Author Topic: Who is Bobby Jindal?  (Read 1943 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: who is Bobby Jindal?
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 09:27:46 AM »
Nonsense.  They produced a certification of live birth which is not the BC.

What is he hiding????

Why is he fighting all these lawsuits on the issue of "standing of the plaintiff" and not producing the BC itself?

this is sufficient for me:

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama
Hawaii's health director steps in after numerous requests for the document

By Star-Bulletin Staff and News Services

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Nov 01, 2008

The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document.
Obama, who is running against Sen. John McCain for president, posted on his Web site the birth certificate showing Honolulu as his birthplace.

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.

But health officials have been receiving numerous e-mail and phone requests for the document, according to Janice Okubo, Heath Department spokeswoman.

Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate.

"No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Critics have questioned whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and have filed lawsuits around the country challenging it. Those suits have been dismissed, including one in Ohio yesterday.

In Hawaii, Andy Martin, an Obama opponent, filed a lawsuit earlier this month seeking a copy of the birth certificate. The Hawaii Supreme Court on Oct. 22 denied his request to see the document.

The state health director said yesterday she has personally seen and verified Sen. Barack Obama's original birth certificate in an effort to address numerous requests for the document.

Obama, who is running against Sen. John McCain for president, posted on his Web site the birth certificate showing Honolulu as his birthplace.

State law prohibits the release of a birth certificate except to a person seeking his or her own certificate and the person's spouse, parent and legal guardian.

But health officials have been receiving numerous e-mail and phone requests for the document, according to Janice Okubo, Heath Department spokeswoman.

Health Director Chiyome Fukino said she and the vital statistics registrar viewed and verified Obama's birth certificate.

"No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii," Fukino said.

Critics have questioned whether Obama is a U.S. citizen and have filed lawsuits around the country challenging it. Those suits have been dismissed, including one in Ohio yesterday.

In Hawaii, Andy Martin, an Obama opponent, filed a lawsuit earlier this month seeking a copy of the birth certificate. The Hawaii Supreme Court on Oct. 22 denied his request

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »
You do not know why he wont release it right?????

I will give you a hint, it starts with the "M" word.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 09:31:23 AM »
You do not know why he wont release it right?????

I will give you a hint, it starts with the "M" word.

He doesn't have to "release" it.

It's been verified and it's a non-issue except to right wing nutjobs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »
He doesn't have to "release" it.

It's been verified and it's a non-issue except to right wing nutjobs

there are lots of conspiracy theorists around here, dude.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 09:35:29 AM »
She was cleared of any and all charges related to troopergate ethics or otherwise...i agree on the rest, if you believe that the personal attacks on palin were equivilant to the personal attacks on obama again youre being uber partisan bro.

she was not exactly innocent but I don't have time at present to post all the info and have a long discussion (not a cop out, just have some shit to do this morning).  You can check it out here and we can talk about it later but honestly it's irrelevent to me at this point.  She's not running for office and I don't live in Alaska so I don't care at all about Palin.  

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/10/palin-makes-tro.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 09:35:51 AM »

www.obamacrimes.com

This site has it all. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
she was not exactly innocent but I don't have time at present to post all the info and have a long discussion (not a cop out, just have some shit to do this morning).  You can check it out here and we can talk about it later but honestly it's irrelevent to me at this point.  She's not running for office and I don't live in Alaska so I don't care at all about Palin.  

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/10/palin-makes-tro.html
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D947PVBG0&show_article=1
palin cleared of ethics charges

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 09:40:25 AM »

I'm fine talking and have a spirited debate with opposing view points but some people on this board just rant and rave like lunatics.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 09:43:01 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D947PVBG0&show_article=1
palin cleared of ethics charges

Here's the report.  You can read it for yourself:  http://download2.legis.state.ak.us/DOWNLOAD.pdf

The report states: "I find that Governor Sarah Palin Abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110(a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act ... Compliance with the code of ethics is not optional...

"The evidence supports the conclusion that Governor Palin, at the least, engaged in 'official action' by her inaction if not her active participation or assistance to her husband in attempting to get Trooper Wooten fired [and there is evidence of her active participation.] She knowingly, as that term is defined in the above cited statutes, permitted Todd Palin to use the Governor’s office and the resources of the Governor’s office, including access to state employees, to continue to contact subordinate state employees in an effort to find some way to get Trooper Wooten fired. Her conduct violated AS 39.52.110(a) of the Ethics Act...

"Governor Palin knowingly permitted a situation to continue where impermissible pressure was placed on several subordinates in order to advance a personal agenda."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 10:12:44 AM »
who fvcking cares who this "got marbles in my mouth" Jndal is?

hi im 'bindare dundat', i only post smug one-liners and hate everybody and everything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »
This is funny.  You can always tell when liberals are threatened by ideas and/or certain leaders.  I don't really have a firm opinion about Jindal, but he has certainly frightened the leftwing. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »
hi im 'bindare dundat', i only post smug one-liners and hate everybody and everything.

Gimmick.   :D

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 10:29:16 AM »
This thread's subject reminds me of seeing a TIME magazine cover circa 1991 that asked, "Who is Bill Clinton?"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 08:55:06 PM »
This is funny.  You can always tell when liberals are threatened by ideas and/or certain leaders.  I don't really have a firm opinion about Jindal, but he has certainly frightened the leftwing. 

how can you tell?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2009, 09:19:15 PM »
how can you tell?

They create multiple (often dumb) threads about a person attacking the person's appearance, background, family, etc.  We saw it with Palin.  How many Jindal threads are there already?  It's quite comical. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »
I'm frightened by extremists.

i sure as hell wouldn't want Fineswine running the country.  I also wouldn't want jindal or palin running the place.  Extremeists to their chosen platforms.  Moderates are actually pretty healthy.  Maybe mccain would have actually fixed a few things.  Then agian, he didn't have the courage to stand up to the bush policies (barring that one outburst when he melted all over bush right before the election), so maybe he wouldn't have had the courage to do it.  who knows.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2009, 09:41:22 PM »
They create multiple (often dumb) threads about a person attacking the person's appearance, background, family, etc.  We saw it with Palin.  How many Jindal threads are there already?  It's quite comical. 

who is they?

are we talking about the tiny, tiny, tiny world of GetBig.com?

this thing is a fish bowl

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »
who is they?

are we talking about the tiny, tiny, tiny world of GetBig.com?

this thing is a fish bowl

Oh is this the ask a dumb question game?  I'll play a little.  Yes, "they" includes people who create multiple threads and make multiple posts on getbig.com. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 09:54:24 PM »
Oh is this the ask a dumb question game?  I'll play a little.  Yes, "they" includes people who create multiple threads and make multiple posts on getbig.com. 

name names

thanks

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Who is Bobby Jindal?
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »
haha brilliant.

talk about a double standard.