Author Topic: Dumb question re Alex Rodriguez  (Read 1166 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dumb question re Alex Rodriguez
« on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:54 AM »
If Alex Rodriguez would have stayed with the US team for the Baseball World classic like he did the first time around....... would his name stiil be in the secret list of 104 playes who tested positive for steroids in 2003?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dumb question re Alex Rodriguez
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:59:52 AM »
of course, they just threw him under the bus because he's the biggest name in baseball at least moneywise.no one cares that jeremy giambi jason's brother took roids.he was practically crying i took roids too, but because he pretty much sucked nobody cares. if you want to look at the real culprit look no further than bud selig the commish he didn't want to kill the goose that laid the golden eggs.
F

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 12:10:10 PM »
of course, they just threw him under the bus because he's the biggest name in baseball at least moneywise.no one cares that jeremy giambi jason's brother took roids.he was practically crying i took roids too, but because he pretty much sucked nobody cares. if you want to look at the real culprit look no further than bud selig the commish he didn't want to kill the goose that laid the golden eggs.

it was jason who got busted not jeremy !

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 12:19:15 PM »
it was jason who got busted not jeremy !
         i know that, jeremy came out on his own and just like a man who pisses in dark trousers nobody noticed.
F

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 12:48:25 PM »
I think they just took care of him now so they don't have to deal with him later as he gets closer to the home run record...