Author Topic: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...  (Read 5357 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Hahahah@ Chris Brown...
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2009, 03:23:25 PM »
Actually, whites own the majority of Domestic Violence.

Domestic violence I have no problems with.  It's the "public" violence that upsets me.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »
Also, to add on, of course whites do most of the domestic violence, cuz negro men run away "soon'z they impregnates a bitch".

Fucking scumbags.
Deep Tissue Massage

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »
Interesting take on the criminal justice system.
If you are a juror, you can either find a defendant "not guilty" or "guilty".
A jury does not find any defendant "innocent".
Large difference between "not guilty" and "innocent".
Finding him innocent of the charges presented results in a not guilty verdict.  You mean to tell us that you are so dim that you were unable to make that connection, that leap in logic?   :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »
Interesting take on the criminal justice system.
If you are a juror, you can either find a defendant "not guilty" or "guilty".
A jury does not find any defendant "innocent".
Large difference between "not guilty" and "innocent".
That's why the canny Scots have their 'not proven' verdict.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
Dim?
Interesting.
Show me, in any Federal Code, Statute, State Statute or Criminal Code, Model Jury Charges, etc., wherein it states that a jury rendering a "not guilty" verdict is equivalent to a finding of innocence.
Adonis, I have read many posts of yours over the time I have spent here, and I find you to be a decently intelligent human being.  
However, with that being said, your grasp of the criminal justice system is quite different than mine.
Are you semantically fooled frequently?  As a juror I would view the evidence, find him innocent of the charges and render a not guilty verdict.  I figured you capable of making that logical connection without me being so juvenile and in my opinion, unncessarily specific. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »
The justice system does not see it as symantics, trust me.
In the first year of law school, they tell all 1L's, in their mandatory Criminal Procedure course, that there is an almost infinite difference between "not guilty" and innocent.
Take the O.J. Simpson murder trial, for example.
The jury did not convict him guilty of murder, because that panel did not feel the State met their burden of proof, which is to find Mr. Simpson guilty of murder "beyond a reasonable doubt".  By no means did they find or hold that O.J. Simpson was "innocent".  That simply is not their charge, nor does it conform to the oath that each individual juror takes. 
A separate jury, viewing the same facts before them, but presented in a civil trial, found O.J. Simpson guilty of wrongful death.  Now, the standard in a civil trial is a "preponderance of the evidence" standard, which is tipping the scales of justice ever so slightly in favor of the plaintiff (in this case, the estate of Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson). 

Do you want me to keep going?
Why bother. Given the evidence, Chris Brown is not guilty and therefore innocent of the charges brought against him.  Innocent of Assualt since he cannot be tried again for that crime. Again, do I REALLY have to be THAT specific.  You want to state the obvious. I don`t feel lit is necessary.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2009, 04:11:13 PM »
It's an interesting argument.

if a woman slaps you once, then you walk away,  right?  that one is easy..

If a woman hits you with her fist a 2nd and third time, and your nose is spurting blood and you just lost your front two teeth... well, what do you do? 

What do you do it you're on the street and a female stranger punches you a few times and tries to steal your wallet?  how many times are you struck in the face before you raise your hand back?

spinnis

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

No, if a woman hits you you slap her back or push her away ...Hard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »
No, if a woman hits you you slap her back or push her away ...Hard.

that's assault.  In the USA, you're in handcuffs for that.  And if she's little and you lift, she will probably be on her ass, or worse, with her head cracked open. 

You can't hit a woman in this society.  Rule #1 is that you walk away from the slap.  i've done it.  not easy, but it sure beats jail.  You walk away and you never call that girl again.

now, if she hits you 2 or 4 times and your face is jacked, that's when the debate gets difficult.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »
TA, trust me I see where you are coming from.
You are bringing a layman's opinion, possibly a valid one at that, to a situation that will eventually require a legal opinion.  Sometimes, although it would seem logical, the two are not in equipoise (not the drug, and pun not intended).
There are valid defenses to assault, whether the charges are for simple or aggravated:
Self defense
Mutual engagement in assault (in my state, this is a petty disorderly persons offense, thus no real prospect of jail time)
Obviously, the State would need to have the alleged victim testify, would have to make sure all evidence (photos, etc.) are properly authenticated so that they can be moved into evidence, etc.
The State would not have to necessarily have the victim testify in all cases, if the defendant knowingly, intelligently and voluntarily waived his "Miranda" rights, and gave admissions to elements of the crime alleged.
Not guilty. PJC. Or downgrading of the charges and a plea or an outright dismissal.

