Author Topic: Cowboys release TO  (Read 7125 times)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
Cowboys release TO
« on: March 04, 2009, 09:04:31 PM »
where do you think he will end up? do you think its a good move for the cowboys? What team needs him. As a Falcons fan I can say that with all of his bullshit he might be a good fit in ATL. Doubt that will happen but just a thought

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Cowboys release TO
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »
Send him to Chicago! We will straighten his ass out....

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »
haha he would not last there, need a real qb in chi town though

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:37:59 PM »
I wonder who will really pick him up? I wonder if he would end up with the Giants or Jets. T.O. is doing sit-ups on his front porch as we speak now. Chicago could really use a great wide out but he needs to change his tude.
D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »
awesome move by the boys in my opinion he is at times a great player but he hasnt been worth all the shit he brings. Hopefully williams will step up as his performance last season with them was abismal, they lose the big playmaker but they have enough offensive weapons to be one of the top O's in the league.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 09:50:27 PM »
i'm guessing skins, eagles,colts,chargers or even perhaps houston

i highly doubt he signs with a mediocre team

he will go to a contender

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »

the skins are a mediocre team...i could see him going to them or the chargers i dont see him going to the eagles again or the colts.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 09:57:09 PM »
the skins are a mediocre team...i could see him going to them or the chargers i dont see him going to the eagles again or the colts.

no...the skins are good...the league is mediocre...the nfc east is a monster

skins had the 3rd best defense last year ....along with the real 08' mvp portis...skins are a contender.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

[/quote
I would be stunned if he went to Houston or back to the Eagles. The Texans have Andre Johnson and they do not need T.O. The Colts would not put up with his crap. Daniel Snyder would be willing to take that risk but with Randel-El and Moss, Snyder could move in on him. The Chargers are a good possibility but i have no clue what there cap is. Look for Oakland to be willing to take a chance on him. I can see him with the Giants if something goes wrong with Plaxico but i see him back with the Giants. Tom Coughlin would want incentives in his contract though because Tom even talked to Mario Manningham before drafting him about his past and he was nothing like T.O.  
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »
dude coughlin is not gonna go after t.o.

t.o. to colts is a strong possibility......

2 h.o.f.'ers coming together soley to win a superbowl. it's not farfetched...besides...t ony dungy is gone. Don't act like the colts are above signing him

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 10:08:15 PM »

skins had the 3rd best defense last year ....along with the real 08' mvp portis...skins are a contender.

dude having talent doesnt make you a good team, campbell was inconsistent at best, portis was hurt multiple times they have the potential to be a good team but last year they where mediocre.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »
I would be stunned if he went to Houston or back to the Eagles. The Texans have Andre Johnson and they do not need T.O. The Colts would not put up with his crap. Daniel Snyder would be willing to take that risk but with Randel-El and Moss, Snyder could move in on him. The Chargers are a good possibility but i have no clue what there cap is. Look for Oakland to be willing to take a chance on him. I can see him with the Giants if something goes wrong with Plaxico but i see him back with the Giants. Tom Coughlin would want incentives in his contract though because Tom even talked to Mario Manningham before drafting him about his past and he was nothing like T.O.  
id be pissed if he came to the texans I would take johnson over him anyday, we have walters, daniels, slayton just to name a few our offense is damn good and he would hurt more then he helped.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 10:19:56 PM »
id be pissed if he came to the texans I would take johnson over him anyday, we have walters, daniels, slayton just to name a few our offense is damn good and he would hurt more then he helped.

I do not see T.O. and Andre Johnson getting along at all. Matt Schaub could not handle T.O. Matt, Andre and Slatton all have a great chemistry and T.O. would be Team Obliterater.
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
dude having talent doesnt make you a good team, campbell was inconsistent at best, portis was hurt multiple times they have the potential to be a good team but last year they where mediocre.

no shit.

the skins need more talent anyway, they relied too much on their defense.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 06:12:21 AM »
I'd be PISSED if he went to the Giants.he's nothing but trouble wherever he goes.
as a Giants fan I wished he stayed in Dallas.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 10:32:29 AM »
I'm a little disappointed.  I don't like T.O. and I'm a rabid Cowboy hater, so I was actually hoping he would stay in Dallas.  Who is going to generate the drama in Dallas now? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »

Skins dont have the scratch for it...Haynesworth and Hall ate up all their space

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »
I'm a little disappointed.  I don't like T.O. and I'm a rabid Cowboy hater, so I was actually hoping he would stay in Dallas.  Who is going to generate the drama in Dallas now? 

Im with ya there bro..Look on the upside..Remember cowboys in late 90s and early 2000's.. no stars on the team. and they sucked.  

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:34 AM »
Skins dont have the scratch for it...Haynesworth and Hall ate up all their space

The Skins can definitely sign him. Remember, there is no salary cap in 2010. So essentially they can sign Owens to a 3 year deal and not take a hit if they waive him or let him play out his contract after the 2010 season.

With Dan Synder, nothing is impossible. He's proven time and time again, he could care less about having team chemistry. He just likes to plug holes with big name aquisitions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »
Im with ya there bro..Look on the upside..Remember cowboys in late 90s and early 2000's.. no stars on the team. and they sucked.  

I remember.  :)

One of my favorite pictures:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »
screw you all cowboys are gonna be a contender again next season, if romo could get his head out of his ass they might actually make it past the first round of the playoffs.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »
screw you all cowboys are gonna be a contender again next season, if romo could get his head out of his ass they might actually make it past the first round of the playoffs.

Meltdown??
D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 01:16:48 PM »
total ass hole but when he plays healthy he is a monster...
The Number 2 in Scranton

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »
total ass hole but when he plays healthy he is a monster...

He is a monster when playing in the slot.  Poses mismatches for smaller corners, and is too fast for LBs.  Hands still to this day can be suspect.  Doesn't have the speed to run past anyone, and he is TO.  In any case, he will land with someone, but whom?  I suspect Al Davis wishes he didn't let Randy Moss go, and goes after TO.  TO would be a perfect cancer to blow up the Raiders.

The Cowboys still have a way to go to MAKE the playoffs let alone win a game.  If memory serves me correctly, they still play in the NFC east.  NY, and Philly are tough, and Washington should be better this year especially if Portis is healthy.  I seriously doubt Roy Williams will have TO like numbers. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 07:09:09 AM »
Both N.Y. teams have already said no way.