Author Topic: hahaha Mesomorph78 thinks these arms are "underdeveloped"  (Read 12678 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: hahaha Mesomorph78 thinks these arms are "underdeveloped"
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »
The thing is that Nasser did not have a bad back at all in his peak years. It just wasn't quite as stunning as his front. This is not surprising as Nasser is arguably the greatest bodybuilder from the front in the history of the sport. However, Nasser absolutely killed Yates from the front. The discrepancy of quality in Nasser better Yates from the front is far, far greater than the supposed slight victory Dorian enjoyed from the back. Thus the margin of Nasser's dominance is far greater.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:12 PM »
well keep iceskating uphill , even Nasser admitted his back was his weak point and mistake a soft back for a dense back when claiming it was thick , no use being ' thick ' if your density & dryness suffer for it

his back double biceps pose , rear latspread and standing relaxed from the rear DO NOT compared to Ronnie Coleman , Dorian Yates

the standing relaxed pic you love to post is from a contest where he got destroyed by Flex Wheeler , he can't even touch Flex in the back double biceps shot

Brutal lack of width on Flex in that shot  :-\

Nasser admitted his back was his weak point, yet in a near-perfect physique a "weak point" can still be better than most people onstage, especially considering there are more than 15-20 competitors.  Just because his back was not as detailed as Dorian or Wheeler or Ronnie does not mean that overall his back was one of the better ones onstage.  Couple that with the fact that he destroys everyone else from the front and sides and you have your uncrowned Mr. Olympia

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »

Too reasoned and enlightened response my friend - of course 100% spot on. It's wasted on ND though.
Here is his same argument and phrases used time and time again:

"its sucks"
"owned"
"i win"
"you dont understand how bodybuilding is judged"

This is the limit of his reasoning.

No it's NOT you go look at my explanation on exactly how and why he doesn't compare , Team Nasser is infamous for posting blanket statements with NO explanation what so ever , how can any of you comment on who has a better pose when NONE of you know how contests are judged? you can't

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
The thing is that Nasser did not have a bad back at all in his peak years. It just wasn't quite as stunning as his front. This is not surprising as Nasser is arguably the greatest bodybuilder from the front in the history of the sport. However, Nasser absolutely killed Yates from the front. The discrepancy of quality in Nasser better Yates from the front is far, far greater than the supposed slight victory Dorian enjoyed from the back. Thus the margin of Nasser's dominance is far greater.
LOL. Awesome logic. I think I'm woozy, now.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

Exactly, and also while Yates had a better back overall than Nasser he didn't quite decisively beat Nasser "from the back" either because of Nasser's better arms, delts and hamstrings that come out in the rear double biceps pose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2009, 02:51:27 PM »
so is suckmymuscle your gimmick too then?  Since you are both Yates fans?  ::)

If that's what you believe , knock yourself out I could care less ...Team Nasser posts in blocks of low post counts all ' backing up ' each other claims what does that tell you? I post under this name and that's it I don't need any gimmicks

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2009, 02:52:23 PM »
If that's what you believe , knock yourself out I could care less ...Team Nasser posts in blocks of low post counts all ' backing up ' each other claims what does that tell you? I post under this name and that's it I don't need any gimmicks

I don't believe suckmymuscle is your gimmick, but I was questioning your logic in being so sure that swami is Sharma's gimmick.  What makes you so sure?  You are quite wrong if you still believe that.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »
Exactly, and also while Yates had a better back overall than Nasser he didn't quite decisively beat Nasser "from the back" either because of Nasser's better arms, delts and hamstrings that come out in the rear double biceps pose.

Oh I agree completely Bobs. That's why I said 'supposed' victory as I didn't want to give the pumkinheads to avoid the actual point and instead take us off on a tangent of debating details that are irrelevant to the overall argument - as they so often do!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »
Oh I agree completely Bobs. That's why I said 'supposed' victory as I didn't want to give the pumkinheads to avoid the actual point and instead take us off on a tangent of debating details that are irrelevant to the overall argument - as they so often do!!
Hehe. Yeah, wouldn't want to veer into racist or corruption 'tangents.' How do you sleep at night?  ??? 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2009, 02:55:47 PM »
and:

"left for the dead"
"all you have are excuses"

Really though all I was showing above is that it's not true that Nasser began holding more fat and water in his back than when at a higher bodyweight.  He keeps using a 97 picture (which is not his best) with bad lighting too, but put it against the 96 shot I posted with better lighting, coupled with the fact that he was 5 lbs heavier in 96 than 97 disproves ND's theory on Nasser's back losing detail as he gained weight.  However, when I make that point the only thing his simple mind can interpret is that I'm comparing the shot to his fanboy Dorian (even though I never even mentioned Dorian in my post), and starts comparing Dorian's back to Nasser's.  Looks like he's always on the defensive due to Hulkster's obsession.

Not quite YOU used a pic of Nasser with Dorian there are many of him without YOU choose that one  ;) his back sucks against Flex , Ronnie , Ray etc , etc , etc don't try and divert the discussion

bottom line his back sucks he admitted this many times , you're an apologist and try and downplay this major flaw but you're biased , when you downplay his back it fits into your conspiracy theory on how he was a victim , history proves he was unworthy you can only deny it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »
I don't believe suckmymuscle is your gimmick, but I was questioning your logic in being so sure that swami is Sharma's gimmick.  What makes you so sure?  You are quite wrong if you still believe that.

I never said I was ' sure ' that's your words , in all probability it is ...in the end all guys with nominal post counts backing up each others points of view are suspect , hey they need to try and convince everyone that Nasser was more than what he was and they need all the help they can get  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »

When Ron did out the gimmick it was interesting that the ones who keep accusing others of gimmick were the ones who actually had them.

I have genuinely learned a lot from Swami's posts and just wanted to let him know that, as there are so many sad, angry, disaffected failures of the gutter class with terrible lives, that people of his intelligence often end up leaving as it's just not worth slumming it with such types.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »
actually i think Hulkster is NarcoticDick's gimmick  ;)

like the dreadlord/barracuda ,Hulkster/Narcotic DIck is an unemployed loser with no life outside of getbig who is having 25000+ posts, arguing endlessly with himself  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2009, 03:01:53 PM »
When Ron did out the gimmick it was interesting that the ones who keep accusing others of gimmick were the ones who actually had them.

I have genuinely learned a lot from Swami's posts and just wanted to let him know that, as there are so many sad, angry, disaffected failures of the gutter class with terrible lives, that people of his intelligence often end up leaving as it's just not worth slumming it with such types.
LOL. A subscriber to Adonis' Snobbery Monthly, are we?   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
Brutal lack of width on Flex in that shot  :-\

Nasser admitted his back was his weak point, yet in a near-perfect physique a "weak point" can still be better than most people onstage, especially considering there are more than 15-20 competitors.  Just because his back was not as detailed as Dorian or Wheeler or Ronnie does not mean that overall his back was one of the better ones onstage.  Couple that with the fact that he destroys everyone else from the front and sides and you have your uncrowned Mr. Olympia

Wow lack of width huh ? compared to who? Nasser? NO SHIT he's probably 60 pounds lighter lol

his back was among the worse on any stage , it's not only detail which you mistakenly argue is his only flaw , it's depth , density and development , it's that crisp muscularity as well

Nasser El Sonbaty 3 times at least Mr. Olympia ............front the front   ;)

good from the sides and atrocious from the back

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »

, history proves he was unworthy you can only deny it

history didnt prove Nasser unworthy, a corrupt trio called DeMilia, weinberger and Manion robbed Nasser of what clearly should have been his.

if people only knew what really went on behind the doors of the abovementioned- perhaps they should read Nasser's book to find out the truth.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2009, 03:07:01 PM »
actually i think Hulkster is NarcoticDick's gimmick  ;)

like the dreadlord/barracuda ,Hulkster/Narcotic DIck is an unemployed loser with no life outside of getbig who is having 25000+ posts, arguing endlessly with himself  :)

Ad homenin attacks are a sign of the intellectually bankrupt , when confronted with facts and can't argue intelligent attack the person lol great logic

and really intelligent the way you replaced parts of my name with male anatomy that's real original , I've never seen that before  ::) what would Freud say?

and 25K posts in 5 years and I still ONLY average 13 a day while your compatriot Dave does 38 , yet you claim I'm the loser and he's so intelligent lol more great logic

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2009, 03:07:59 PM »
LOL. A subscriber to Adonis' Snobbery Monthly, are we?   

You telling me you don't see a little bit of irony and perversity in people who are: unemployed, unemployable, on welfare living off taxpayer, failures at school, failures in love, job, life , everything , constantly attacking a guy who: has a masters degree, elite IQ, best physique ever, earned millions of dollars. Sold million dollar property. Has women trying to sleep with him all the time.