That is my final verdict.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »
that's assault.  In the USA, you're in handcuffs for that.  And if she's little and you lift, she will probably be on her ass, or worse, with her head cracked open. 

You can't hit a woman in this society.  Rule #1 is that you walk away from the slap.  i've done it.  not easy, but it sure beats jail.  You walk away and you never call that girl again.

now, if she hits you 2 or 4 times and your face is jacked, that's when the debate gets difficult.
I have learned the best defense against assault is to race down to the Magistrates office, preferably before you are charged, and try to take a counter warrant.  Not from MY experience of course, but I have seen it happen with friends many times.  Makes it harder to prove one way or the other in either case.  Wastes a lot of time and money to the court system (tax payers) though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2009, 04:29:57 PM »
There may also be "diversionary programs" available to Mr. Brown, so that if/when he successfully completes the program (usually anywhere between 6 and 18 months), the charges are formally dismissed.
The advantage to such a program is that the defendant does not have to enter a plea of guilt to any charges.

Which will most likely be offered since he has zero priors.  They call it Felony Diversion Program here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2009, 04:35:53 PM »
You can tell you are from the South, as you use the term "Magistrate".  
That strategy can be helpful, but can also turn around to harm you, if in fact you show no signs of the "assault" and the cross-complainant does.  Certainly, you would be in a better position to sign that cross or counter complaint if you have witnesses who clearly saw the other person instigate or initiate the altercation.
However, from my experience, in the instance of a man vs. woman, the officers will almost always side with the female, unless the male is showing signs of harm.

Right, they are to be addressed as Magistrates here and have a big office that with a sign that says "Magistrate`s office".  There is always at least one on duty 24 hours a day.   I have yet to see any of the people I know have an Assault on a Female charge (which is a separate charge in NC) stick, even though in a lot of the cases I have seen, they were indeed guilty.  Of course I could go into the reasons of each case I have observed as each are different, but it really is not necessary.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

If a woman hits you with her fist a 2nd and third time, and your nose is spurting blood and you just lost your front two teeth... well, what do you do? 

What do you do it you're on the street and a female stranger punches you a few times and tries to steal your wallet?  how many times are you struck in the face before you raise your hand back?

better to be known as the guy that hit a woman, than the guy that let a woman beat him up

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2009, 04:43:49 PM »
Depends, really.
There are many factors that have to be weighed by the Criminal Division Manager, and then the County Prosecutor/DA, before Diversion is offered.  Diversionary Programs are typically prosecutorial programs, and are thus offered/rejected in the discretion of the Prosecutor. 
The media attention that this case will no doubt receive may harm Mr. Brown's chances of getting a Diversionary Program, as we may have motivations similar and reminiscent of the Duke "rape" scandal.
Totally unfair in my opinion if a Diversion Program gets rejected.  If he was just some Schmoe on the street, little doubt that they wouldn`t offer it.

Same with Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie or Lindsay Lohan.  They get unfairly treated in my opinion.

My friend had 5 DUI`s in a time span of 3 years.  3 Occuring within a month apart.  Never spent a day in Jail. Never did community service.  He lost his liscense for 5 years.  To circumvent this, he established residence in a different state, got a Liscence then drove back and forth.  He then had a review board in the state where he lost his liscense re-instate his liscense based on character witnesses and evidence that he has stopped drinking and driving.  So he got his liscense back.

Guess what. He hasn`t stopped drinking and driving. LOL

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »
better to be known as the guy that hit a woman, than the guy that let a woman beat him up

E

;D ;D ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »
I disagree.  People, regardless of sex, should be able to defend themselves if they feel their life in danger, threatened or at risk of harm.

Women can be just as brutal as men when it comes to domestic violence and is quite a huge problem in our society. 

You'll have no argument from me on how much more aggressive women can be regarding physical violence.  I've dated some true psychos in my day.  Jealous biatches that go apeshit over anything and everything.  But, never have I had to resort to an overhand right to the forehead or a straight left to the mouth.  Judging from the pics of Rhianna, Chris Brown must have landed a series of unanswered combos.  She looked worse than GSP after his 1st fight with BJ.

If a psycho skank attacks you, it's very easy to defend yourself by putting them in what I call the "position".  This is where you put them on their back, put their legs over their head and hold them by the ankles until they calm down.  No need to throw fists.

