Author Topic: dianabol dosage  (Read 6312 times)

dannn

• Getbig I
dianabol dosage
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »
im takin 50mg ed of dianabol......breaking it into 25mg morning and 25mg evening and notice pain in my lower back area...mainly left...im guessing this is kidney/liver pain

how do you guys spread the dose?? should i do 3/4 times a day with around 15mg each time

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: dianabol dosage
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »
im takin 50mg ed of dianabol......breaking it into 25mg morning and 25mg evening and notice pain in my lower back area...mainly left...im guessing this is kidney/liver pain

how do you guys spread the dose?? should i do 3/4 times a day with around 15mg each time
2 doses should be fine. Are you using any liver protectant? Is it a lower back pump or is it a constant pain?

dannn

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »
no, not using anything for liver

def not a pump...fairly sure its not the muscle im feeling

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »
no, not using anything for liver

def not a pump...fairly sure its not the muscle im feeling
Not an expert on this but some people don't tolerate dbol well. Could be shit gear too.

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 03:01:56 PM »
I've always read to try and space it out every 4-6 hours.  I just carry those little wonderful things around with my protein and vitamins tho.  My lower back pumps up by just walking around as well but it would usually be not just 1 side or the other.  doesn't sound good if it is only 1 side

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »

lower back pain is very common among bodybuilders...     my lower back kills me if i walk or stand for more than a minute or two.... you can try training your abs real heavy, doing stretches for your back, making sure to walk on a treadmill after you workout. all these things will help with the lower back pain.

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »
how long have you been on the dbol? your liver is a pretty tough organ...any abnormalities in the urine?

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 07:44:31 PM »
yeah, you can't feel your liver it doens't have nerves, I'd bet kidneys, 25mgs at once twice a day is alot of dbol esp if you are a smaller guy like me.  I've felt it when I was on 50-60mgs of dbol, once you stop it'll go away

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »
yeah if its your kidneys your piss would prob tell you something if there was something really wrong and maybe drink more water than you already are and try some cranberry juice if you dont mind all the sugar

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »
If it's legit human grade dbol there's not really much of a need to go for more than 25mg a day.  Also splitting it up throughout the day is not something I agree with either.  I'd rather go for taking it all at once prior to workout, that way your body is metabolizing a larger amount at once and is effective through the workout and after when most growth is occurring.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

hey bro i just quit takeing my dbol because of the pain in the lower area it also made my pee very dark but when i used A50 anadrol i was good and felt the pumps and agression you might be one of those guys that arent able to take dbol but able to the shit out of A50

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41:38 PM »
If it's legit human grade dbol there's not really much of a need to go for more than 25mg a day.  Also splitting it up throughout the day is not something I agree with either.  I'd rather go for taking it all at once prior to workout, that way your body is metabolizing a larger amount at once and is effective through the workout and after when most growth is occurring.
ive tried this and i like it this way too. dbol all day long fucks with appetite, limiting to once per day helps to keep me hungry.

gooer

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »
i get this when i consume too much caffeine with dbol..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 01:45:02 AM »

Four or five equal dosages due to the half-life.

Easy.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 08:31:51 AM »

Easy.

DIV

spot on, always split it up, 5-6 pink thai anabols per day, 1 every 4-5 hours = great results ;D
Thunderdome approved

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »
spot on, always split it up, 5-6 pink thai anabols per day, 1 every 4-5 hours = great results ;D

that works the best...if you do have 50mg dbol...you guys think its possible to break it up into 4's and spread it throughout the day? the 50mg dbol i have is a ug so ya think by splitting it would be equally dosed?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 01:01:50 PM »
wow do you drink a lot or something?  Your kidneys should not be stressed with only 50mg a day.  I was taking 120 mg a day and on that for 3 months or a little longer and at the end my pee started to smell funny, that is only problem I noticed.

jt
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »
wow do you drink a lot or something?  Your kidneys should not be stressed with only 50mg a day.  I was taking 120 mg a day and on that for 3 months or a little longer and at the end my pee started to smell funny, that is only problem I noticed.

jt
oh yeah im a big drinker

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 06:16:48 PM »
yeah drinking a lot is bad in general but you might want to stay away from it while on the sauce....anyone have an answer from my previous thread? about splitting the 50mg dbol into 4's and taking throughout the day?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »
yeah drinking a lot is bad in general but you might want to stay away from it while on the sauce....anyone have an answer from my previous thread? about splitting the 50mg dbol into 4's and taking throughout the day?

you could split the tab into 4 bits and take it every 4-5 hours, should be ok but as you said its an UGL product, i guess just try it and see, i dont know why they bother making such a high dose Dianabol tab since the half life is short, in future if you can get them use the pink Thai Anabols in 5mg if you want to do 25mg per day or use the 10mg tabs if you want to do 50mg per day ;)
Thunderdome approved

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 12:02:45 PM »
id say take them in 2's 25mgs in morning if you do manual work that will come in handy and the 25mgs 1hour before gym for good pumps and andro receptors will being firing

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 04:17:54 AM »

the pain you are experiencing is due to testicular atrophy. ( it manifests as lower back pain due to a nerve that i cannot remember he name of)

take nolva at 20mg a day and i guarantee the pain will be gone within a day (2 at the most).

also break it up as division stated.

oh and try not to fuck or masterbate as much as this speeds up the atrophying and hence the pain.
175lbs by 31st July

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 08:09:34 AM »
Some of you guys kill me with your doses, I'm taking 20mg (2 x 10mg dbols a day) and growing like a weed
right now back up to 247 @ about 11% bf

along with a few winny tabs and tbol... I think it's retarded to take more then 50mg of legit dbol a day, blood pressure, water retention, screw that!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »

Easy.

DIV
Same here and I never had any problems with dbol...
S

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 08:18:22 PM »
you could split the tab into 4 bits and take it every 4-5 hours, should be ok but as you said its an UGL product, i guess just try it and see, i dont know why they bother making such a high dose Dianabol tab since the half life is short, in future if you can get them use the pink Thai Anabols in 5mg if you want to do 25mg per day or use the 10mg tabs if you want to do 50mg per day ;)
yeah the pink thai's are my favorite and can be dosed more accurately...but im a give it a try by splitting it up...i didnt really wanna take 50mg/day but i might have to...i always liked to keep in the 30mg range