Author Topic: Is MattT the dumbest Getbigger?  (Read 9194 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is MattT the dumbest Getbigger?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 01:57:50 PM »

The Dow is just an indicator of investor confidence in the future, not an actual measure of results.  Focus on GDP and jobs (which admittedly are sucking) for real world results.  While I'm usually a conservative on economic matters, the powers that be failed to prevent the wall street crisis from becoming a main street crisis.  Now that the the chain reaction of GDP contraction and job losses has started, the only thing that can break the cycle is a major infusion of spending, and the only entity capable of doing what needs to be done on the scale required at this point is the government.  Hopefully, once things turn around, the GOP will win some elections and some of the pork can be rolled back. 

spot on

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 02:15:04 PM »
This is  a tough one...but I think Daddywaddy is the dumbest/slowest here. Matt T. is second slowest/dumbest.
HAHA, RON.....

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »
Enough with the lame attempts to link Bush Sr. w/ his dunce of child. There is no real connection. None in the type of politicians they were, their history or why the presided over the country. W. Bush was a disaster, his father was not. Argue about the economy during each presidents term, fine, but come on.

Um yeah, since I really have made maybe 2 posts about the subject, I think I've beaten it to death, huh?
In the end, both of the Bush presidency's sucked worse than your discourse skills.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »
It was a joke Chimps, but now not so much. DJIA has gone down more than a 1000 points since he took office. Now, I was totally agaist what Bush did during his last 2 or so months, but as recently as I think last May the market was over 13000. Now we're damn near tanked.
My apologies, Coach. Now, if you had been against him for a little bit longer, this mess probably wouldn't be as bad as it is. Maybe.   

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
ah, leave the guy alone- it's getbig.

i don't see MIT knocking down the door of anyone who posts here anytime soon.

johnny falcon is the most unintelligent person to post here.

i used to think he was a meth head, turns out he's just very, very slow.

like deliverance /banjo playing on the bridge type slow.

hahaha QFT..Chuck in Sevatase and Goodrum and you have a trifecta of Dumb

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2009, 03:34:54 PM »
Who cares what his IQ is, he's got a physique 10 times better than any of you asswipes that are putting his intelligence down  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 03:36:46 PM »
Who cares what his IQ is, he's got a physique 10 times better than any of you asswipes that are putting his intelligence down  ::)

Who cares?  You think having a "good physique" makes up for being dumb as dirt?  If you do, I'm about to add you to the list with MattT, Daddywaddy, and goodbum!
Ron: "I am lazy."

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »
Um yeah, since I really have made maybe 2 posts about the subject, I think I've beaten it to death, huh?
In the end, both of the Bush presidency's sucked worse than your discourse skills.

I wasn't referring specifically to you, idiot.

I was speaking in general terms, perhaps you could work a little on your comprehension skills?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »
I wasn't referring specifically to you, idiot.

I was speaking in general terms, perhaps you could work a little on your comprehension skills?

You quoted my text. So if you didn't specifically address me, you should have mentioned that.
Before you refer to comprehension skills, you should acquire some yourself.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 04:24:27 PM »
The Keynesian model of economics proved that huge government spending can spur the economy. I mean it helped to end the depression.

Not like I'd expect the Coach's dumbass to understand that.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »
Who cares?  You think having a "good physique" makes up for being dumb as dirt?  If you do, I'm about to add you to the list with MattT, Daddywaddy, and goodbum!

Like I said, WHO CARES, this is a message board for bodybuilding not MIND building ::)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 05:21:33 PM »
The Keynesian model of economics proved that huge government spending can spur the economy. I mean it helped to end the depression.

WOW, really showing your smarts here ya? It helped to prolong the depression not end it.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 05:25:29 PM »
Seems like you spent many hours admiring his physique while gettin off, ya homo!
I am a big baby

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »

The problem is, it should only be used as a last resort in an extreme circumstance, and then only as a temporary measure.  Liberals will use the necessity of government spending now as an excuse for a permanently larger (and thus more intrusive) government.  Look how much the "New Deal" (which was necessary to pull us out of the great depression) permanently changed America (and largely not for the better).  The long shadow that will be cast by today's version is scary as fuck...  we'll probably end up like Europe.  :(
Ron: "I am lazy."

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 06:42:25 PM »

World War II ended the Great Depression. The backwards policies of  the "New Deal" pushed the US into the Great Depression and then once there it helped to prolong it.

I believe Goatboy to be correct in his assertion. There is a difference between smart/sharp stimulus to spur demand and the use of said "stimulus" to permenatly enlarge our govt.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 07:00:23 PM »
World War II ended the Great Depression. The backwards policies of  the "New Deal" pushed the US into the Great Depression and then once there it helped to prolong it.

I believe Goatboy to be correct in his assertion. There is a difference between smart/sharp stimulus to spur demand and the use of said "stimulus" to permenatly enlarge our govt.

