Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Brings Class to the Fanny Pack!  (Read 15652 times)

HeyNow

• Getbig III
Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Brings Class to the Fanny Pack!
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »
Coleman would kill him either way.

I think MW would land some punches, but all RC has to do is get a hold of the little guy and smash him to the floor etc.  Ronnie can throw that guy around like a football.  Floyd would land some punches, but all RC has to do is get a hold of the guy.  Ronnie is like a silver back gorilla, all power.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »
he...........is...........a.............buck.................28..............he..................ain't....................... .knocking............... ..........out........... ........someone......... ..............310....... .....pounds............. ......of................ .......muscle.
The amount of muscle someone has does not change how easy or hard it is to knock them out. Muscle doesn't give you a stronger chin.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 04:25:36 PM »
I think MW would land some punches, but all RC has to do is get a hold of the little guy and smash him to the floor etc.  Ronnie can throw that guy around like a football.  Floyd would land some punches, but all RC has to do is get a hold of the guy.  Ronnie is like a silver back gorilla, all power.

He would have to catch him while avoiding being KTFO.
E

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
Manny Pacquiao could literally run circles around any bodybuilder for and hour straight landing any punch he wanted to and not get hit once.  

Yeah these guys are small, but they've literally been doing this every day since they were as young as 5.  They'd see a punch from Ronnie Coleman coming a mile away.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 04:26:59 PM »
The amount of muscle someone has does not change how easy or hard it is to knock them out. Muscle doesn't give you a stronger chin.
hahahahhaa, same old bullshit line every skinny fuccker uses when he's intimidated by a huge guy. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 04:28:02 PM »
hahahahhaa, same old bullshit line every skinny fuccker uses when he's intimidated by a huge guy. ::)

How do you explain Suge Knight getting knocked out twice in a month by little ghetto rats?
E

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
He would have to catch him while avoiding being KTFO.

So your saying Floyd would be running away from Coleman.  This topic  is turning gay, it's like who would win a Crocodile or a Siberian Tiger, like a argument kids would have on a playground. I am embarrassed I actually participated in this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 04:29:48 PM »
So your saying Floyd would be running away from Coleman.  This topic  is turning gay, it's like who would win a Crocodile or a Siberian Tiger, like a argument kids would have on a playground. I am embarrassed I actually participated in this.
Crocodile.  A tiger is not good enough of a swimmer to get away.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 04:29:58 PM »

No, Floyd would knock him out before Ronnie could grab him. Plus, who is to say Ronnie even knows how to throw a punch or wrestle for that matter?
E

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »

160 lbs. Tommy Hearns is considered one of the most powerful punchers ever along with Mike Tyson, George Foreman, and Ernie Shavers.

Boxers can go 12 rounds and maintain the pace they had in round 1.  They are incredible endurance athletes to boot. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »
he...........is...........a.............buck.................28..............he..................ain't....................... .knocking............... ..........out........... ........someone......... ..............310....... .....pounds............. ......of................ .......muscle.

Pervez's "fat man logic" is unreal.  ::)
!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »
So your saying Floyd would be running away from Coleman.
There is a difference between running away and avoiding a punch.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 04:36:41 PM »
There is a difference between running away and avoiding a punch.

Two fighters don't stand in front of each other and trade like rock em sock em robots. Boxers are constantly moving.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »
Crocodile.  A tiger is not good enough of a swimmer to get away.

;D

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:44 PM »
Two fighters don't stand in front of each other and trade like rock em sock em robots. Boxers are constantly moving.
Yeah I know. That's what I'm saying.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »
Yeah I know. That's what I'm saying.

Just adding to your point.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »
this guy is a rapper ? what song he do ?
K

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »
I'd wear it!

