Author Topic: Have the winner of the Jardine/Rampage fight take on the winner of the Arnold  (Read 2333 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Thats right! Too bad the UFC fight wasnt friday night. This way they could have the winner of Jardine/Rampage fight the winner of the Arnold. Would love to see Keith Jardine and Martinez in the octagon on Sunday night and watch Jardine kick Martinez in his leg and buckle that musclebound punk. Would love to see whoever wins the Arnold get the cage and get kicked and punched in their vanity muscles and lay on the mat while their protan stains the canvas. Fuck pro bodybuilders.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Thats right! Too bad the UFC fight wasnt friday night. This way they could have the winner of Jardine/Rampage fight the winner of the Arnold. Would love to see Keith Jardine and Martinez in the octagon on Sunday night and watch Jardine kick Martinez in his leg and buckle that musclebound punk. Would love to see whoever wins the Arnold get the cage and get kicked and punched in their vanity muscles and lay on the mat while their protan stains the canvas. Fuck pro bodybuilders.
great thread ::)

stick to what you're good at------stories of muscled roided up dudes sucking dick for pennies and trophies :D

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
great thread ::)

stick to what you're good at------stories of muscled roided up dudes sucking dick for pennies and trophies :D
Oh , you mean the stories that I post of the type of men who compete in the Arnold Classic? I am sure that there will be many stories in the making this weekend at all the hotels of Columbus this weekend.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Beefy, didn't you once compete?  If so, what are you saying about yourself in that first post?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Beefy, didn't you once compete?  If so, what are you saying about yourself in that first post?
Yes I did. Many , many times and at a solid level. I just got smart one day and saw it for what it was. I wasted too many years on vanity muscles for an audience of closet cases. Competitive bodybuilding is a joke. Too bad I didnt realize it when I started. At least I didnt ruin my health.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Oh , you mean the stories that I post of the type of men who compete in the Arnold Classic? I am sure that there will be many stories in the making this weekend at all the hotels of Columbus this weekend.
we should start a donation fund so you can go undercover to teh Arnold and investigate these sordid activities and report back to us

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
we should start a donation fund so you can go undercover to teh Arnold and investigate these sordid activities and report back to us
Do you think Chopper Read would sit in the auditorium of a muscle beauty contest? No fucking way.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
how about they take on the winner of the strong man??????????

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yes I did. Many , many times and at a solid level. I just got smart one day and saw it for what it was. I wasted too many years on vanity muscles for an audience of closet cases. Competitive bodybuilding is a joke. Too bad I didnt realize it when I started. At least I didnt ruin my health.

Chris Cook possibly

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II

Amen.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
serious question for you Beefy, if you hate bodybuilding so much why are you on this board?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hes here to enlighten us to get on the right path again.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Mma fighters are overrated. Lol at you thinking they are unstoppable fighting machines. Minus the gloves. Rules. Throw in headbutts, knees to the head, kicking some ones head on the ground. Etc. These guys are jokes. Try doing a triangle choke hold and have your head slammed into the concrete :-D you say bodybuilding is useless. Than mma is useless and pretty much everything is useless. If ronnie coleman told you to fuck off. You wouldn't do anything. Serious. I know you wouldn't. You would know if he grabbed you (which is highly likely) he would break you in half. Mma fighters are mostly guys who were picked on.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Mma fighters are overrated. Lol at you thinking they are unstoppable fighting machines. Minus the gloves. Rules. Throw in headbutts, knees to the head, kicking some ones head on the ground. Etc. These guys are jokes. Try doing a triangle choke hold and have your head slammed into the concrete :-D you say bodybuilding is useless. Than mma is useless and pretty much everything is useless. If ronnie coleman told you to fuck off. You wouldn't do anything. Serious. I know you wouldn't. You would know if he grabbed you (which is highly likely) he would break you in half. Mma fighters are mostly guys who were picked on.
QFT

Meso_z

• Getbig V
serious question for you Beefy, if you hate bodybuilding so much why are you on this board?

Just for the same reason other queers are lurking here, calling words like "thongs", "g4p" etc...on a daily basis.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Mma fighters are mostly guys who were picked on.

so are bodybuilders you fucking fruitcake.
Deep Tissue Massage

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
So tell me something..... Who would you rather mouth off too. Ronnie Coleman or Rampage Jackson? I bet you pick Ronnie because the guy can barely move. If he was lucky he would get you in a bear hug and squeeze you to a pulp. But he would probably tire out after 10 seconds.

Now if you choose Rampage, most likely he is going to throw a quick shot right to your face and knock your ass out asap. And if you go to the pavement he is going to smash you to oblivion. And he would probably add some headbutts and nut kicks. And no....he aint gonna get tired like an IFBBer who at best does a set that lasts 30 seconds tops and then goes on a 5 minute water break.

Pro bodybuilders are the pussies who think that big muscles makes them tough.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Because I hate competitve bodybuilding. It is pathetic and a road to nowhere.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
so are bodybuilders you fucking fruitcake.
nah, 'fighters' and 'soldiers' were the nerds who got picked on....

'bodybuilders' and 'powerlifters' were the kids who were either skinny, fat, thought they were skinny or fat, or weak...

So tell me something..... Who would you rather mouth off too. Ronnie Coleman or Rampage Jackson? I bet you pick Ronnie because the guy can barely move. If he was lucky he would get you in a bear hug and squeeze you to a pulp. But he would probably tire out after 10 seconds.

Now if you choose Rampage, most likely he is going to throw a quick shot right to your face and knock your ass out asap. And if you go to the pavement he is going to smash you to oblivion. And he would probably add some headbutts and nut kicks. And no....he aint gonna get tired like an IFBBer who at best does a set that lasts 30 seconds tops and then goes on a 5 minute water break.

Pro bodybuilders are the pussies who think that big muscles makes them tough.
oh yeah...im terrified of this 'guy'..oih brother...  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
with this guys massive chest and front delts he must throw mind bogglingly powerful punches..!!  :o

;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
look at the width on this guy!! he would be a terrifying sight in the "cage" !

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Any of you naysayers see the vid of Rampage TKO'ing the heavily muscled Ricardo Arona.  Arona is the closest thing to a bodybuilder in MMA and Quinton slammed him on his head like he wasn't shit. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Nasser can kick Jardine and Rampages ass at the same time while juggling chainsaws and signing autographs.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Any of you naysayers see the vid of Rampage TKO'ing the heavily muscled Ricardo Arona.  Arona is the closest thing to a bodybuilder in MMA and Quinton slammed him on his head like he wasn't shit. 

if arona didn't wait for the ref to call the fight after the heel kicks, he would've won

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
with this guys massive chest and front delts he must throw mind bogglingly powerful punches..!!  :o

;D

Muscle size has very little to do with punching power. Any UFC fighter, from the LW's to HWs would beat anyone on the Arnold stage in any type of fight in under 30 seconds.
E