Author Topic: Would you take "training advices" from this "guy"?  (Read 7680 times)

Alex23

Would you take "training advices" from this "guy"?
« on: March 05, 2009, 09:57:44 PM »
Brutalis cokebottle droppy shoulders, epic deflated "chest" and classic oversized T-shirt to hide the puny structure while everybody is wearing tanks 'cause it's fucking 85 out there..

BigKevinD

Re: Would you take "training advices" from this "guy"?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »
hahahahahahah what about Rey-cock

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »
No, but these guys look stellar

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 10:02:50 PM »

well that picture was taken right after I did something you couldnt even dream of---I fought in Xtreme Cage Warz cage fighting  as a sub on 5 minutes notice after walking in off the street to watch it.  One of the heavy weights couldnt fight so I said "I'll do it".  That is WAY out of what a pussy like you would ever do

The OX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Sponsored by Extreme Nutrition
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahhahah hahhahah.  Good one BigKevinD!

Looks like the queer he is, brushing his teeth after sucking major cock.

OX

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 10:04:11 PM »

why does he have his dogs name tattooed on his wrist ??? ::) :-X :-\

The OX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »
well that picture was taken right after I did something you couldnt even dream of---I fought in Xtreme Cage Warz cage fighting  as a sub on 5 minutes notice after walking in off the street to watch it.  One of the heavy weights couldnt fight so I said "I'll do it".  That is WAY out of what a pussy like you would ever do

Hahahahahahha.  Now he is a street fighter.

OX

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »

Pretty bad ass shit Avesher, I wouldn't fuck with you in real life. Seems like the gimmicks won't stop cuming, much like when deepthorated by their boyfriends...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 10:07:35 PM »

Hahahahahahha.  Now he is a street fighter.

OX

sorry kid--true story--u= coward who hides behind gimmick--me takes on anyone---thats why your posts dont bother me,..cause in real life you would be scared.  And I like big mark c's comments cause at least he has some imagination

keep tryin though, maybe someday

The OX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »
Pretty bad ass shit Avesher, I wouldn't fuck with you in real life. Seems like the gimmicks won't stop cuming, much like when deepthorated by their boyfriends...

Does chaos like it when you cum inside him, Alex23?
Does he squeeze your man breasts?

OX

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »

Didn't you tell him to kill himself a few weeks ago, Bunter boy?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »

I remember when I used to freak out at the gimmicks.  Then i stepped back and realized wht scared cowards they are and in real life they would be in tears if they were within 10 feet of me. Since then its been absolutely nothing.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 10:11:01 PM »
I remember when I used to freak out at the gimmicks.  Then i stepped back and realized wht scared cowards they are and in real life they would be in tears if they were within 10 feet of me. Since then its been absolutely nothing.

Careful, friend. Alex was advising you to end your life a few weeks ago.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 10:11:20 PM »
Like those kids you molested, you sick pedo.

OX

well, we know thats not true either as that whole scenario played out today earlier when my actual criminal past came up.  Wanna try another subject?  You are really failing tonight.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 10:56:47 PM »

Did you steal this from OnlyMe..lol.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »
Did you steal this from OnlyMe..lol.

when did he say this?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 10:59:33 PM »
when did he say this?

he always says stuff like that. 
"Then i stepped back and realized what scared cowards they are and in real life they would be in tears if they were within 10 feet of me"

"What have you done in your life coward.  At least I have memories.  You are posting from your moms basement,etc...etc.."

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
it takes alot of balls to get in a cage and fight when your preparing for your opponant,but to come out of the audiance and fight like disturbia did is really ballsy,that takes alot of courage and heart.
R

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:11 PM »
I'd take training advice from this guy ---> 

BOOM fuckin OOM  dude is jacked as hell and looks like a greak god.  All hail king Alex!  Great HD photo too Alex what mp is that @?

jt
TEAM Nasser

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 11:12:49 PM »
it takes alot of balls to get in a cage and fight when your preparing for your opponant,but to come out of the audiance and fight like disturbia did is really ballsy,that takes alot of courage and heart.

thanks man i appreciate that--it also took my opponent about 30 seconds to make me into a pretzel  lolol

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 11:13:09 PM »
Brutalis cokebottle droppy shoulders, epic deflated "chest" and classic oversized T-shirt to hide the puny structure while everybody is wearing tanks 'cause it's fucking 85 out there..

DIV is a fraud. He talks about lifting big, but he looks like Meatoaf and we haven't seen one vid to back up his claims.
E

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 11:14:27 PM »

disturbia is the kinda guy you call at 4AM to get bailed out of Jail and shows within 20 minutes later like it's nothing and tells the cops to settle down and they usually listen.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »
thanks man i appreciate that--it also took my opponent about 30 seconds to make me into a pretzel  lolol

if you trained for a good 6 months how do you think you would do if off your meds?  I bet you could do fairly well.

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »
DIV is a fraud. He talks about lifting big, but he looks like Meatoaf and he haven't seen one vid to back up his claims.

Glad to see you pop in Danielson. Fuckin' meatloaf's going down. I'm getting a flood of PM from here and other sites, even suppliers saying how he's a double crosser and a fraud. Someone even told me they got busted because of the fat imposter.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 11:16:39 PM »
if you trained for a good 6 months how do you think you would do if off your meds?  I bet you could do fairly well.

even on my meds I would do well---one thing I can do is take a punch, hard head, but these bjj guys are nuts, they twist you up like mad.