Author Topic: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...  (Read 5354 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 02:00:37 PM »
fuck yeah!

What the fuck?!  It is his car, walk away from where?  She should walk home if anything, that is like saying if a burglar comes in your house abandon your house and walk away....???  What is wrong with you simps.

jt
She's not going anywhere, and this is not a case of mortal danger ie. defending your family in the home. Why the blood lust?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »
i see her killed in 3 years and Chris Brown going to death row, rapping three albums through the telephone.

yep, she is either gonna get beaten again or killed. The "I don't want to ruin his career " bullshit is heard many a times. Care more about the dude's career than your own health...get ready for the rumble in a few yrs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129375

1: Psychol Rep. 1997 Apr;80(2):583-90.Links
    College women who initiate assaults on their male partners and the reasons offered for such behavior.
    Fiebert MS, Gonzalez DM.

Department of Psychology, California State University, Long Beach 90840, USA. mfiebert@CSULB.edu

Studies of spousal and dating violence indicate that women are as likely as men to assault their partners physically. This investigation examined the issue of the initiation of physical assaults by women on their male partners and the reasons offered for such behavior. Response from 978 female college women indicate that, within a 5-yr. period, 29% (n = 285) admitted to physical aggression against their male partners. Younger women in their 20's were significantly more likely to aggress physically than women who were 30 yr, and above. Women stated that they expressed aggression toward their male partners in part because they wished to engage their partner's attention, particularly emotionally. Also assaultive women did not believe that their male victims would be seriously injured or would retaliate.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »
fuck yeah!

What the fuck?!  It is his car, walk away from where?  She should walk home if anything, that is like saying if a burglar comes in your house abandon your house and walk away....???  What is wrong with you simps.

jt

Because your defense looks really good when it turns out that you were beating up a women held down by her seat belt. Foolish Muslim, this is America. You don't get rewarded for beating women here.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »
the women in usa know that too :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 02:07:01 PM »
Deeper Reasons Women Selected for Initiating Aggression

from Fiebert, Martin S. and Gonzalez, Denise M., "College Women who Initiate Assaults on their Male Partners and the Reasons offered for Such Behavior
Psychological Reports, 1997, 80, 583-90, Table 3. © Psychological Reports, 1997

Item #    Deeper Reason: Item    %    n
11    Other    65%    153
10    I believe that men can readily protect themselves so I don't worry when I become physically aggressive.    24%    56
2    I have found that most men have been trained not to hit a woman, and therefore I am not fearful of retaliation from my partner.    19%    45
8    I believe if women truly are equal to men then women should be able to physically express anger at men.    13%    31
9    I feel personally empowered when I behave aggressively against my partner.    12%    29
7    I learned when growing up that I could be physically aggressive toward my brother and he would not fight back.    10%    24
5    I sometimes find when I express my anger physically I become turned on sexually.    8%    19
6    My mother would, at times, be physically aggressive to my father or my stepfather.    8%    18
4    I believe it is important and healthy to physically express anger particularly in a personal relationship.    6%    15
1    I believe that women are in charge in a domestic situation and have the right to strike their partners if they break the rules.    6%    14
3    I have seen and admired women in the movies, and on TV, who strike their partners.    3%    8

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 02:08:08 PM »
Hahaha - what a stupid bitch - she deserves everything she gets from now on.

Oh so so so so so sad.

But quite fucking true! :-\ :-X >:( ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 02:08:42 PM »
Because your defense looks really good when it turns out that you were beating up a women held down by her seat belt. Foolish Muslim, this is America. You don't get rewarded for beating women here.
Chris also was wearing a seatbelt.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 02:09:21 PM »
she also has the face to be beaten on. the short feministic haircut tells it all.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
yep, she is either gonna get beaten again or killed. The "I don't want to ruin his career " bullshit is heard many a times. Care more about the dude's career than your own health...get ready for the rumble in a few yrs.

hahhah you guys are so overreacting to a man putting a woman in a womans place.  She attacks him in his car potentially causing him to wreck and die, he smacks her around a little for the disrespect and all the sudden he is a murderer???!!  Only in America, land of the metrosexual.

jt
TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »
hahhah you guys are so overreacting to a man putting a woman in a womans place.  She attacks him in his car potentially causing him to wreck and die, he smacks her around a little for the disrespect and all the sudden he is a murderer???!!  Only in America, land of the metrosexual.

jt
LOL. Bluto talking tough, now.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »

jt

How do we know she attacked him in the car? Your Assuming, she went thru his cell phone and got mad at a text he recieved from another woman.

