Author Topic: Recommendations...  (Read 883 times)

Bleed4IT

• Getbig II
Recommendations...
« on: March 03, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »
I'm 28 and have been working out seriously for about 2 years and I have hit a wall I cant bypass. I'm 6'0 195lbs about 18%BF and have been here for more then three months. I have not been able to increase my strength or size. I eat a pretty damn strict diet high cal 3k+ and have my protein/fat/carbs monitored closely. The only things supplemented to my diet are a milti vitamin and protein. Week after next I will be on a trip that will keep me out of the gym for an entire week which is a healthy thing needed from time to time. I would appreciate any advice/suggestions on a plan when I return. A healthy goal, I think, would be along the lines of 10-15lbs(lean muscle gained) while maintaining 18%BF or lower in an 8-10 week time frame.

Note: I'm in college now after serving our fine fuckin country for almost 8 years(2 tours down range) so not worried about getting tested  ;) , PM's are great if you have specific suggestions especially if you can point me in right direction!

Thanks for ya'lls time! Remember, its a lifestyle...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Re: Recommendations...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
I did 3 1/2 and then 1 year in blackwater bro I know what you mean i did the college thing after i got out to, got my degree.  I do not know your body but I would want to get the BF down so I would cut and try a test based cycle with some winny or another good cutting juice.  Start off simple.  I am all about people getting their BF way down, you dont need to put on a lot of weight you can just transform and show your muscle thats under that fat.  I am almost at 4% now, but its easy for me I am naturally at like 15%.  Did you cycle while you were in? 
First Rock

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »
500mg test for 14 weeks would be good

Bleed4IT

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »
I got some good advice from a few PM's and they are right, as well as up top. I need to exhaust other efforts before I go this route, thanks, switching to the supp forum.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »
I'm 28 and have been working out seriously for about 2 years and I have hit a wall I cant bypass. I'm 6'0 195lbs about 18%BF and have been here for more then three months. I have not been able to increase my strength or size. I eat a pretty damn strict diet high cal 3k+ and have my protein/fat/carbs monitored closely. The only things supplemented to my diet are a milti vitamin and protein. Week after next I will be on a trip that will keep me out of the gym for an entire week which is a healthy thing needed from time to time. I would appreciate any advice/suggestions on a plan when I return. A healthy goal, I think, would be along the lines of 10-15lbs(lean muscle gained) while maintaining 18%BF or lower in an 8-10 week time frame.

Note: I'm in college now after serving our fine fuckin country for almost 8 years(2 tours down range) so not worried about getting tested  ;) , PM's are great if you have specific suggestions especially if you can point me in right direction!

Thanks for ya'lls time! Remember, its a lifestyle...

As long as you don't mind staying at close to 20% BF, there's no limit to your strength.

It's not so much about counting calories but getting in enough nutrition every few hours so you're always in anabolism and repartitioning your body in the process.

It won't all be lean mass, but you won't gain mass without some degree of fat.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 06:09:02 PM »
As long as you don't mind staying at close to 20% BF, there's no limit to your strength.

It's not so much about counting calories but getting in enough nutrition every few hours so you're always in anabolism and repartitioning your body in the process.

It won't all be lean mass, but you won't gain mass without some degree of fat.

DIV
Amen to that