Author Topic: T4 Dosage?  (Read 876 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
T4 Dosage?
« on: March 02, 2009, 08:22:22 AM »
Over the past few weeks I've been taking T4, started at 100 mcg. a week and now I'm at 400 mcg. a day. Been loosing about 3-4 lbs. a week. Will the T4 burn muscle just like the T3? Also running Winni, EQ, Test E and Tren Ace. Ohh yeah and also taking some hydroxycut, hahahaha! What are ur guys thoughts on this? My show is on 5/9. At week 8 I'm gonna switch over to prop, masteron, deca and primo, probably some proviron as well, it always seems to dry me out and harden me up.

Box

• Getbig I
Re: T4 Dosage?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 01:40:11 AM »
Ahh don't worry about the T4.... I'd just be careful with that there hydroxycuts, potent stuff manimal.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »
Ahh don't worry about the T4.... I'd just be careful with that there hydroxycuts, potent stuff manimal.

I agree totally, drop the hydroxycut and stick with the  t3,  and yes it does eat up muscle just like t3, that's basically what it converts to in your body.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 11:02:58 AM »
Won't get too far with T4 because your body will just convert it to whatever amount of T3 you need, nothing supraphysiological. You'll just be pissing away your money.