Author Topic: Trainer gaining 100 pounds to understand his fat clients better  (Read 2200 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Trainer gaining 100 pounds to understand his fat clients better
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 07:36:17 AM »
That's not Upstate!!

Syracuse/Utica is upstate, LOL!

no, I live upstate (aka anywhere "up" from NYC  ;D...which basically is anywhere besides the five burroughs haha)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 07:43:49 AM »
no, I live upstate (aka anywhere "up" from NYC  ;D...which basically is anywhere besides the five burroughs haha)

I swear people are always trying to rezone what is "Upstate". People in Newburg and Fishkill think they're living Upstate now, LOL!

This probably has more to do with people wanting to distance themselves emotionally from the cost of living/activities in the city than anything else.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »
I swear people are always trying to rezone what is "Upstate". People in Newburg and Fishkill think they're living Upstate now, LOL!

This probably has more to do with people wanting to distance themselves emotionally from the cost of living/activities in the city than anything else.

I really understand where you're coming from but in this matter the fact is that every one considers this area (the capital district) as "upstate"

you realize i'm being ambigious because i don't need the detectives on this website calling/pranking my job