Author Topic: Steve Namat 2009 - Destination Las Vegas  (Read 51656 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Namat 2009 - Destination Las Vegas
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2009, 05:15:02 AM »
His 'package' looks ridiculous in those photos and is impossible to ignore. I scroll up and compare to his contest pics, nuff said. stfu.

you continue to talk about cock.

I have to go.. I've got a girl over here.. and she needs my attention... my large dick  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2009, 06:30:28 AM »
you continue to talk about cock.

I have to go.. I've got a girl over here.. and she needs my attention... my large dick  :)

you forgot to mention your butch ass

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2009, 06:51:34 AM »
STEVE ,looks good for 16 wks out,great delts,legs,this guy has great potential ,he can be top 3 at 202 easily.he has an attitude on this board?so what if he posts pics,his choice.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
Brutal looking like a falafel vendor who hits and sauce and gym after completing his shift on the intersect of 5th avenue and central park south

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2009, 12:15:50 PM »
Thank you for the positive opinions!  ;)

You know these pics just show how I start the contest preparation so that means I can't look any worse than this. I just wanted to show you guys my starting form.

But of course I'm not in good shape yet so I understand that my cock-balls combo is much more interesting than my condition...  ::) :D

But I'll work hard to achieve my all time best shape.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2009, 12:25:46 PM »
Thank you for the positive opinions!  ;)

You know these pics just show how I start the contest preparation so that means I can't look any worse than this. I just wanted to show you guys my starting form.

But of course I'm not in good shape yet so I understand that my cock-balls combo is much more interesting than my condition...  ::) :D

But I'll work hard to achieve my all time best shape.
Steve, what do you think about vic martinez calling Hungarian people racist?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »
Steve, what do you think about vic martinez calling Hungarian people racist?
Where did he said that?  ???

Well, there are many people in Hungary whos don't like other ethnic groups and there are so many romani people (or gypsies) whos makes so many problems in Hungary...

BUT...

I don't think that anybody in Hungary made any racist manifestations toward Victor. I think that if anybody looked Victor in queer way that was because of his physique...in Hungary the bodybuilding isn't too popular...and Victor is really HUGE...

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

Well, there are many people in Hungary whos don't like other ethnic groups and there are so many romani people (or gypsies) whos makes so many problems in Hungary...

BUT...

I don't think that anybody in Hungary made any racist manifestations toward Victor. I think that if anybody looked Victor in queer way that was because of his physique...in Hungary the bodybuilding isn't too popular...and Victor is really HUGE...
He wrote it in one of the past few MD issues in his column.  Basically said that hungary was like walking through the middle ages and that the Hungarian people seemed very racist, that NYC is much better and more diverse and convenient.  I am not hungarian but i was offended by his comments.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2009, 12:59:35 PM »

BUT...

Steve, Just get bigger than 202lbs class. Even if you win that class, soon you will be forgotten.
So to speak, its a fake pro class. Nobody care.

You are a pro. You must be famous and make more money. Just try to be in the regular class.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2009, 12:59:48 PM »
How can you not notice those ridiculously gay ass black spandex tights?  Come on Steve we know you are European but this is America.  That shit will get you a beatdown in this country.  You're out fit looks like Richard Simmons attire!  

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2009, 01:08:09 PM »
Steve, Just get bigger than 202lbs class. Even if you win that class, soon you will be forgotten.
So to speak, its a fake pro class. Nobody care.

You are a pro. You must be famous and make more money. Just try to be in the regular class.
You don't see it right...

The 202 is a very good way to get more publicity for myself who comes from a shithole country to the US contests. And I want to qualify to the 202 Showdown...and if I'll, at the Olympia I'll get even more publicity.

This is the shortest way to one day achieve a bigger name with big money and finally I'll can concentrate just on bodybuilding, trying to get more bigger and much better each year in the open class. I just 25 years old now... I have time.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
You don't see it right...

The 202 is a very good way to get more publicity for myself who comes from a shithole country to the US contests. And I want to qualify to the 202 Showdown...and if I'll, at the Olympia I'll get even more publicity.

This is the shortest way to one day achieve a bigger name with big money and finally I'll can concentrate just on bodybuilding, trying to get more bigger and much better each year in the open class. I just 25 years old now... I have time.
Got you. ;)
Good luck mate!

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »
Hungary has some great architecture and cities from pics Ive seen, I don't see how it's a shithole at all.  Id like to visit

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
Hungary has some great architecture and cities from pics Ive seen, I don't see how it's a shithole at all.  Id like to visit
That's true.

If you have so much money Hungary is a pretty good country...

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »
looks really good no gut !
TEAM WOLF

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2009, 02:10:43 PM »
SNamat Don't you think it might be a good idea to stimulate some growth in your sternocleidomastoid and splenius muscles, nothing worse than a big physique with normal sized neck, build a neck like "jeff king" rofl.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2009, 01:34:59 AM »
SNamat Don't you think it might be a good idea to stimulate some growth in your sternocleidomastoid and splenius muscles, nothing worse than a big physique with normal sized neck, build a neck like "jeff king" rofl.
I don't think that I need a bigger neck... Why?  ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2009, 05:26:58 AM »
Namet, you refer to your country as 'a shithole'....You have no respect for anything. 

Your country has culture, it has history.

You are a such a materialistic simpleton that you dismiss your own countrie's history for the spoils of a souless and vacuous Las Vegas.

PocketMuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2009, 05:31:26 AM »
He can call his country a shithole if he wants to. After all, it's HIS country. It's kind of like the old Chevy. I can call it a piece of rusty crap but don't you dare call my beautiful antique a piece of crap.

Don't you have better things to do besides telling other people what to do?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2009, 07:33:28 AM »
He can call his country a shithole if he wants to. After all, it's HIS country. It's kind of like the old Chevy. I can call it a piece of rusty crap but don't you dare call my beautiful antique a piece of crap.

Don't you have better things to do besides telling other people what to do?
IT'S not his country per say,just his view of it.its like rooting for the yankees and saying "we" won the world series.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2009, 08:22:34 AM »
I don't think that I need a bigger neck... Why?  ::)
lol

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:31 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »
Its his country, he can call whatever he wants, his opinion.

But Im pretty sure he means the way the country is viewed as a "shit-hole", not his own view... ???

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »
Its his country, he can call whatever he wants, his opinion.

But Im pretty sure he means the way the country is viewed is "shit-hole", not his own view... ???
Please write that again in clear english.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »