Author Topic: Victor Martinez - setting the record straight  (Read 2509 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Victor Martinez - setting the record straight
« on: February 27, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »

Thanks Millard for setting the record straight!

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2009/02/27/bodybuilder-victor-martinez-target-of-steroid-witch-hunt/

Bodybuilder Victor Martinez Unfairly Targeted by Steroid Witch-Hunt Again

IFBB pro bodybuilder Victor Martinez was unfairly subjected to a “witch hunt” by an inaccurate article appearing in the New York Daily News. Sports writer Christian Red inaccurately reported that Victor Martinez owned the Gurabo Supplement Store in the Dominican Republic when, in fact, Martinez does not have any ownership interest nor does he receive any monetary benefits from the supplement store. Daniel Ferreira, an attorney for Martinez, formally requested a correction in a letter to Christian Red of the Daily News to set the record straight.

The “irresponsible reporting” represents the most recent type of witch-hunt to target Victor Martinez. In 2007, Martinez was unfairly targeted in another type of steroid witch-hunt led by the grandstanding District Attorney David Soares of Albany County. Soares publicly identified Martinez as an “un-indicted co-conspirator” in the Signature Pharmacy steroid scandal; Victor was never charged with a crime after almost two years. The practice of naming unindicted co-conspirators is frowned upon by many in the legal community and unethical, if not unconstitutional. Attorney Daniel Ferreira decries the behavior of David Soares as part of a pattern of prosecutorial misconduct.

David Soares’ office has not only failed to apologize to Victor Martinez, but continues to publicly list Martinez’s name and photograph on their website in a diagram of Operation Which Doctor thereby depriving Victor Martinez of his due process rights under the Constitution.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Re: Victor Martinez - setting the record straight
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »
Thank fuck he cleared that up!

I have not slept for days
Ta ta nerds!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 10:56:57 AM »
Who ever believed this in the first place? Victor Martinez on steroids? No way!

::)

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »
He dont even know what steroid is !!   8)
G.M.W: King23's Army

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 11:11:57 AM »
That guy is on roids

not this guy

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »
He dont even know what steroid is !!   8)

All IFBB Athletes normally knows what steroids are, because the IFBB is always teaching/telling there Athletes how harmfull they are, and that you not really need them to be a Bodybuilding champ. (www.ifbb.com)

But i believe that people on an island in the caribean sea have no clue what steroids are....lying on the beach taking a joint, ok....but steroids, "no way",  

&feature=related

it´s the same island "hispaniola"

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »

I don't give a shit what he uses.  He's a beast physique! 

Hell, most of us would kill to be half that size with that symmetry.  Ok, so maybe I wouldn't 'kill', but I'd rough somebody up! 

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »
Martinez knows Best......so does A-rod......hahahahhahha...... these Dominicans are good :)

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 11:26:26 AM »
I don't give a shit what he uses.  He's a beast physique! 

Hell, most of us would kill to be half that size with that symmetry.  Ok, so maybe I wouldn't 'kill', but I'd rough somebody up! 

no joke.. Victor is one of the best  8) and maybe the future Mr. O  who know  ;D

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 01:30:26 PM »
Victor looks Natural to me. ::)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »
 :D :D :D

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »
Vic like most IFBB Pros is a Script using hard working tax payer.Nothing to see here move along.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 04:56:34 PM »
Good to see Victor's name cleared. He's a pillar in his community, an honest man, making an honest living, in an honest industry.
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »
Good to see Victor's name cleared. He's a pillar in his community, an honest man, making an honest living, in an honest industry.

Maybe Obama will appoint him to a cabinet position?  Obama needs squeaky-clean nominees like Victor, given how much trouble he's had lately getting his choices past vetting.
Ron: "I am lazy."

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 06:55:06 PM »
Thanks Millard for setting the record straight!

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2009/02/27/bodybuilder-victor-martinez-target-of-steroid-witch-hunt/

Bodybuilder Victor Martinez Unfairly Targeted by Steroid Witch-Hunt Again

IFBB pro bodybuilder Victor Martinez was unfairly subjected to a “witch hunt” by an inaccurate article appearing in the New York Daily News. Sports writer Christian Red inaccurately reported that Victor Martinez owned the Gurabo Supplement Store in the Dominican Republic when, in fact, Martinez does not have any ownership interest nor does he receive any monetary benefits from the supplement store. Daniel Ferreira, an attorney for Martinez, formally requested a correction in a letter to Christian Red of the Daily News to set the record straight.

The “irresponsible reporting” represents the most recent type of witch-hunt to target Victor Martinez. In 2007, Martinez was unfairly targeted in another type of steroid witch-hunt led by the grandstanding District Attorney David Soares of Albany County. Soares publicly identified Martinez as an “un-indicted co-conspirator” in the Signature Pharmacy steroid scandal; Victor was never charged with a crime after almost two years. The practice of naming unindicted co-conspirators is frowned upon by many in the legal community and unethical, if not unconstitutional. Attorney Daniel Ferreira decries the behavior of David Soares as part of a pattern of prosecutorial misconduct.

David Soares’ office has not only failed to apologize to Victor Martinez, but continues to publicly list Martinez’s name and photograph on their website in a diagram of Operation Which Doctor thereby depriving Victor Martinez of his due process rights under the Constitution.

any dumb fuck that after getting arrested a couple of time, HAS A FILM CREW FILM HIS FUCKING FRIDGE WITH VIALS OF HGH  deserves this

9Inch

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 06:59:02 PM »
Thank fuck he cleared that up!

I have not slept for days

HAHHAHA FUNNIEST SHIT ive read in a long time,

FRONT PAGE CNN NEWS!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 11:31:05 PM »
All IFBB Athletes normally knows what steroids are, because the IFBB is always teaching/telling there Athletes how harmfull they are, and that you not really need them to be a Bodybuilding champ. (www.ifbb.com)

But i believe that people on an island in the caribean sea have no clue what steroids are....lying on the beach taking a joint, ok....but steroids, "no way",  

&feature=related

it´s the same island "hispaniola"

dareem charles
R

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 11:32:13 PM »
Who ever believed this in the first place? Victor Martinez on steroids? No way!

::)

x2!  Ron thx for clearing this up for us, wrongfully accused. 

jt
TEAM Nasser