I believe Christina Millian went thru the same issue (the cell phone deal)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »

jt

hahaha good post. ;D

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
Who is to say that Rhianna didn`t start this with hitting him first?

Exactly.

Let me tell you what happened.

She BROKE his privacy, took his phone, Looked up a message, got mad, threw the phone at him in the car, He almost crashed, he tried to keep her away from him in the car so he wouldnt actually crash.
He finally stop the car when She all of a sudden grabbes HIS keys, and he tried to take them back while she was screaming like a crazy bitch.

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 02:35:31 PM »
U just noticed you kinda wrote the exact same thing but explained it better lol.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »
Yup no jail time they are back together and the state won't have a case with out Rihanna testifying.

jt
Once again Your woman hating is getting in the way of normal thoughts. 1st off ..In any abuse case ,the state takes over the case ..Which means ..They do not need Riannahs testimony..Let me make this a little easier for you to understand..Alot of women get abused ..Then the spoue  sweet talks them.The charges get dropeed ,then the spouse that drops the charges gets killed ,or almost 99% of the time gets beat up again.. But not anymore .. Riannah doesn't have a choice..All tha statements that needed to be taken were taken..Hers and  the witnesses ..Chris also amitted to hitting her,no?  

Chris most probably won't do a day in jail..Maybe probation,community service ,and a fine..But I doubt he'll to any time at all... Unless they decide to make an example out of him!?

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »
Havy you ever delt when a crazy woman?

She thought he was cheating, I can just imagine how that bitch got crazy.

She should be charged with putting chris live in danger while he was driving. Fucking slut.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »
Who is to say that Rhianna didn`t start this with hitting him first?

would it make a difference?  unless it's a she-beast, men should not lay a hand on women...
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
would it make a difference?  unless it's a she-beast, men should not lay a hand on women...
I disagree.  People, regardless of sex, should be able to defend themselves if they feel their life in danger, threatened or at risk of harm.

Women can be just as brutal as men when it comes to domestic violence and is quite a huge problem in our society. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
fuck yeah!

jt

You're a f a g g o t, you're opinion on this matter is invalid.

S

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 02:54:00 PM »
Once again Your woman hating is getting in the way of normal thoughts. 1st off ..In any abuse case ,the state takes over the case ..Which means ..They do not need Riannahs testimony..Let me make this a little easier for you to understand..Alot of women get abused ..Then the spoue  sweet talks them.The charges get dropeed ,then the spouse that drops the charges gets killed ,or almost 99% of the time gets beat up again.. But not anymore .. Riannah doesn't have a choice..All tha statements that needed to be taken were taken..Hers and  the witnesses ..Chris also amitted to hitting her,no?  

Chris most probably won't do a day in jail..Maybe probation,community service ,and a fine..But I doubt he'll to any time at all... Unless they decide to make an example out of him!?

Without her testimony Chris will get off.  She is not going to testify for the prosecution, I wasn't clear in my original post.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2009, 02:55:59 PM »
You're a f a g g o t, you're opinion on this matter is invalid.

and your a simp  ;D
TEAM Nasser

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »
and your a simp  ;D

Let's agree to disagree, I can't disrespect a fellow webcke disciple.
S

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »
these negroidals should've killed each other, like they tend to do, but not often enough.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »
these negroidals should've killed each other, like they tend to do, but not often enough.
Actually, whites own the majority of Domestic Violence.