Author Topic: Peter Schiff on O's speech - "Obama is going to destroy this economy" - Youtube  (Read 1061 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
hannel

Peter Schiff absolutely destroys Obama's speech and says O has no clue about economics and will "destroy this this country"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
no comments I guess.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no comments I guess.

Did you watch the video????

I ask anyone specifically what Schiff got wrong???????????????

This video, and the article I posted, are dead on 100000000000%.

Schiff talks facts and reality, Obama speaks in soundbites and platitudes.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Did you watch the video????

I ask anyone specifically what Schiff got wrong???????????????

This video, and the article I posted, are dead on 100000000000%.

Schiff talks facts and reality, Obama speaks in soundbites and platitudes.   
yea, I was hoping there would be a debate on it.  I wanted to see what people thought.  That's why I sticked it but it was clear nobody was clicking it so I unsticked it to see if it would do better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yea, I was hoping there would be a debate on it.  I wanted to see what people thought.

People dont want sober analysis.  "Hope & Change" sounds better than details and analysis.

Obama devotees do not want to hear a cogent argument laden with facts against the flowery garbage they sucked in last night.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Obama devotees do not want to hear a cogent argument   
I do.

You know you might get farther without all of the childish insults on Obama.  People who like Obama will just click you off.  I'm interested in real arguments which Schiff delivers. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I do.

You know you might get farther without all of the childish insults on Obama.  People who like Obama will just click you off.  I'm interested in real arguments which Schiff delivers. 

Ok fine, but look at all the attacks Obama hurl when anyone says a word about details and facts against what is going on.

Look at the article I posted by Schiff about the mortgage bailout.  I dont to hear any specifics from Obama supporters as to why it is good.  Instead, they say everyone who attacks these plans wants GWB back, thereby ignoring the point of the disagreement with the proposed plans.

I think Schiff's video I posted presents a clear case as to why Obama is going in the wrong direction.

I have yet to hear one argument from an obama supporter with equal facts to dispute anything Schiff has said.

________________________ ___________

BTW - you are not a mindless Obama supporter like some others around here.   

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
again, few things as ironic as hearing BUSH voters talk about how OBAMA is going to 'ruin the economy'.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
again, few things as ironic as hearing BUSH voters talk about how OBAMA is going to 'ruin the economy'.
all these guys on the board against Obama don't actually admit to voting for Bush :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
all these guys on the board against Obama don't actually admit to voting for Bush :D

I admit I voted for Bush and I admit he was a complete fiasco his second term.

Again - what did Schiff say that you disagree with?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
where did I say that?  You took my purpose wrong I guess.  I can be for Obama and not be against criticism of him.  I want Obama to get things right and I'm not going to do that by just being a blind sheeple for him.  I want to hear what people have to say about this video along with his other videos.  Now that comes with a caveat.  people that are like Schiff are serious about their opinion/criticism and I'm open to listening to them.  People like Rush and Hannity, I don't much care what they think no matter what because they're self serving sacks of shit willing to tell lies all day long.

also, you mean Bush was a fiasco in both terms tho.  you must mean that :)

I thought Bush was ok his first term.  His second term was a disaster.

I meant the other guy on this thread as far as the Schiff video.

Schiff lays out a great coherent case.

Rush and Hannity suck BTW. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Awsome video! Makes a lot of sense .

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Great post.

Thank you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Bump. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

BUMP