Author Topic: Should I run up my credit cards and stop paying my mortage as revenge?  (Read 1765 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You know we are at the beginning of the great economic collapse. Given all the bailouts and corruption with the banks and politicians, I feel like getting revenge with the system.

We have a $110,000 mortgage under my wife's mother's name with a $88,000 balance. The house is not worth this amount because of the economy. My wife's mother passed away 2 years ago and since then we have been making the mortgage payments. The deed has been transferred to my wife's name. So our credit is not directly affected by this. If we stop paying our mortgage would they really want to kick us out given all the media attention about foreclosures? You know they are going to raise taxes on everyone so maybe this will be a nice tax break for us? Maybe we can invite Obama over for tea and see if they can take care of our mortgage?

Since good credit ratings will be worthless in the future, why not rack up some impressive debt with my credit cards? I have great credit right now with about $50,000 in credit limits. I could buy a few rifles, handguns, computers, lcd's, canned food and gold with that money and then just stop paying my credit cards. Maybe even a twin turbo kit for my hotrod? All my possessions would be distibuted to my family members so the banks can't get their greedy fingers on my stuff.

I don't care about debt collectors - I will be waiting for them with my rifles and tell them to get the fuck off my property.

What do y'all think of this great idea?!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Go for it!  If anyone has a problem with it, tell them I said it was ok.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
If anyone has a problem with it, tell them I said it was ok.

HAHA

I do that all the time in everyday life.

"Sir those arn't free....  Fuck you, Bindare_Dundat told me they are!"  ;D
S

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
HAHA

I do that all the time in everyday life.

"Sir those arn't free....  Fuck you, Bindare_Dundat told me they are!"  ;D

see, it works!  ;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Shit, the banks are asking for forgiveness of cc debt. Hell they can go ahead and forgive all my debt as well. I'm gonna do this.

Banks asking for credit card debt forgiveness
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/30/banks-asking-for-credit-c_n_139478.html

jimijimi

• Getbig III
You know we are at the beginning of the great economic collapse. Given all the bailouts and corruption with the banks and politicians, I feel like getting revenge with the system.

We have a $110,000 mortgage under my wife's mother's name with a $88,000 balance. The house is not worth this amount because of the economy. My wife's mother passed away 2 years ago and since then we have been making the mortgage payments. The deed has been transferred to my wife's name. So our credit is not directly affected by this. If we stop paying our mortgage would they really want to kick us out given all the media attention about foreclosures? You know they are going to raise taxes on everyone so maybe this will be a nice tax break for us? Maybe we can invite Obama over for tea and see if they can take care of our mortgage?

Since good credit ratings will be worthless in the future, why not rack up some impressive debt with my credit cards? I have great credit right now with about $50,000 in credit limits. I could buy a few rifles, handguns, computers, lcd's, canned food and gold with that money and then just stop paying my credit cards. Maybe even a twin turbo kit for my hotrod? All my possessions would be distibuted to my family members so the banks can't get their greedy fingers on my stuff.

I don't care about debt collectors - I will be waiting for them with my rifles and tell them to get the fuck off my property.

Go for it and don't pay your taxes either they will give you a job in obamas cabinet.............

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Go for it and don't pay your taxes either they will give you a job in obamas cabinet.............
lol

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Stop paying, I think everyone should stop paying the banks and every banker should be at the end of a rope in a public hanging.  They have raped and pillaged us for too long.

In regards to paying back your debt, keep this in mind.  The bank NEVER loaned you a penny.  That money was created by monetizing the promissory note (loan application).  Not only did they create your loan money out of thin air, which you have to use your own sweat equity to pay back PLUS INTEREST, but they also use your promissory note as an asset on their books and leverage it into god knows what else.  That is why when people stop paying on their debts, all those promissory notes go to garbage and the damage it does to the banks is greater than a 1:1 ratio.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Very true. They create the money mostly out of thin air. And then on top of that they have the audacity to charge interest rates. They will actually make money on 0% interest rates.

So fuck them! Who else is in on this? Let's run those credit cards to the max.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
No.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Should I run up my credit cards and stop paying my mortage as revenge?
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 12:03:01 AM »
Why not?

Because it's dishonest, irresponsible, and pretty much stealing. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 12:10:03 AM »

That's it?

Well, you sure convinced me.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 12:12:37 AM »
That's it?

Well, you sure convinced me.  :)

Wasn't trying to convince you.   :)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 03:21:37 AM »
whats the government do,,,

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 03:27:33 AM »

Haha pathetic defeatist attitude.  When someone grabs you and shoves you up against a wall are you going to tell yourself it's not right to fight back?  What the hell do you think your government and WallStreet/banks have been doing for the last 50 years?  Feeding the poor and down trodden?  I think Americans should quit paying their credit cards, mortgages, car payments, student loans and EVERYTHING until our government and WallStreet wakes the fuck up.  Maybe then our government will get the hint and quit bailing out the fraudster bankers.  You're the typical American sheep.......you're not happy with the government bending you over the countertop.....you're more than happy to grab your ankles for them. 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 07:15:22 AM »
Haha pathetic defeatist attitude.  When someone grabs you and shoves you up against a wall are you going to tell yourself it's not right to fight back?  What the hell do you think your government and WallStreet/banks have been doing for the last 50 years?  Feeding the poor and down trodden?  I think Americans should quit paying their credit cards, mortgages, car payments, student loans and EVERYTHING until our government and WallStreet wakes the fuck up.  Maybe then our government will get the hint and quit bailing out the fraudster bankers.  You're the typical American sheep.......you're not happy with the government bending you over the countertop.....you're more than happy to grab your ankles for them. 

Well said.

Keep in mind, it's not stealing.  They NEVER loaned you anything.  They charge you interest for the use of your own credit.  YOU are the asset behind the loan, your sweat equity is what gives value to that promissory note.

The biggest fraud the world has ever known, and people are still to fucking lazy and stupid to understand it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »

Try to wear a GetBig shirt or something so when we see the police stand off on the news we'll know it's you

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 09:15:40 AM »

The do nothing attitude is down right disgusting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »

What??  What the heck are you talking about fool?  Quadzilla asked if he should repay the money he and/or his mother-in-law borrowed.  My answer is "yes" for the reasons I stated.  Stealing money from private entities doesn't help the government "wake up."  It just makes you a dishonest thief.   

Now quit babbling and go work on your 911 CT puzzle.   ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 12:33:03 PM »
What??  What the heck are you talking about fool?  Quadzilla asked if he should repay the money he and/or his mother-in-law borrowed.  My answer is "yes" for the reasons I stated.  Stealing money from private entities doesn't help the government "wake up."  It just makes you a dishonest thief.   

Now quit babbling and go work on your 911 CT puzzle.   ::)

You aint sleeping. You're already dead.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 12:41:55 PM »
You aint sleeping. You're already dead.

Nah.  I just think honesty and integrity matter. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »
"If the American People ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..." --Thomas Jefferson

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »
Nah.  I just think honesty and integrity matter. 

Do you think the bailout (bush) and stim package (obama) involve honesty and integrity?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »
 ::)