Author Topic: Here Comes my Meltdown  (Read 7261 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Here Comes my Meltdown
« on: March 05, 2009, 12:53:53 PM »
For fuck fucking sakes bigbobs. What are you a total fucking suck Nassers cock homo? Enough is enough alrweady. "Nasser has one of the highest iq's in the world"; "Nasser is the greatest bodybuilder ever"; "Nasser is rich" etc etc et fucking cetera

You have to be the most extreme fucking homo I have ever witnessed in any sport regarding any athlete. I am a Mark Messier fan from back in the day.  He was a hockey player. I didnt run around saying he was the best looking smartest hockey player who ever lived. I didnt buy his used hockey equipment,..and i sure as hell didnt stalk his ass.  I watched him play a hockey game and when it was over, I went on about my business.

You're a homo. You would, or have sucked Nasser's cock on command. Nasser is your "friend" cause he's such a fucking tool to everyone else that no one else likes him.  You are both cock fucking eyed towel heads, but at least Nasser doesnt come on here saying "oh bigbobs is the smartest most handsome richest man ever.

Dude, get some back bone and some self esteem.  You look like a total homo on here.

ahhh I needed a good meltdown

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: Here Comes my Meltdown
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »

bravo.

Here's Messier with a young Ronnie.

Here's Mark with something Nasser never won: A championship trophy

It's Hip to be Square!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 12:59:23 PM »
hahhaa, I had no idea this meltdown would be dedicated towards me, so I'm flattered :)

Nasser + BigBobs Induced Meltdown!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »
but at least Nasser doesnt come on here saying "oh bigbobs is the smartest most handsome richest man ever.

Actually the respect is very mutual.  Nasser did post through proxy a bunch of praises towards me, on more than one occasion.  He was also  extremely hospitable to me when I went to San Diego and has generously extended a permanent blanket invitation anytime I want to visit again.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 01:03:06 PM »
Bigbobs is such a sad little homo.

:-\

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 01:04:39 PM »
Disturbia,

You are fat, balding, have no money, have a criminal record for child molestation, numerous medically documented mental issues and you live in Regina.

Just go kill yourself

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:56 PM »
For fuck fucking sakes bigbobs. What are you a total fucking suck Nassers cock homo? Enough is enough alrweady. "Nasser has one of the highest iq's in the world"; "Nasser is the greatest bodybuilder ever"; "Nasser is rich" etc etc et fucking cetera

You have to be the most extreme fucking homo I have ever witnessed in any sport regarding any athlete. I am a Mark Messier fan from back in the day.  He was a hockey player. I didnt run around saying he was the best looking smartest hockey player who ever lived. I didnt buy his used hockey equipment,..and i sure as hell didnt stalk his ass.  I watched him play a hockey game and when it was over, I went on about my business.

You're a homo. You would, or have sucked Nasser's cock on command. Nasser is your "friend" cause he's such a fucking tool to everyone else that no one else likes him.  You are both cock fucking eyed towel heads, but at least Nasser doesnt come on here saying "oh bigbobs is the smartest most handsome richest man ever.

Dude, get some back bone and some self esteem.  You look like a total homo on here.

ahhh I needed a good meltdown

tank tank meltdown.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »

Dude, get some back bone and some self esteem.

self esteem = sitting around let the taxpayer fork out for your failure at life?

You are in no position to be so abusive and prejudice towards Bobs. He is the one with two girlfriends and you are the middle aged singleton who was begging a whore who fucked half of Canada to send some of that poison poon your way. Which she decline to do of course.

Also, people like Bobs who actually work hard and pay their taxes are the one who fund your morbid and desperate existence. Because of Bobs helping other taxpayers with their accounting, the government fund you to sit on your ass and post shit and lose your ill gotten and undeserved gains on poker games.

Show some respect to the brown hand that feeds your pathetic mouth.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
tank tank meltdown.

Josh hasn't been the same since he lost his fuck buddy.
P

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »
for cracking jokes about child abuse, I hope you die a gross death

at least I won't die with a criminal record and I won't die broke  ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »
Disturbia,

You are fat, balding, have no money, have a criminal record for child molestation, numerous medically documented mental issues and you live in Regina.

Just go kill yourself
You are a fvcking moron

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »
You are a fvcking moron

for telling the truth ?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »
Perfection

The quality or condition of being perfect.
The act or process of perfecting: Perfection of the invention took years.
A person or thing considered to be perfect.
An instance of excellence.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »
the whole Nasser worship thing is the gayest shit to ever hit Getbig, and that's saying a lot

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »
Perfection

The quality or condition of being perfect.
The act or process of perfecting: Perfection of the invention took years.
A person or thing considered to be perfect.
An instance of excellence.

Looks Oily

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 01:15:59 PM »
I had a fuck buddy? do tell?

I dont have anythign against bigbobs personally--Im sure he's a good guy.  But if doesnt see how he comes across as quite homosexual in his drooling over Nasser, then he has issues.  being a fan is one thing, being a crazed stalker is another

Disturbia, how about me and bobs come down to regina and bitchslap your inbred hick ass, since my taxes pay for your welfare existance I have earned that right.  8)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »
Disturbia, how about me and bobs come down to regina and bitchslap your inbred hick ass, since my taxes pay for your welfare existance I have earned that right.  8)
Monster Keyboard Warrior

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 01:17:15 PM »
Child abuse!?  Ouch. Things are afoot at Getbig, today.   :-[

soylent green

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • is made from people.....people!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »
Actually the respect is very mutual.  Nasser did post through proxy a bunch of praises towards me, on more than one occasion.  He was also  extremely hospitable to me when I went to San Diego and has generously extended a permanent blanket invitation anytime I want to visit again.

I bet he can't wait for you to go back to San Diego for more NasserNights.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »
Hey. I wont argue these--I do have a record and my ass is broke, and yeah it sucks, but oh well. But making cracks about child abuse is just retarded, in real life or on a message board.

And don't forget that you live off the Canadian taxpayer and had your dog taken away from you. Epically strong position to be able to lecture others about self-esteem ::)

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
I had a fuck buddy? do tell?

I dont have anythign against bigbobs personally--Im sure he's a good guy.  But if doesnt see how he comes across as quite homosexual in his drooling over Nasser, then he has issues.  being a fan is one thing, being a crazed stalker is another

Josh did you really have sex with tank tank?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 01:18:33 PM »
I bet he can't wait for you to go back to San Diego for more NasserNights.
LMAO

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
Hey. I wont argue these--I do have a record and my ass is broke, and yeah it sucks, but oh well. But making cracks about child abuse is just retarded, in real life or on a message board.

lol brutal self ownage, you admit to these things and have the nerve to talk to me? I bet my cologne costs more than your entire wardrobe. You better hope you don't step foot in Alberta. Also, I wasn't making jokes I heard that you had a record for that, if it is wrong feel free to post what you went to jail for and I will take back what I said.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »
the whole Nasser worship thing is the gayest shit to ever hit Getbig, and that's saying a lot

X2

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »
Monster Keyboard Warrior

actually the correct term is internet tough guy  ;D