Author Topic: Arnold Classic buzz ...  (Read 746 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Arnold Classic buzz ...
« on: March 05, 2009, 04:52:23 AM »
 :(

I'm not feeling any excitement ... is it this weekend ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Arnold Classic buzz ...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 04:55:23 AM »
NO. 3 - WILL KAI BE READY?
Last year, Kai Green placed third here before winning the New York Pro and shutting it down for the remainder of the 2008 season due to a hernia operation. Greene was huge in the offseason, - tipping the scales at over 300 pounds - which prompted some to mention him as a legitimate threat to win in Columbus. But those some forget Greene's less-than-stellar aesthetics and recent accounts that point to Greene - who was reportedly in the 80s four weeks out - being behind in his preparation. If Greene doesn't come in shape, his aesthetic flaws will be even more glaring, and instead of contending for a title he could find himself battling for a spot at the bottom half of the top five.

why would flexonline be so biased towards him ?

less than stelar aesthetics ? you fukkin kidding me ??

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 05:48:57 AM »
:(

I'm not feeling any excitement ... is it this weekend ?

Yes, but how is going to be a buzz?

These guys not only compete once a year, but at least put up some precontest pics as "food" for the boards.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 05:51:25 AM »
Last year, Kai Green placed third here before winning the New York Pro and shutting it down for the remainder of the 2008 season due to a hernia operation. Greene was huge in the offseason, - tipping the scales at over 300 pounds - which prompted some to mention him as a legitimate threat to win in Columbus. But those some forget Greene's less-than-stellar aesthetics and recent accounts that point to Greene - who was reportedly in the 80s four weeks out - being behind in his preparation. If Greene doesn't come in shape, his aesthetic flaws will be even more glaring, and instead of contending for a title he could find himself battling for a spot at the bottom half of the top five.

his gut looked out of control at his last show, his obliques was wider then onlymes.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 05:54:57 AM »

in the second pic he looks unreal

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 06:01:42 AM »
thats dudes body sucks up food and anabolics like a sponge.only coleman and yates pulled off same feat like they literally morphed there old body.

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 06:04:50 AM »
Kai just doesn't look that good in the madatories......

Looks great in his own unique shots.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 06:07:19 AM »
Kai just doesn't look that good in the madatories......

Looks great in his own unique shots.

same as Arnold

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 06:53:55 AM »
same as Arnold

Ok.

Just to be fair. What would be his poor mandatories? I think he owned 'em all.