Author Topic: Redness 2 days after injection  (Read 3795 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Redness 2 days after injection
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:37:36 PM »
OK-
Using some lower quality HG sus 250.  I felt my delts have blown up enough from my current cycle to do injections (I am 5'7 178lbs) on them.  Normally I dont b/c I am smaller and do not want to hit the bone.  Did my 1st delt pin 2 days ago and its sore and the whole skin area is light (almost pink) red.  It is not that painful to the touch.  I had my bro rub it down to see if he felt any bumbs deep down and then he felt my other delt to see if there were any variations (no injections in the other delt).  He said he felt no bumps but the red delt was "stiffer".  I have injected sachet crap into my glute and ass and i felt far worse pain from them but never any redness.  I know my gear is legit b/c I am seeing insane results, I am anal about a clean needle and the injection spot, i shower w/ anti-bacterial soap before I pin and then hit it up with alcohol the whole deal, I even rub up the amp before I snap it.  I even use rubber gloves (call me a puss).  One variation would be my skin tone.  Noramlly I am pasty as hell and when i did the sachet shit i was as pale as a ghoast, just swollen w/ nasty pain and no redness, but now I am tan and hell and the redness shows through the tan but its just not that painful as compared to test Prop sachet crap even though I never got redness from it just nasty pain.  Any ideas experts?
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Redness 2 days after injection
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »
OK-
Using some lower quality HG sus 250.  I felt my delts have blown up enough from my current cycle to do injections (I am 5'7 178lbs) on them.  Normally I dont b/c I am smaller and do not want to hit the bone.  Did my 1st delt pin 2 days ago and its sore and the whole skin area is light (almost pink) red.  It is not that painful to the touch.  I had my bro rub it down to see if he felt any bumbs deep down and then he felt my other delt to see if there were any variations (no injections in the other delt).  He said he felt no bumps but the red delt was "stiffer".  I have injected sachet crap into my glute and ass and i felt far worse pain from them but never any redness.  I know my gear is legit b/c I am seeing insane results, I am anal about a clean needle and the injection spot, i shower w/ anti-bacterial soap before I pin and then hit it up with alcohol the whole deal, I even rub up the amp before I snap it.  I even use rubber gloves (call me a puss).  One variation would be my skin tone.  Noramlly I am pasty as hell and when i did the sachet shit i was as pale as a ghoast, just swollen w/ nasty pain and no redness, but now I am tan and hell and the redness shows through the tan but its just not that painful as compared to test Prop sachet crap even though I never got redness from it just nasty pain.  Any ideas experts?

I hope you learned your lesson from the sachets......   :P

I sounds to me like you're just experiencing the normal immune system response to injections.

As long as it's not swollen and red, burning hot, you have nothing to be worried about.

I don't think you need to wear the gloves, just makes sure you scrub down the area with isopropyl.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »
ok thats what I always do but bro you know the gear I used (testonon) and its clean.  i just think that muscle was not "use" to an injecction maybe.  Its not getting any worse...........just took a hott shower now it feels great.  The pain is not bad at all just a bit red and swollen.  hott to the touch.......not even thinking about going to a Doctor at this point.  just sharing my XP.  I will never inject sachet shit in me unless i watched Cutler do right infront of me.
First Rock

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »
you 're going to have an abcess.
asstropin

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 04:21:09 AM »
what should i do to remedy it then?  I just snagged some cefuroxime 500mg from my roommate, antibiotic he used for an bladder infection.  I am going to start taking that today as well.
First Rock

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 05:21:25 AM »
ya know the more I think about it the more I think its just general irritation or its a sterile abeccess.  I know I am clean and do not do anything nasty when it comes to pining.  I guess I am not as big as i thought and my wee delts could not take 1ml and 1ml of B12 in one pin.  If that is the case would massaging help spread the unabsorbed  "stuff" out?  Like I said its not getting any worse but not really getting any better.  I have had worse pain from sachet crap in the past so thats why I am not considering getting ass raped by a doctor and hearing the lecture.
First Rock

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:07:31 AM »
For me, it usually last for 2-3 days and then it gets better.  I assume it's just irritation, but I always watch closely to see if it gets worse.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »
its gotten a lot better in the past 24 hours........A LOT better. false alarm
First Rock