Author Topic: every american must watch this  (Read 2623 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
every american must watch this
« on: February 26, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

oh yeah...change...

with these new policies on immigration being pushed to be passed and the increased spending along with higher taxes for specific income brackets, obama may just be the shittiest president since...what was his name again?? oh ya, George dubwah!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: every american must watch this
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »
America is fucked up now. I read that house price are gonna fall another 46%, which is good for my uncle as he buys prime real estate in USA and UK.

Bush neglect the economy and the real hard working Americans to go fight and illegal and unjust war. Sometimes what go around comes around.

I genuinely feel for the good guys and enlightened Americans who have been affected by this guy's actions. The corrupt politicians still keeping their jobs, money homes and don't send their own kids to fight their dirty little wars, do they?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »
America is fucked up now. I read that house price are gonna fall another 46%, which is good for my uncle as he buys prime real estate in USA and UK.

Bush neglect the economy and the real hard working Americans to go fight and illegal and unjust war. Sometimes what go around comes around.

I genuinely feel for the good guys and enlightened Americans who have been affected by this guy's actions. The corrupt politicians still keeping their jobs, money homes and don't send their own kids to fight their dirty little wars, do they?

Well said...
HAHA, RON.....

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 08:29:20 AM »
Well said...

Thank you friend. I know people sometime think I hate all American but that is not the case at all. I have many educated and intelligent American friends. I truly feel sorry for some of these people who wanted no part of this shit, who had a rogue government just launch headlong into illegal activity without the consent of the people.
Now, after these actions bankrupt the Western world, it is them who have to bail out the economy while the rich bankers  and elite keep their billions.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »

yeah bush propelled the economy into a state of shit but at least he was tough on immigration. i dunno about rounding up illegals like a bunch of criminals since many of them flee their countries out of desperation and are just looking for work but jesus christ to spoon feed them benefits at the expense of the american tax payer is fuckin absurd.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 11:31:36 AM »
Bush was a big spender who should have never went into iraq but Obama is also bad... in a different way....his spending is unprecedented in this country and compounding our irresponsible (and potentially irreversible) deficit spending.  Our national debt under Obama may soon see 13 trillion dollars.  He's also massively increasing the power of the government and its control over many arenas, which could be very dangerous.

Illegal immigrants costs us a lot of $ in this country.  Because of politics and votes, neither Bush nor Obama has delt with illegal immigration appropriately.  Many democrats want to give them drivers licences and allow them to vote.  Horrible idea.  With expanded entitlements and nationalized healthcare, it will give illegals even more free benefits on the backs of working Americans.  Illegal violence is being downplayed in the mainstream media, its a major problem in border states.  We are also funding racist anti-America groups like LaRaza to protect the rights of illegals with our tax $ in this country.  Its a mess.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 11:44:26 AM »
Guys its the same here in Ireland...Nigerians and Romanians have more rights than us Irish,and just like America,if you speak out against it you are called a Racist,its a fucking joke,asylum seekers ruined Ireland.
I think Obama is too soft,for a start Guantanamo Bay should never have been shut down,it was built to imprison terrorists,people caught learning terrorist tactics in Pakistan,plain and simple

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 11:55:16 AM »

oh yeah...change...

with these new policies on immigration being pushed to be passed and the increased spending along with higher taxes for specific income brackets, obama may just be the shittiest president since...what was his name again?? oh ya, George dubwah!!!

Wow :-X :-X :-X :-X

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »
Giving handouts and entitlements to illegals affects us all, its not a republican or democrat issue.  Doesn't matter what race you are, illegals cost all working people $ in this country and the more programs they are able to access, the more of your tax dollars are at work for them.
Companies avoid taxes by not reporting income and illegals avoid all payroll, state, local, medicare, etc taxes by being paid under the table.  That means the gov will need to raise taxes on the rest of us.  F the politics, its not fair.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
Giving handouts and entitlements to illegals affects us all, its not a republican or democrat issue.  Doesn't matter what race you are, illegals cost all working people $ in this country and the more programs they are able to access, the more of your tax dollars are at work for them.
Companies avoid taxes by not reporting income and illegals avoid all payroll, state, local, medicare, etc taxes by being paid under the table.  That means the gov will need to raise taxes on the rest of us.  F the politics, its not fair.

yeah man a lot of people look at the issue as republican vs democrat but this illegal immigration disaster is something that is going to affect everybody and the problem is only compounded by increased spending and higher taxes. mistakes made by both parties are doing nothing to fix it and everything to make it worse!

Guys its the same here in Ireland...Nigerians and Romanians have more rights than us Irish,and just like America,if you speak out against it you are called a Racist,its a fucking joke,asylum seekers ruined Ireland.

oh man sounds all too familiar!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 03:48:08 PM »
ive said it before and ill say it again.

you cant have your cake and eat it.

the only way to curtail these problems is to regulate and monitor and manage them.

the problem with that is that the american people see this as an invasion in privacy and liberties. They also want freedom in every respect.

the result is that health insurance and the whole health system is broken because if you want to be wreckless- its your right- you can!..but if you hurt someone its going to cost you...if you can pay.

all this freedom under the banner of the constitution is what is now hurting the place. its fine to be free, and have choices..but when it effects others and cant be controlled...its a mess.

and thats where the US is today. the big problem..when someone tries to fix it, the public go up in arms.

they complain about illegals and other problems but wont come up with a solution, nor trade their rights to compromise ....

i see tat as the biggest problem and until that changes..which probably needs a sledgehammer approach at the risk of being the most hated president ever...it'll just get worse.

it aint the 1800s, 1900s, or 1970 anymore...things have changed.

if the US really wants the respect it can get- it needs to show the world how it can change...and it can behave like the adult it should be...not the spoilt brat it now is.

how's them apples?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
Thank you friend. I know people sometime think I hate all American but that is not the case at all. I have many educated and intelligent American friends. I truly feel sorry for some of these people who wanted no part of this shit, who had a rogue government just launch headlong into illegal activity without the consent of the people.
Now, after these actions bankrupt the Western world, it is them who have to bail out the economy while the rich bankers  and elite keep their billions.

STFU about our country. It does not concern you. You just receive the bombs and shut up.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »
STFU about our country. It does not concern you. You just receive the bombs and shut up.

exactly the point i made. you dont even want to realise that its not the president..its you. any commentary that is objective you just get aggressive.

come on now..complain about the illegals again...and we'll just shrug our shoulders and say "dunno...not our problem or our position to comment...suffer trying to compete for work against them"...

ok?

im soooooo glad i dont live there...love it evertytime i step on the plane to go home from there...it is the arsehole of the world.

a great big gaping glory hole and everyone is bukakking.