to the real men on this site. You will be in for a rude awakening. Your time of worshipping the drug abusing woman beater is coming to an end. Mark my words.
E

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2009, 12:31:21 AM »
Firstly, Ron Avidan's faith should have nothing to do with his letting bodybuilding threads be posted on a bodybuilding board.

I think some of you think that all Jewish people are religious. I am traditional, but not religious.

Actually you are wrong, this is an American Bodybuilding site, the server is hosted in america, so technically speaking, this is 100% american, unless you wanna discuss with me it isnt. Anyway, your muslim propaganda is just too much, we, and understand by we = 90% of getbig, dont want to see, read, understand, anything, about MUSLIM bodybuilding.

I like to know about all bodybuilding, wherever it is in the world, from Chili to Yemen to Israel to Lebanon to Japan, etc.  If someone wants to bodybuild in the world, I am cool with it.  Who cares if you are Muslim, Jewish, Christian or a Buddahist.  You lift that weight, and want to train and bodybuilding, I like to know about it.

Ron endured an absolutely tragic childhood, being born in the Lodz Ghetto.

Ron was born in Haifa, Israel, and moved to Los Angeles when he was 4 years old, where he has been ever since.  Majored in Business in college, Ron probably is more patriatic, Republican and votes all the time than many 'American' do.

You spam every thread even if it is not related to Nasser. Danielson is right Ron, Bobs is spamming the board with this stuff. Bobs is upset that Nasser never could win anything.

One or two threads on Nasser is ok, the man should of won one year the Mr. Olympia, he looked that good. But yeah, on non related threads, it does get tiresome.

Not that i dont trust you my friend, but whenever somebody is hating on:
mexicans - you show up and say "my best friend is mexican"
arabs - my best friend is arab
african - my best friend is african
so the question is, how many best friends do you have

Best friend growing up was Chinese. Good friends now are from all over.