These fat, insipid little slimy slugs attacking a guy like that with their inferior brains and fat fingers from their ashamed parents' house. You don't think that funny and a little strange?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
history didnt prove Nasser unworthy, a corrupt trio called DeMilia, weinberger and Manion robbed Nasser of what clearly should have been his.

if people only knew what really went on behind the doors of the abovementioned- perhaps they should read Nasser's book to find out the truth.

lmfao the Wizard of excuses

FACT Weinberger judged Yates ONLY once and placed his second , opppssss so much for that theory

FACT Nasser competed in 53 IFBB pro shows and won just 6 of them that's a win/loss ratio of 11% face facts he was a good bodybuilder but judging from his career certainly not a great one , you can't argue with history just deny it

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2009, 03:12:56 PM »
You telling me you don't see a little bit of irony and perversity in people who are: unemployed, unemployable, on welfare living off taxpayer, failures at school, failures in love, job, life , everything , constantly attacking a guy who: has a masters degree, elite IQ, best physique ever, earned millions of dollars. Sold million dollar property. Has women trying to sleep with him all the time.

These fat, insipid little slimy slugs attacking a guy like that with their inferior brains and fat fingers from their ashamed parents' house. You don't think that funny and a little strange?
I think it would be safe to say that hyperbole is a not unheard concern with regards to either Nasser's supporters or his detractors. Get over yourself is all I'm saying. You'll end up like TA in his $1500 John Lobb boots, and you wouldn't want that.  ;)  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2009, 03:13:21 PM »

meltdown

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2009, 03:15:10 PM »

QFMFT!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »
Not quite YOU used a pic of Nasser with Dorian there are many of him without YOU choose that one  ;) his back sucks against Flex , Ronnie , Ray etc , etc , etc don't try and divert the discussion

bottom line his back sucks he admitted this many times , you're an apologist and try and downplay this major flaw but you're biased , when you downplay his back it fits into your conspiracy theory on how he was a victim , history proves he was unworthy you can only deny it

That's because the pics I have of Nasser's back I wanted to use to prove my point have Dorian in them too, yet you being so obsessed with "Dorian vs. Nasser" missed my point and assumed I was trying to compare Nasser's back to Dorian's.  

Flex and Ray's back are both too narrow to compare to Nasser's.  Nasser's back never "sucked" it was just his weaker point, but when considering the "weak" point of one of the best (if not the best) physique of all time it is not exactly "weak," just not quite as good as the top guys.  Similarly one can say that Yates' front "sucked" - actually in 97 it did  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »
I never said I was ' sure ' that's your words , in all probability it is ...in the end all guys with nominal post counts backing up each others points of view are suspect , hey they need to try and convince everyone that Nasser was more than what he was and they need all the help they can get  ;D

Your post accused Swami of being Sharma's gimmick, so you must have been sure enough or believed the probability was high enough to make that accusation.

x2 - even that "GigantorX" guy keeps dropping in and accusing Nasser fans of being gimmicks, when he was outed as using 3 accounts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2009, 03:24:00 PM »
That's because the pics I have of Nasser's back I wanted to use to prove my point have Dorian in them too, yet you being so obsessed with "Dorian vs. Nasser" missed my point and assumed I was trying to compare Nasser's back to Dorian's.  

Flex and Ray's back are both too narrow to compare to Nasser's.  Nasser's back never "sucked" it was just his weaker point, but when considering the "weak" point of one of the best (if not the best) physique of all time it is not exactly "weak," just not quite as good as the top guys.  Similarly one can say that Yates' front "sucked" - actually in 97 it did  :-\

Again YOU posted a pic of Yates and ironically one on which past occasions you claimed Nasser was winning so again you have other pics YOU choose that one

and again narrow? no shit both are in the low 200s a wider softer back isn't a better one , his back sucked compared to MANY of his competitors you may be willing to overlook this glaring flaw , the judges weren't

Yates from the front did suck in 1997 in the front double biceps pose , in the front latspread despite being among his worse showings easily held his own and in the ab-thigh again held his own

So lets entertain Nasser did beat Dorian in ALL front shot in 1997 and ? he couldn't touch Dorian at his best ( or worse ) the ONLY pose I'm willing to concede Nasser could beat Dorian in at their bests is the ab-thigh and it would be damn close and maybe every other poses Dorian at his best is simply the better of the two