Author Topic: i would like to take a moment and thank bob for what hes done for bodybuild  (Read 819 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
your role in happy gilmore was a heck of a move to get bodybuilding on the map...everytime i see that movie, i think of of the thanks bob chick deserves...how did you do it...shooter mcgavin could be one of th best played villans in all cinemotoghapy...ur acting skills are like no other, just like your charm...heck of a job

" Damn you people. Go back to your shanties"

" You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast! "

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I especially liked Bob's performance as Neidermeyer in Animal House.
Ron: "I am lazy."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
My favorite Bob role. 

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
bob is a sign of excellence...who can imagine of someone being succesful in bodybuildings without actually posing in a thong....GREAT MAN

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
''HERES A FREE LESSON...''

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Bob has always known how to market himself and his looks. How else could he have become the IFBB's puppet? As hard a time as most of the floatsam here give him, you have to admire how he holds himself on here.

Not in the way our very own Melvin does though. I mean, here is a bloke who looks like he has never lifted a weight, but oddly enough, doesn't hesitate to step onstage or talk about his upcoming contest. Must say that he stands out as a clown even among all the floatsam here. Ben Weider must be turning in his grave at some of the remarks here made about bodybuilding.

Funny how Melvin also tries and sells outdated equipment in his website. If he had any idea of what machines should be like, he would be looking at the kind I make when I am not crashing funerals of strangers around here or posing for pictures in a lewd fashion. Oh well, it takes all sorts to make the world. Speaking of which, here's pictures of the bloke I just can't stop obsessing over

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Bob has always known how to market himself and his looks. How else could he have become the IFBB's puppet? As hard a time as most of the floatsam here give him, you have to admire how he holds himself on here.

Not in the way our very own Melvin does though. I mean, here is a bloke who looks like he has never lifted a weight, but oddly enough, doesn't hesitate to step onstage or talk about his upcoming contest. Must say that he stands out as a clown even among all the floatsam here. Ben Weider must be turning in his grave at some of the remarks here made about bodybuilding.

Funny how Melvin also tries and sells outdated equipment in his website. If he had any idea of what machines should be like, he would be looking at the kind I make when I am not crashing funerals of strangers around here or posing for pictures in a lewd fashion. Oh well, it takes all sorts to make the world. Speaking of which, here's pictures of the bloke I just can't stop obsessing over

;D
E