Author Topic: Chimpanzee organs for humans?  (Read 1178 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Chimpanzee organs for humans?
« on: March 01, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »
So I was wondering while I was reading the AAS board about someone having problems with some kidney pains with orals.  Anyway do chimpanzee organs work for humans?  I mean we are supposedly 98% the same makeup in DNA and stuff.  Why didn't Flex opt for a Chimpanzee kidney, was he being selfish in wanted a human one?  I mean he is probably 99% like a chimpanzee considering he is black.

jt
TEAM Nasser

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Chimpanzee organs for humans?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
Are you trying to say black people are closer to chimpanzees than white people are?

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »
Are you trying to say black people are closer to chimpanzees than white people are?

that black woman from CSI certainly are.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »
So I was wondering while I was reading the AAS board about someone having problems with some kidney pains with orals.  Anyway do chimpanzee organs work for humans?  I mean we are supposedly 98% the same makeup in DNA and stuff.  Why didn't Flex opt for a Chimpanzee kidney, was he being selfish in wanted a human one?  I mean he is probably 99% like a chimpanzee considering he is black.

jt

The average chimpanzee penis is 3 inches. As an asian you'd be a perfect candidate if you ever lost yours and needed it replaced :P

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 02:04:03 PM »
Mr. Chimps won't be happy

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »

is that a bad thing though, chimps are more powerful than we are by like 800 percent, why is that a bad thing, a compliment to say the least.

TEAM Nasser