Well, you know with how politics is as today that there will be various handouts in the new package. But hopefully there will be enough REAL spending that creates jobs and consumer confidence. We can't just try and make up decreased national income through more government spending.

What they should have done with the original TARP money was mail everyone a $2,000 check. That would have stimulated the economy for sure.  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2009, 07:06:55 PM »
Well, you know with how politics is as today that there will be various handouts in the new package. But hopefully there will be enough REAL spending that creates jobs and consumer confidence. We can't just try and make up decreased national income through more government spending.

What they should have done with the original TARP money was mail everyone a $2,000 check. That would have stimulated the economy for sure.  ;D

you know what they say about hoping in one hand and shitting in the other...

Deep Tissue Massage

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2009, 07:08:31 PM »

The Dow is just an indicator of investor confidence in the future, not an actual measure of results.  Focus on GDP and jobs (which admittedly are sucking) for real world results.  While I'm usually a conservative on economic matters, the powers that be failed to prevent the wall street crisis from becoming a main street crisis.  Now that the the chain reaction of GDP contraction and job losses has started, the only thing that can break the cycle is a major infusion of spending, and the only entity capable of doing what needs to be done on the scale required at this point is the government.  Hopefully, once things turn around, the GOP will win some elections and some of the pork can be rolled back. 

Except if it's the Dems who pull us out via the kind of plan they've been trying to institute for years, why would you want the monolithic, one-trick pony Repubs to take over again? You enjoy rollercoasters? And since when is spending on building infrastructure, education, supporting commerce, pork?

And, BTW, Bush- a Repub -is officially the biggest spender in the history of the Presidency. In fact, four of the top five spending presidents have been Repubs (with LBJ being the lone Dem). In fact, Bush nearly doubled the spending of Clinton in their comparable 8 years in office. So this notion that the Repubs are the miserly ones needs to end. It's rhetorical claptrap spewed by Limbaugh for impressionables like Coach.

BTW- Another falsehood is that WWII "ended" the Great Republican (Hoover) Depression. It was already well on it's way under Roosevelt. The war actually slowed down economic growth. We would have been in a much stronger place fiscally in 1946 had it not been for the war.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
the depression was manufactured, not a reflection or the result of the political or economic climate at the time.

the great depression was started by those who had interest in a central banking agency. it allowed them to swallow up and force to close much smaller banks giving them a monopoly and eventually a stranglehold on america both economically and politically.

your country is not run by a constituency voted in political party, but by the federal reserve.

so, basically all your talk of economics is a moot point. what will happen with the markets is going to happen because a select few chose to have it happen that way, regardless of what you the consumer, or those you vote into political office think.
b

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 07:20:14 PM »
Except if it's the Dems who pull us out via the kind of plan they've been trying to institute for years, why would you want the monolithic, one-trick pony Repubs to take over again? You enjoy rollercoasters? And since when is spending on building infrastructure, education, supporting commerce, pork?

And, BTW, Bush- a Repub -is officially the biggest spender in the history of the Presidency. In fact, four of the top five spending presidents have been Repubs (with LBJ being the lone Dem). In fact, Bush nearly doubled the spending of Clinton in their comparable 8 years in office. So this notion that the Repubs are the miserly ones needs to end. It's rhetorical claptrap spewed by Limbaugh for impressionables like Coach.

BTW- Another falsehood is that WWII "ended" the Great Republican (Hoover) Depression. It was already well on it's way under Roosevelt. The war actually slowed down economic growth. We would have been in a much stronger place fiscally in 1946 had it not been for the war.

It's a "falsehood" because you say it is? I pretty much agree with the first assertion you make but the last isn't true. To call the Great Depression a "Republican" creation is asinine. Sorry, Roosevelt's polices under the New Deal did more to stunt growth and scare businesses out of investing their capital than anything else, just take a look at the battles (that balanced on the razors edge of being unconstitutional) between Wilke and the TVA. The war started the factories again, plain and simple. His policies for agriculture were backwards, his trying to set the price of gold was the wrong way to go about things the list goes on. The New Deal may have instilled a sense of security for the people but it froze business.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 07:25:03 PM »
"MattT" is the dumbest person at getbig.

He truly is a stupid fuckin' idiot.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »
"MattT" is the dumbest person at getbig.

He truly is a stupid fuckin' idiot.

Exactly.

Why did it take so many pages to come to this conclusion  ???

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »
Why did it take so many pages to come to this conclusion  ???

Because MattT is a the dumbest in a sea of dummies. 

Just about everything that comes out of his mouth is pure delusion, mind-numbing drivel or a complete deviation from the truth.  I think most getbiggers would vote him off the island if given a chance.  He provides nothing of value. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 12:05:25 AM »
We could trade Matt T and Waddy for Matt C,  sounds like a fair deal.  Ron make this happen.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2009, 12:25:40 AM »
Dumb?!  Matt X continues to talk nonsense on a regular basis.

How much fun would we have if everyone was right all the time?  Props Matt.