Author Topic: Don Youngblood Vs Bob Cicherillo  (Read 8105 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Don Youngblood Vs Bob Cicherillo
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »
I have never really liked pictures of the bodies of older men even though I am over 60 myself now. Mind you I have never worked out in my life as my involvement in bodybuilding has been restricted to photography.  I much prefer the aesthetics of a younger man.
So to ask me which is better, Youngblood or Cicherillo, is just like asking me if I prefer dogshite or pigshite on my shoe. I prefer neither dear boys.  ;)

What a strange post. :-\

Bob looks very good there, but between the two of them I have seen more photos of Don looking better.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »
I have never really liked pictures of the bodies of older men even though I am over 60 myself now. Mind you I have never worked out in my life as my involvement in bodybuilding has been restricted to photography.  I much prefer the aesthetics of a younger man.
So to ask me which is better, Youngblood or Cicherillo, is just like asking me if I prefer dogshite or pigshite on my shoe. I prefer neither dear boys.  ;)

get the fuck out of here  ???

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »

Gayer than having sex with a guy to get to have sex with any girl you want for the rest of your life.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2009, 12:03:33 PM »

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

haha what the hell is on bobs head ;D

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 12:13:34 PM »

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »

Another closet queen comes out

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
Chick wins biggest Ears oh and Head.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »