Author Topic: Conspiracy Against Victor Martinez  (Read 2405 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Conspiracy Against Victor Martinez
« on: February 25, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/sports/2009/2/24/31200/Dominican-bodybuilder-Victor-Martinez-implicated-in-new-steroid-scandal

Dominican bodybuilder Victor Martinez implicated in new steroid scandal

Santo Domingo.– IFBB professional bodybuilder Victor Martinez has been implicated in a new steroid scandal exactly two weeks prior to the 2009 Arnold Classic. News reports have surfaced during the Alex Rodriguez steroid investigation implicating Martinez in the sale of anabolic steroids in the Dominican Republic, the website mesomorphosis.com revealed.

After learning that A-Rod’s preferred steroid Primobolan was not legally available in Dominican Republic pharmacies, reporters searched for other sources of steroids in the country that included gyms and supplement stores.

According to the New York Daily News, Victor Martinez owns a supplement store in Santo Domingo called “Gurabo” that allegedly sells anabolic steroids, where anyone can walk in and purchase steroids, protein powders and supplements.

Martinez previously won the 2007 Arnold Classic, but Arnold Schwarzenegger may not be too happy if the “Dominican Dominator” wins again this year and may decide to skip the trophy presentation altogether.

That time Scharzenegger was embarrassed when he was placed in a position where he presented Martinez with the winner’s trophy and $130,000 first place check only days after Martinez was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the nationwide internet pharmacy steroid investigation by the Albany County District Attorney’s Office.

Enjoy your dish...

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Conspiracy Against Victor Martinez
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 06:08:10 PM »
I heard Victors cousin just injected some kind of energy booster into him a couple of times.

He'll be fine.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »
Vic will look too good at this contest to be denied.  I sense a Tiger Woods-like performance in 1.5 weeks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »
in 2007, he won the arnold about 2 days before this news came out of his involvement, and the scumbag media did their best to tie arnold to him.

i wonder why they're leaking it 2 weeks before this time?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »

i wonder why they're leaking it 2 weeks before this time?
The media loves Arnold?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 06:44:43 PM »
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/sports/2009/2/24/31200/Dominican-bodybuilder-Victor-Martinez-implicated-in-new-steroid-scandal

Santo Domingo.– IFBB professional bodybuilder Victor Martinez has been implicated in a new steroid scandal exactly two weeks prior to the 2009 Arnold Classic. News reports have surfaced during the Alex Rodriguez steroid investigation implicating Martinez in the sale of anabolic steroids in the Dominican Republic, the website mesomorphosis.com revealed.

After learning that A-Rod’s preferred steroid Primobolan was not legally available in Dominican Republic pharmacies, reporters searched for other sources of steroids in the country that included gyms and supplement stores.

According to the New York Daily News, Victor Martinez owns a supplement store in Santo Domingo called “Gurabo” that allegedly sells anabolic steroids, where anyone can walk in and purchase steroids, protein powders and supplements.

Martinez previously won the 2007 Arnold Classic, but Arnold Schwarzenegger may not be too happy if the “Dominican Dominator” wins again this year and may decide to skip the trophy presentation altogether.

That time Scharzenegger was embarrassed when he was placed in a position where he presented Martinez with the winner’s trophy and $130,000 first place check only days after Martinez was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the nationwide internet pharmacy steroid investigation by the Albany County District Attorney’s Office.

the probe by Albany County DA David Sores produced negligible results...and mostly hot air.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 06:46:35 PM »
The media loves Arnold?

The media hates Victor?  ???

The media loves Kai?  ??? ???

Millard Baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:57:28 PM »

I want to clarify a couple of things since the Dominican Today article implies that my website was the source of the allegation that Victor Martinez owned a supplement store in the Dominican Republic.

The allegation was made by Christian Red of the New York Daily News in the article http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2009/02/21/2009-02-21_boli_arods_steroid_of_choice_is_illegal_.html

I wrote in my blog on MESO-Rx that this was exactly the type of info that the media would use to attack Arnold for his association with pro bodybuilding, specifically the Arnold Classic. I quoted from the NYDN article and linked to it from my blog.

The only problem with the New York Daily News story is that this allegation is false. Victor Martinez does not have any ownership stake in the Santo Domingo supplement store. The "journalist" from the NYDN apparently assumed that Victor owned it because he saw a poster of Victor in the store!!

Upon learning that the info was false, I immediately updated my blog to report the allegation had been discredited. I extended my apologies to Victor Martinez for legitimizing the New York Daily News story in any way.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2009/02/23/bodybuilder-victor-martinez-supplement-store-in-dominican-republic-sells-steroids/

I like Victor and was happy to "lose face" for Victor's sake. I am committed to writing truthful info in my blog and regret giving any credence to the New York Daily News story.

Keep in mind that I am "pro-truth" and not concerned with doing public relations for any organization. I am strongly opposed to current steroid laws that criminalize the non-medical use of anabolic steroids and I am strongly against the contemporary trend of steroid hysteria.  But I hope that my commentary critical of bad steroid laws and media steroid hysteria puts current events in their proper perspective.
SteroidEducation.com

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »
"Pro Truth" as are all Pros just ask their Rep SCRIPTS are all they need and no one cares about BB and Drugs just ask around here.Steve Namat IFBB Pro even types his Drug use here on this public forum.So it's No Biggie.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 03:30:46 PM »
The Rep says all Scripts and nobody cares about Drug use in BB just check the rules.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »
Vic will look too good at this contest to be denied.  I sense a Tiger Woods-like performance in 1.5 weeks.
Tiger Woods just lost in the first round of HIS comeback from knee surgery

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
Those IFBB conspiracies are run far deeper than the JFK assassination and 9/11

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

LOL!  I was talking about yesterday's performance....

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 05:08:59 PM »
second round dipshit  :-*
i

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 05:49:53 PM »
If I was one of Arnold's political advisors, I would suggest that he terminate any and all contact with the Arnold Classic inncluding the use of his name. Although I am not against the reasonable use of roids in any and all athletic endeavors, the general public feels otherwise and some of them are beginning to ask themselves, "Why is Arnold involved with a sport that requires the use of steroids to be successful?".

In my humble opinion, Arnold is totally aware of what it takes to win an IFBB title.

Millard Baker

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 06:01:39 PM »
Arnold has shown his commitment to the sport of bodybuilding even in the face of diminishing returns (i.e. negative media publicity). It seems to be his strategy to condemn "steroid use" but support "bodybuilding".

http://www.steroidsrx.com/blog/post.cfm/arnold-schwarzenegger-condemns-steroid-users-in-advance-of-2009-arnold-classic
SteroidEducation.com

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 06:54:21 PM »
It makes you wonder what the IFBB have on Arnold???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 08:22:01 PM »
What conspiracy? Someone ratted out victor the drug seller. He is fucked.
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 02:24:10 AM »
second round dipshit  :-*
Oh so I dont follow golf...well spank my ass and call me susan