Author Topic: VIDEO: Glenn Beck On Obama's Assault On Small Business  (Read 806 times)

James

VIDEO: Glenn Beck On Obama's Assault On Small Business
« on: March 05, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »
VIDEO: Glenn Beck On Obama's Assault On Small Business

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Re: VIDEO: Glenn Beck On Obama's Assault On Small Business
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 10:50:46 AM »
Maybe you obama voters or fans should watch this, I know most of you only watch Opra or Good Times
and maybe Jerry Springer so you don't even know what's going on in the country or what you even voted for. Wake up The 56% who voted for him if small businesses go under so do you.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »
All the smart ones in this country are calling obama a joke and I agree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 10:53:15 AM »
Maybe you obama voters or fans should watch this, I know most of you only watch Opra or Good Times
and maybe Jerry Springer so you don't even know what's going on in the country or what you even voted for. Wake up The 56% who voted for him if small businesses go under so do you.

They dont care.  They are mostly marxists/communists/college idiots/free loaders/welfare brats/section 8 recipients/dreamers/artists/enviro-freaks/gay activists/govt employees etc.

Do you really think that the typical Obama voter gives a rats ass about small business?

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »
No your right they don't care one bit about this country and what it stands for.

(They are mostly marxists/communists/college idiots/free loaders/welfare brats/section 8 recipients/dreamers/artists/enviro-freaks/gay activists/govt employees etc.)

You are so right, that's them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »
No your right they don't care one bit about this country and what it stands for.

(They are mostly marxists/communists/college idiots/free loaders/welfare brats/section 8 recipients/dreamers/artists/enviro-freaks/gay activists/govt employees etc.)

You are so right, that's them.

I have yet to see one of these Obama cultists explain to me, as a business owner how card check or cap & trade will benefit me.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »
Cut the intrest rates on our morgages, Cr. Card loans and car loans for a year or two
so maybe the ones folding on these loans can pay without interet rates.
Think about it the worse your credit is the higher your rate is, dosen't make sence right you could't pay before.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »
Cut the intrest rates on our morgages, Cr. Card loans and car loans for a year or two
so maybe the ones folding on these loans can pay without interet rates.
Think about it the worse your credit is the higher your rate is, dosen't make sence right you could't pay before.

There are many things they can do which will help far more and cost far less than what they are doing.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 07:58:31 PM »
There are many things they can do which will help far more and cost far less than what they are doing.

Damm only if I was President............... ...

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 11:34:43 PM »
Glen beck last week got PWNED for repeating lies that Fixed News anchor before him got called out on the hour before... LOL  Maybe he should read the GOP talking points again on air... lol