Author Topic: The Usual Suspects  (Read 720 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The Usual Suspects
« on: February 25, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »
I don't know how to embed these videos but this one is friggin hilarious.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=219482&title=unusual-suspect

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: The Usual Suspects
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 09:39:25 AM »
ahahahahahhahahahahaha.. .. PRICELESS!!!!

He's the antichrist,
He's Hitler,
He's a pimp,
He's bisexual, like a bicycle, you roll on both ends lolololol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »
amazing, CNN and Fox.  there were countless people saying Bush was the anti-christ or Hitler.  Did any major media pick that up?  Nope...  But here's CNN and Fox, they're ok running with Obama being Hitler or the anti-christ lol.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 10:32:09 AM »

Are the guys they interview actors that are part of the show?
R

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 10:41:39 AM »

Stella - those two clowns are the real deal.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »
Stella - those two clowns are the real deal.

Oh man.  Well the first one starts out saying the Book of Revelation states that the antichrist will destroy the world (or something like that).   Maybe he's got a different version than me but I've never read that in the bible so I was wondering if he really was a Pastor or not.  Maybe he meant it in a way other than it came across or maybe he's not sure what is really in there.
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »

nope, real people.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 10:51:15 AM »
Oh man.  Well the first one starts out saying the Book of Revelation states that the antichrist will destroy the world (or something like that).   Maybe he's got a different version than me but I've never read that in the bible so I was wondering if he really was a Pastor or not.  Maybe he meant it in a way other than it came across or maybe he's not sure what is really in there.
and the second guy associated Obama's charisma to Hitler saying that would be unlike the antichrist who is basically just a fool.  That too doesn't fit with what a lot of christians say.  Usually they say that he will be a charismatic person people are willing to follow. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 10:55:41 AM »

Stella, surely you're aware the the broad range of nutbags that call themselves christians.

There's a whole wing of the religion that is nothing more than a doomsday cult waiting for the end of the world.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 10:57:37 AM »
and the second guy associated Obama's charisma to Hitler saying that would be unlike the antichrist who is basically just a fool.  That too doesn't fit with what a lot of christians say.  Usually they say that he will be a charismatic person people are willing to follow. 
Yep.  The fool comment made me wonder how he meant fool as in inadequate vs deceived.  These guys weren't good picks to be interviewed......actuall y for the Daily Show they were perfect!
R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »
Stella, surely you're aware the the broad range of nutbags that call themselves christians.

Of course!  How about those bags from the Westboro church?  Apparently their latest display was at the Oscars.  Disgusting.

R

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 11:08:25 AM »
Yep.  The fool comment made me wonder how he meant fool as in inadequate vs deceived.  These guys weren't good picks to be interviewed......actually for the Daily Show they were perfect!

exactly and they were clueless as to how silly their beliefs appear to people with a normal brain function.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »
Yep.  The fool comment made me wonder how he meant fool as in inadequate vs deceived.  These guys weren't good picks to be interviewed......actuall y for the Daily Show they were perfect!
I think the main reason they made the daily show was because Fox and CNN are running their material.  Daily show does a good job of highlighting, in a funny way, some of the absurdity that makes it into the mainstream.  I'm really shocked that Fox and CNN did that considering nobody touched it in the mainstream when people were saying this about Bush.  They're doing this because Obama doesn't come to the stage with a lot of baggage like Clinton did.  Clinton had material for the attack machine to create something with, but for Obama there's not a lot of dirt on him so lame stuff like this makes it higher than it normally would.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 11:28:18 AM »
for Obama there's not a lot of dirt on him so lame stuff like this makes it higher than it normally would.
We were talking about this the other day.  It's pretty amazing how Obama came out of the turd pool of Illinois politics w/no doo doo on him.  He's like a teflon corn kernel. 
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 11:34:15 AM »
We were talking about this the other day.  It's pretty amazing how Obama came out of the turd pool of Illinois politics w/no doo doo on him.  He's like a teflon corn kernel. 
LOL, true, he should be covered in it!  But most of the stuff brought against him has the air of a poorly scripted conspiracy theory.  You'll find Hannity spewing the exact same thing as Jeff Rense lol and I'm sure they would love to have some more substancial dirt on him than his school records and fight with the state of Hawaii over his birth cert...