Author Topic: mixing IGF-1 Long R3  (Read 6187 times)

mademan80

• Getbig II
mixing IGF-1 Long R3
« on: February 25, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »
Any of you guys here no how to mix igf-1 long r3...? and what are the usual dosages? i read anywhere from 20-100mcg/day for 4-5 weeks?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: mixing IGF-1 Long R3
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »
You need .06% Acetic Acid to mix it with.  When you are about to shoot it, you'll want to draw the IGF in and then fill the rest of the pin with BW to dilute the AA, otherwise it will burn and can damage the skin in some people.  You can make your own AA with distilled water and vinegar or find it online at a research site.  Dosing is in the range you listed, I'd probably stick to 20-40mcgs, no need to shoot it bilaterally as it's effects are systemic.

I don't use the stuff any more personally, I just stick with GH and Slin these days.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 09:37:02 PM »
ok so if i have 2mg IGF how much AA do i mix with? and let me no if im wrong here...but after mixing it correctly you are supposed to put twice as much bac. water as igf?...can you store the properly mixed igf in a closet? and what is the shelf life?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 11:49:45 PM »
ok so if i have 2mg IGF how much AA do i mix with? and let me no if im wrong here...but after mixing it correctly you are supposed to put twice as much bac. water as igf?...can you store the properly mixed igf in a closet? and what is the shelf life?

Is the 2mg in one vial?  You can dilute it however you want really just remember that 1mg = 1000mcgs so if you dilute 1mg with 1ml of AA you'll have 100mcgs per 1/10th/ml, 2ml of AA and you'll have 50mcgs per 1/10th so on and so forth.  You don't add the BW until right when you are going to shoot it, it can be twice as much or just fill up the rest of the slin pin, it's up to you.  I would just draw the whole slin pin up with BW so I ended up shooting 1cc.

Once you mix it with AA it should be stored in the fridge.  If it's Gensci or brand name IGF it should last 60 days in the fridge, if it's Chinese generic, I'd probably cut that in half.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 11:46:26 AM »
no it would be in two seperate vials and thats my question:if i have 1mg IGF i would dilute it with AA but how much AA? and the finished product has to stay in the fridge correct?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 12:21:08 PM »
no it would be in two seperate vials and thats my question:if i have 1mg IGF i would dilute it with AA but how much AA? and the finished product has to stay in the fridge correct?

I explained pretty clearly how to dilute it.  And yes, it needs to stay in the fridge once it's been mixed.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »
yeah im sure you explained it clearly to someone who has a little more knowledge than i do...so if i mixed 2ml of AA with the 1mg IGF that would pretty much give me about 20-25/50mcg shots right? how do you make the AA with water and vinegar...how much of each?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 05:08:51 PM »
yeah im sure you explained it clearly to someone who has a little more knowledge than i do...so if i mixed 2ml of AA with the 1mg IGF that would pretty much give me about 20-25/50mcg shots right? how do you make the AA with water and vinegar...how much of each?

2ml of AA dilutes 1mg of IGF into 20 50mcg shots.

Here's how to make your own AA:

Distilled white vinegar is supposed to be standardized to ~5% acetic acid, which would make it 850mM. To get it to the recommended 100mM, you'd want 11.76% white vinegar (100mM/850mM = 11.76%). Since it would be almost impossible to draw out 11.76IU's, I round this to 12, which is certainly going to be close to our desired 100mM.

The filtering process:

I use off the shelf grocery store distilled white vinegar. In order to ensure safety, I filter it using .20u whatman filters. Here is the step by step for those that may not be familiar with filtering using whatmans. What you will want to have on hand before starting out is some sterile vials, some .20u whatman filters, some syringes and needles (I use a 10cc syringe, and .23 gauge 1" needles), and some alcohol swabs.

(1) First draw up about 10cc of the distilled white vinegar

(2) screw on the .20u whatman to the 10cc syringe (or whatever size you use)

(3) screw on a .23 gauge needle (or whatever size you decide to use)

(4) take your sterile vial, swab the top with alcohol, insert a needle for venting.

(5) Insert your syringe/whatman/needle apparatus and slowly push the 10cc's into the sterile vial.

Now you have safe vinegar to use for your reconstituting.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 06:23:08 PM »
thanx a lot bro summed it all up for me appreciate your help...my bad, im what they call a simpleton to science shit

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
thanx a lot bro summed it all up for me appreciate your help...my bad, im what they call a simpleton to science shit

No problem at all, let me know if you have any other questions, I'm glad to be of help.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »
yeah one more question...how long does it stay good for after mixing?in the fridge and/or a closet or something of that nature? ...its not something i want everyone knowing i take or to see it

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 07:22:58 PM »
yeah one more question...how long does it stay good for after mixing?in the fridge and/or a closet or something of that nature? ...its not something i want everyone knowing i take or to see it

Gotta keep it in the fridge otherwise it will go bunk in less than a week.  Generic IGF will probably last about a month.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 07:35:21 PM »
ok well so should 1mg which equals 20 50mcg shots should be done in a months time then? theres no way around it? lets say i wanted to to do 40mcg but time wont allow to me finish it one month...you get what im trying to say...will the shit go bad?

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »
sorry for being confusing...you've just been the only helpful person i've found on the subject that actually takes the time to answer my questions

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »
ok well so should 1mg which equals 20 50mcg shots should be done in a months time then? theres no way around it? lets say i wanted to to do 40mcg but time wont allow to me finish it one month...you get what im trying to say...will the shit go bad?

It won't go "bad" it will lose potency due to degradation, that's what I meant by going bunk.  You can still use it, just wont' be as effective.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »
so a typical cycle based on this information would only be about 4 weeks or so?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »
so a typical cycle based on this information would only be about 4 weeks or so?

Yes.  There is some speculation about receptor saturation being an issue at around 4 weeks anyway so that's typically how long people run it, but I think that has more to do with the IGF losing potency than the above mentioned theory.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »
well thanks again bro if i have anymore questions im going to let you know...might pm you instead though...thanks a lot