Now, if they've used even a single gram of test, all bets are off.  As far as I'm concerned, they are now a dude and you can let your hands, knees, elbows, etc. go.

just my $0.02...
w

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
so when a girl hits a guy its ok but when a guy hits a girl who provoked him its not okay.

wtf you cant be serious. women have been fighting many years for that equal rights bullshit. so its only equal that if a girl hits him he can short hand close line her.

what ever happened to the right to defend yourself. im with chris brown on this if a girl ever laid a finger on me i will hit her as many times as she hits me

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2009, 06:15:20 PM »
My brother's ex girlfriend (the 25 yr old who had sex with over 100 guys) is riding in the passenger seat with her new boyfriend and his brother all drunk coming home from the bar. They get in an argument and she starts hitting him, then he dares her to hit him one more time, she does, and he unloads on her, breaks her nose, then proceeds to pull over to the median of the highway, get out of the car with his brother and take off running. She then takes his car and drives off bloody. I'm sure that bitch deserved it, but she looked bad in the photos.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

Wrong, it is called defending yourself, if she hits you first you have every right to hit her back.  The police don't go off this whole shtick that you shouldn't hit a girl shit, prime example look at the recent video of the cop laying the smack down on the mouthy bitch in the jail cell.

jt
TEAM Nasser

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2009, 06:43:33 PM »
Wrong, it is called defending yourself, if she hits you first you have every right to hit her back. 

9 times out of 10...
if both the man and woman have busted faces...
and both say the other started it...

The man is spending the night in lockup.  bullshit, but reality.

(if there are witnesses, it's a diff story)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2009, 06:48:27 PM »
9 times out of 10...
if both the man and woman have busted faces...
and both say the other started it...

The man is spending the night in lockup.  bullshit, but reality.

(if there are witnesses, it's a diff story)

your in Florida, depends where you live, but you are right.  That doesn't mean he will be convicted, but he will prolly have to spend the night in jail.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2009, 06:57:32 PM »
all "evidence" that is in the public is that which has been selected & presented by the media..... so until formal trial begins,,, very few have the full story......

BUT that being said..... the little boy (b!tch) that is chris brown........ get real, your on your way to an awards show..... if the girl is jealous because you may be cheating.... consider yourself lucky that she " cares " somewhat for you....

the guy is 19.... young people get hot & make mistakes, especially young w/ fame & $$$.... look at tyson ( even though he may have been unjustly accused many times.... he did get a lil' crazy sometimes but like he said... if he hit robyn givens, she woulda had long term damage so )......
now.... every guy & girl on here know that men & yes women can be aggressive.....   Adonis posted some interesting studies in regards to females being aggresive.....  and no one needs a study to know that sometimes a girl will strike a man in hopes to provoke an outcome.... what ever it may be.... attention, de-masculinization... what ev.....

chris brown is a punk.....   pure and simple......   IMO    

a real man would be concerned that if he hit a girl he may really seriously injur or kill her, hence why real men don't hit women.....  and that punks worst beating messed up her face bad yeah but if he were hitting a guy.....  brown would been the one busted up.....  and whether he was hit or not..... suck it up pansy and take it.....   then dump her never see or speak with her again..... if she hit you first.... walk away like 240 said.......   and if you wanna be punk..... go and take pictures of where you got "hit" if there are any marks from a girl hit at all and press charges on here.....
even if she was beating him bloody..... there could have been another way to subdue her...... obviously she didn't hurt him too bad .... where are his bruises? if he had them he would have presented them as evidence already.

basically it was a one sided chick fight...... she (chris brown) won and he is gonna claim his title.......  punk a$$ state property....

Guys, they got out of the car and he continued to beat her ...she was running away... get real..... we're not talking about a single slap here guys....... which is still not ok..... because if thats how you keep your women in "check" then you won't have a girl for long... boy's (girls) like that have no clue as what it is to be a man and to have a woman

he oughta get incarcerated for at least a year......  so he can be a "real tough guy"....
then he can rap about how good that jail house d!c tastes.... when he's getting his $hit pushed in.
he is the epitome of loser.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2009, 07:02:41 PM »
a real man would be concerned that if he hit a girl he may really seriously injur or kill her, hence why real men don't hit women.....  

Well said, he and anyone else who has ever hit a women is nothing more than a bitch.
S

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »
Well said, he and anyone else who has ever hit a women is nothing more than a bitch.

lol who are you Mike Tyson, no dude is going to kill a girl hitting her.  Physically they are almost identical to men except different hormones and sexual organs.  Girls are just as tough as men, don't let them trick you.

jt
TEAM Nasser