Author Topic: My dream the other night with "King" Alex23 in it  (Read 844 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
My dream the other night with "King" Alex23 in it
« on: March 05, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »
So the other night, maybe two nights ago I had a dream.  I wanted to write about it the next morning, but got caught up in getting ready and forgot to. 

So that night was the night I got to post some comparison shots of yours truly, King "Alex23" smoking again and also his famous gladiator shot, where he destroys Chick in bodybuilding physic.

I went to bed not even thinking about Alex, but I started dreaming.  So it started like this, I was at a fair or street parade of some kind.  I remember seeing Alex walk by and he starred at me like he knew me and I was tight lipped, caught in the moment you could say or star struck.  He said are you jtsunami, and I said "yeah!"

He put his arm around me like a true King and said hey man nice to meet you and we laughed it up.  Swede was there with him for some reason too as his sidekick. 

Halfway through us standing together, Tupac got shot in the street, weird I know but I had to run.  I got into a fight with some kind of mutant vampire, but what was weird is I was one myself like a mutant that turned into a vampire when I wanted to.  The dream ended their with me fighting the vampire.

Alex I have to say it was like real life and I am sure it will be that nice and you will be that nice when I meet you.  The day will come hopefully some day.

jt
TEAM Nasser

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: My dream the other night with "King" Alex23 in it
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »
i had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »
wow, I had the exact same dream.  Except Swede was on a leash.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 01:26:32 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »
we all dream about alex from time to time. he appears into his gladiator costume to haunt away the nightmares.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
we all dream about alex from time to time. he appears into his gladiator costume to haunt away the nightmares.

lmao  ;D
T

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 02:50:57 PM »

LOL
TEAM Nasser

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »
alex23 is sure one of the dominating personalities here on getbig

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »
yes it happens. sometimes i am whisked away into a whimsical fantasy land, where the Great King approaches me in full armour on a glorious white steed.

he dismounts and removes his armour revealing his glimmering sweaty sinewy muscles rippling...and then he is before me, i lift his spilled over belly and begin fellatio

JESUS CHRIST i couldnt even finish its just too gay hahahahahahahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »
yes it happens. sometimes i am whisked away into a whimsical fantasy land, where the Great King approaches me in full armour on a glorious white steed.

he dismounts and removes his armour revealing his glimmering sweaty sinewy muscles rippling...and then he is before me, i lift his spilled over belly and begin fellatio

:D

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »
So the other night, maybe two nights ago I had a dream.  I wanted to write about it the next morning, but got caught up in getting ready and forgot to. 

So that night was the night I got to post some comparison shots of yours truly, King "Alex23" smoking again and also his famous gladiator shot, where he destroys Chick in bodybuilding physic.

I went to bed not even thinking about Alex, but I started dreaming.  So it started like this, I was at a fair or street parade of some kind.  I remember seeing Alex walk by and he starred at me like he knew me and I was tight lipped, caught in the moment you could say or star struck.  He said are you jtsunami, and I said "yeah!"

He put his arm around me like a true King and said hey man nice to meet you and we laughed it up.  Swede was there with him for some reason too as his sidekick. 

Halfway through us standing together, Tupac got shot in the street, weird I know but I had to run.  I got into a fight with some kind of mutant vampire, but what was weird is I was one myself like a mutant that turned into a vampire when I wanted to.  The dream ended their with me fighting the vampire.

Alex I have to say it was like real life and I am sure it will be that nice and you will be that nice when I meet you.  The day will come hopefully some day.

jt

hahahahaha damn i think you spend too much time on getbig  8)
G.M.W: King23's Army

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

woooo that is a good fantasy, please finish by all means it was getting very hot!!  :o :o
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 08:04:18 PM »
alex23 is the heart and soul of getbig
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »
alex23 is the heart and soul of getbig

x2, and King
TEAM Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 08:31:30 PM »
I had a dream where I was in a giant humidor with Alex and we drank brandy and smoked Padron 1926 adversarial torpedos and Arturo Fuente Opus X's