Author Topic: Say Hi to the NOOB.....  (Read 1646 times)

DannyMack

• Getbig I
Say Hi to the NOOB.....
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »
Hey everyone...Just joined up ...reading around...learning.....bl ah blah blah

Couple of questions...(without searching for hours)

Im 5'10" 28yrs old...been workin out on and off for @10yrs but been dedicated for the last 2yrs now. I seem to be stuck at 160lbs for almost a year now and frankly Im getting frustrated. Ive changed my workout every 8-10 weeks; swapping between two different (IMO) exhausting workouts. I eat very healthy, nowhere near as much as I should, but healthy none-the-less.

Is there something Im missing here?

Which dietary supplements should I be taking?

Which ones should I stay away from?

I took some D-Bol pills ( I know I know ) back when I first started lifting and shot up to 187lbs but Ive been trying to do this naturally.  Now at 160lbs I have very low body fat and am happy with the way I look but would like to see another 10-15lbs of muscle. This plateau is killing me over here!!!!

The easy way out seems to be.... just stick myself (and risk getting ripped off or hurt) or buy some extremely over priced "creatine pills"

I am now here to try and learn more and hopefully break through this wall Ive been stuck at for waaaay too long now.

Anyway, Im sure Ill be chatting with alot of you guys so Im off to research some more...

-DannyMack

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Say Hi to the NOOB.....
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »
Hello Danny and welcome to the boards
Def check out some of the other great boards on this site
The V Board is great and on the Z board there is an interesting thread about my daily life
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=220907.0

I read that you want to break past a wall...supplements will def help you a lot. I recommend a lot of supps...pick up some good creatine, nitric oxide, zma, intra workout drinks, weight gainers, test boosters, aminos, dessicated liver tabs, and a few diff proteins.

Good luck and happy lifting
in iron
Gene

Hey everyone...Just joined up ...reading around...learning.....bl ah blah blah

Couple of questions...(without searching for hours)

Im 5'10" 28yrs old...been workin out on and off for @10yrs but been dedicated for the last 2yrs now. I seem to be stuck at 160lbs for almost a year now and frankly Im getting frustrated. Ive changed my workout every 8-10 weeks; swapping between two different (IMO) exhausting workouts. I eat very healthy, nowhere near as much as I should, but healthy none-the-less.

Is there something Im missing here?

Which dietary supplements should I be taking?

Which ones should I stay away from?

I took some D-Bol pills ( I know I know ) back when I first started lifting and shot up to 187lbs but Ive been trying to do this naturally.  Now at 160lbs I have very low body fat and am happy with the way I look but would like to see another 10-15lbs of muscle. This plateau is killing me over here!!!!

The easy way out seems to be.... just stick myself (and risk getting ripped off or hurt) or buy some extremely over priced "creatine pills"

I am now here to try and learn more and hopefully break through this wall Ive been stuck at for waaaay too long now.

Anyway, Im sure Ill be chatting with alot of you guys so Im off to research some more...

-DannyMack

w

DannyMack

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 03:21:07 AM »
I read that you want to break past a wall...supplements will def help you a lot. I recommend a lot of supps...pick up some good creatine, nitric oxide, zma, intra workout drinks, weight gainers, test boosters, aminos, dessicated liver tabs, and a few diff proteins.

LOL...Yeah Ive come to realize...I am missing out on a lot of potential muscle growth by not taking the necessary ingredients.....There is no magic pill....

Im going to be setting myself up with a new eating program and also start taking some supplements in the next few weeks...Thanks for your response and suggestions.

Any recommendations for sore joints? The past two weeks I have pushed myself hard at the gym and my joints are sore as FOCK!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 06:23:54 AM »
LOL...Yeah Ive come to realize...I am missing out on a lot of potential muscle growth by not taking the necessary ingredients.....There is no magic pill....

Im going to be setting myself up with a new eating program and also start taking some supplements in the next few weeks...Thanks for your response and suggestions.

Any recommendations for sore joints? The past two weeks I have pushed myself hard at the gym and my joints are sore as FOCK!
CISSIUS IS GOOD
or Species Nutrtition Arthrolyze
w