Author Topic: CLEN or ECA? Honest opinons please  (Read 878 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
CLEN or ECA? Honest opinons please
« on: March 05, 2009, 10:28:15 AM »
I used to be an ECA junky and used to at one point take 6 servings a day of 25 mg pharmaceutical ephedrine/200mg asprin and 200mg caffeine.  Used to get ripped but man I'd be agitated like a punk.

Then tried those recent things before the ban like xenedrine/ripped fuel etc.. but didn't get the same effect.  Probably burnt the fuck out of my receptors.  Two years ago tried clen, spiropent and cycled it for about 5 weeks, used benedryl to counter the cell receptor problem but didn't find any benefit from it.  Also hated having to take potassium and taurine due to almost getting nailed from sever calf cramps.

Sitting here I still have spiropent clen, still have a lot of ECA, not sure what you guys prefer.  Reading about usnic acid which I think palumbo has in his line but not sure if all of this shit is just gimmick and really just need to up cardio, drink coffee and eat clean as hell.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: CLEN or ECA? Honest opinons please
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:10 AM »
whether or not you are going to use any drugs or al the drugs...if you want to lose fat...... then this is true =  need to up cardio, drink coffee and eat clean as hell.

personally id do clen and eca at the same time....

Bharper

• Getbig II
Re: CLEN or ECA? Honest opinons please
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »
I like a Clen / T3  / ECA combo.  It is very potent and keeps me lean.  I would use clen/T3 in two week cycles and ECA straight. 

If you are looking for the most potent fat burner, look into DNP.  It is hands down the best.  As was said before, none of this will be as effective w/o cardio and a clean diet. 

My best cutting diet came from a Test E cycle 500mg/week, EQ 500mg/week and Clen/T3/ECA and 200mg DNP for 21 days.  I lost about 15 lbs in 20 days when doing cardio for 60-70 mins 6 days a week.  I was about 15% bf when i lost the 15 lbs.