Author Topic: This is better than all modern music (Elvis)  (Read 4746 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: This is better than all modern music (Elvis)
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2009, 10:54:53 AM »
Eric, I agree.  Keep in mind "tbombz" posted that he wants his gf to use a strap-on on him....so that's the kinda guy we are talking about here.

And while he is getting it from behind from his gf, he doesn't want to hear "Heartbreak Hotel," "Return To Sender," or any Elvis classics...he wants to hear "Squib Cakes"   hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2009, 11:01:02 AM »
And while he is getting it from behind from his gf, he doesn't want to hear "Heartbreak Hotel," "Return To Sender," or any Elvis classics...he wants to hear "Squib Cakes"   hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFL.  hahah, yes Andy he prefers something a little harder for the deep thrusting action! hahaha

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 04:10:24 AM »
  This is the dumbest statement I have read to date regarding Elvis. Todays acts have nothing on Elvis, nothing. Todays acts rely on over mixed often dubbed synthesized pre-tracks layed down, computer enhanced vocals that still sound like shit. Not one of the aforementioned or posted groups on this thread have anything on Elvis.
  Elvis had one of the most powerful voices ever, with a range that none can match or come close to today. Some of the best singers in the world have tried to imitate his range, none have. Elvis could take the stage on a live show and belt out a tune without the need for computer enhanced vocal adjustments, you just do not see that today.

Amen

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 05:19:40 AM »
Hey Method101,
  You couldn't be more correct!!!  The best versions of Elvis' American trilogy can be found on an album entitled "This Is Elvis."  One of the best Elvis records ever.  I can't find it on dvd yet and that really sucks.
  On "This Is Elvis," you will also find the best versions of "Always On My Mind" and "Suspicious Minds."  For us Elvis fans, this album has to be #1 on the list.  If anyone could find a place to purchase it on dvd, I would be eternally grateful.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 05:26:44 AM »
hope the link works  :)

Dear w8m8,
  I very much appreciate you taking the time to help but that site gives you the dvd of the movie and not the soundtrack.
Harley

w8m8

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 06:03:49 AM »
Dear w8m8,
  I very much appreciate you taking the time to help but that site gives you the dvd of the movie and not the soundtrack.
Harley

Dear Harley ,
 You're welcome , but I don't believe you will find a DVD of just the soundtrack .. I searched for a CD , mp3, & mp4 , maybe there's something on limewire or a torrent someplace .. I dunno , but good luck to you

:)