Author Topic: I need something to watch videos while doing cardio !  (Read 2269 times)

Stavios

Re: I need something to watch videos while doing cardio !
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »
Stavios, I thought you weren't going to diet ever again after the last comp.

I said I am not competing, not that I wouldn't diet again !

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 07:17:43 PM »
jailbreak it and your movies and apps will not cost you a thing.

apple likes to have you pay for the things you put on their devices.

jailbreaking it unlocks it so you don't have to pay the istore for movies, apps, music etc.

From what I've read, the second generation Ipod Touch (the on out in stores now) can not be jailbreaked. The firmware bug that enabled jailbreaking the first version is now gone.
from incomplete data

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 07:30:03 PM »
From what I've read, the second generation Ipod Touch (the on out in stores now) can not be jailbreaked. The firmware bug that enabled jailbreaking the first version is now gone.
yeah I am trying to jailbreak it as we speak with the proper program but it looks like it's not working

soooooo the only way I can put videos into this thing is by buying them ?  :-\
fuck that I'll return it  >:(

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 08:18:47 PM »
yeah I am trying to jailbreak it as we speak with the proper program but it looks like it's not working

Lol dude, just make sure that the video you want on it is in the right format, usually .mpeg4 if I remember correctly. If itunes won't import it then it the wrong format.

Adding "ipod" in the search for torrents usually saves you from a lot of hazzle. I have the second gen. myself and it works perfectly with tons of south park on it!.
from incomplete data

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:15 PM »
they have a "Movie theater cardio room" at my gym but the movies always suck ass and you always miss half the movie so you are not really into it either  :-\

Yeah, you would think that they would post up times online when the shit starts.  I hate that.  Most movies suck but occasionally there's a good one.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »
trying to read magazines or focus on something that small while bouncing around doing cardio WILL ruin your vision. I used to read while on the treadmill and my eyesight hasnt been the same since... it didnt take long, just a few weeks. I wouldnt even recommend watching TV during cardio.

I tried reading once on the treadmill and nver did it again. An Ipod with an audiobook gives me something to focus  on while jogging. Then again I prefer outdoors to a treadmill.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »
dl the trial version of clonedvdmobile and you can see all the different players it can encode video to. then choose one of those deceives. it will make you life easier.
i would just buy the ipod, its number one for a reason.  You don't have to buy movies off the itunes store. Just use handbrake or clonedvdmobile.
but, if you want to play games check out a psp.
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 03:48:08 AM »

either that or buy an unlocked 8 gig iphone and jailbreak that.

b