Mayweather has made the worst mistake of his life retiring in his prime. The plan didn't work. Yes if he fights Pacman at the end of the year he will get a big payday. But he is no longer in control of the negotiations. He tried that with Oscar for their rematch and Oscar told him to get lost. That year off destroyed him for the negotiation table. Now he's broke and now he's desperate. Suppose Pacman looses to Hatton. Mayweather is cooked. He got way too big for his britches. Who's he gonna fight Mosley? Margerito? One of the greatest most skilled fighters that ever lived completely dropped the ball. "Money" Mayweather. He tried Wrestling, rapping, dancing with the stars. He's a fighter. Undefeated now. But he'll loose. He's gonna end up just like Roy Jones Jr.. It's gonna happen. And he'll keep fighting and keep fighting. Thats the game of boxing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2009, 05:01:14 PM »
"Straight outta Ginza"

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2009, 05:14:56 PM »
Mayweather has made the worst mistake of his life retiring in his prime. The plan didn't work. Yes if he fights Pacman at the end of the year he will get a big payday. But he is no longer in control of the negotiations. He tried that with Oscar for their rematch and Oscar told him to get lost. That year off destroyed him for the negotiation table. Now he's broke and now he's desperate. Suppose Pacman looses to Hatton. Mayweather is cooked. He got way too big for his britches. Who's he gonna fight Mosley? Margerito? One of the greatest most skilled fighters that ever lived completely dropped the ball. "Money" Mayweather. He tried Wrestling, rapping, dancing with the stars. He's a fighter. Undefeated now. But he'll loose. He's gonna end up just like Roy Jones Jr.. It's gonna happen. And he'll keep fighting and keep fighting. Thats the game of boxing.

Agreed. But Pacman ain't gonna lose and everyone would kill for Floyd vs. Sugar Shane, Margarito, or Cotto.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »
Agreed. But Pacman ain't gonna lose and everyone would kill for Floyd vs. Sugar Shane, Margarito, or Cotto.
Don't you think everyone wants to see the Mayweather Vs Coleman fight ::)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 05:47:21 PM »
antonio moreburritos just got his ass kicked by Mosley...after trying to cheat with illegal handwraps.  he will not draw the same money anymore.  Cotto can fight whoever he wants now...  FM jr dominated but was stupid to retire when he is still clearly a better (if not cockier and more entertaining) boxer than anyone else who was just fighting for the number one contender spot.  Hatton is going to get beat by Pacman, and then Floyd will come out to settle the pound for pound with Manny at a catch weight 143 lbs, and Manny will lose.  Freddy Roach will not make it another year at the pace he's going as a trainer and then who's going to train Pacquiao? 

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2009, 05:50:13 PM »
I agree. Pacman is going to beat Hatton. He's gonna beat him bad. Mayweather is on the loosing end at the negotiation table. Once Pacman crushes Hatton. He's the #1 draw in boxing. He'll tell Mayweather to get lost. Shane would give Mayweather so much trouble. Margerito? It would be the same kinda fight like when he fought Cotto. Mayweather would run away and try to counter punch him. Mayweather couldn't hurt Margerito. Mayweather would counter punch the ever living shit out of Miguel Cotto. He'd make him look like an amatuer. But Mayweather has been out of the game for a long time. Think with your head not your heart. Mayweather is not what he used to be. This guy is gonna keep fighting just like they all do. He made the worst mistake of his life retiring. He lost so much opportunity. With Americas economy and his ghetto spending. Homey's broke. He will loose and continue to fight.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2009, 06:12:54 PM »
lol Coleman wouldn't land a single punch on Floyd.  Get real.

hahah you have to be kidding me, Nasser would fuckin destroy that primitive guy, Nasser by death, any way he wants.  IF Floyd hit him Nasser would probably thought a fly landed on him lol.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »
there is no doubt in my mind ronnie coleman would have little trouble in killing mayweather.

being 310lbs does help you take a punch, ronnie's skull and neck are huge.

as for not landing a punch - he wouldn't have to, all he needs to do is get hold of him 1 time and snap mayweather like the 150bs twig he is.

ffs coleman throws that sort of weight around with 1 arm for 20 + reps - in fact the grip strength of ronnie could probably crush the bones in mayweathers arms if he chose to.

it would be like a 25 year old man fighting a 8 year old.

you clowns really need a wakeup call.
175lbs by 31st July